Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,485 members, 7,781,453 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:40 PM

World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. (56211 Views)

Richest Men In World History And Their Source Of Wealth / 10 People Who Died Tragically While Trying To Break World Records / The Deadly Mistake Nigerian Undergraduates Make - EDUREGARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by iPopAlomo(m): 3:29pm On May 14, 2016
Arabiandude:

The thought of this makes me fear the curse that comes out of the mouth of a dying man.

They played better against Chelsea, and some persons felt the dead coach had been appeased or his curse won't work anymore, but they lost.

Again, they outplayed and outclassed sevilla, at the end, they also lost.

I wept and still weeping for benfica.

I dey tell you bruv... I watched that match against Sevilla... even staked on Benfica... cos Eusebio before he died went to pray at that coach's grave... Benfica played everything... the ball won't just go in... Sevilla scored some really lucky goals that day... now I'm a believer of that curse...

I think that man bonuses should be calculated since 1962 and paid to his family... until then... nothing for those guys...

6 Likes

Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 3:30pm On May 14, 2016
Explorers:

Yea, Listverse, List10, Omg, Random, Quora, Pinterest, odd, caveman, Disc, HistoryCh., Natgeo., ViralNova, Therichest, and lots are my second home.grin
wow u knw the richest too
Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by Oluwaseytiano(m): 3:37pm On May 14, 2016
Audray:
hehe. No. Listverse is like my second home. That site is incredible. You source some of ur facts from there.?
Nice. Who is ur favourite lister? Mine is M Morris
Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by hipsyleema(f): 3:38pm On May 14, 2016
Thumbs up dude. Na you biko.
Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 14, 2016
The greatest of all warning and catastrophic event is about to unfold. Ever since Christ died, even before His coming, rapture n destruction of d world has been preached but it has fallen on deaf ears even after all overwhelming indicators that are obvious, man has not listened. The day rapture happens, all these events mentioned here will be child's play. Repent n receive Jesus and amend your ways. God will have d last laugh. Remain blessed Nlanders.

18 Likes

Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by ba7man(m): 3:41pm On May 14, 2016
Audray:
hehe. No. Listverse is like my second home. That site is incredible. You source some of ur facts from there.?
Same here..... you'll always find an incredibly entertaining list to read everyday.
Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by Willzkid(m): 3:49pm On May 14, 2016
HEHEHE

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by Jerryolumide(m): 4:07pm On May 14, 2016
tk4rd:
Why am I thinking that Nigerians are ignoring some warnings already.?
As much as a genocide can happen in Nigeria I doubt if an ethnic cleansing can occur, God forbid though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:08pm On May 14, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:
The handiwork of Rothschild and Rockrfeller family.
Please explain further. Thanks

1 Like

Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by 9jatatafo(m): 4:09pm On May 14, 2016
And a certain Oba warned that he will fill the lagoon with certain people, we laughed over it.

A man promised us blood bath we ignored it.

1 Like

Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by Jerryolumide(m): 4:10pm On May 14, 2016
Ginaz:
Make I book space, this is the first time I'm in his thread. That titanic is real? I shocked
No na cartoon grin
Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by omoadeleye(m): 4:12pm On May 14, 2016
Explorers:

No 1 has a movie, u seen it?(2014).

Starring;

Kit Harington(Jon Snow in Game Of Thrones) and Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje.

Am sorry sir am too short to question your intelligent you are just in the six feet to clear it for me.. About the number "1" "pompeli" you made mention of warning and people ignored it but the movie art cover made mention of "no warning" how come is that sir?
Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by bobojoshua(m): 4:25pm On May 14, 2016
Explorers:

Yea, Listverse, List10, Omg, Random, Quora, Pinterest, odd, caveman, Disc, HistoryCh., Natgeo., ViralNova, Therichest, and lots are my second home.grin
Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:33pm On May 14, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

Please explain further. Thanks
Rothschild and Rockefeller families are the only family in the world that are trillionaire. They are number one money lender in the world. Owns most of the big financial institutions in the world. They crash most countries economy so that their wealth would increase. You can check on these links;
http://www.helpfreetheearth.com/news305_money.html

https://www.quora.com/How-much-influence-does-Rothschilds-have-over-Indian-government-and-economy
http://www.rense.com/general81/3juu.htm
Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by lozanni(m): 4:35pm On May 14, 2016
soltry9x:
eruptn of vesuvius didn't wipe submerge only pompeii, stadie n 1 oda city were submerged by d lava n also titanic was neva d largest, olympus was bigger even then

History is a great teacher. Mount Vesuvius was that Mountain where Spartacus displayed his very strategic military mind by getting Gannecus and others to descend down a very steep and virtually impossible mountain side to defeat Legatus Glabber, the Roman Soldier who had laid a siege against them at the bottom of the mountain.
I never knew Pompeii was in the sight of mount Vesuvius; I thought its was the city of Naples that was closer to it as Argron and other warriors had gone there to free slaves from a berthed Ship to join in their cause.
Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by ogaontop(m): 4:49pm On May 14, 2016
Explorers:

Very Interesting
Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by goodheart02(m): 5:01pm On May 14, 2016
Audray:
No havent seen d one with Kit H. There are so many vesions. The one i watched was so boring, i slept thru it.

Just watch the one with Kit Harrington. You'll never blink an eye till the end **winks**

1 Like

Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by karleone(m): 5:10pm On May 14, 2016
Ibelong2God:
You can't be lonely now because your wife is there.

Is this a new way of trying to know if Explorers is married?

2 Likes

Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by karleone(m): 5:14pm On May 14, 2016
Explorers:

Go see the movie bro and come back to thank me grin

I went to download it and I saw it's 810mb.. I was like shocked . Is this a seasonal movie? You fit send am for me through bluetooth?
Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by Carrottop(m): 5:17pm On May 14, 2016
Audray:
wow I always thought I was the only one who reads listverse in Nigeria (lol..don't mind me)...But I think its getting boring these days with,I think jfrater has to up his game.. What do you think ma?
Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by karleone(m): 5:19pm On May 14, 2016
Arabiandude:
Titled - Pompeii.
Just downloaded it. lol
From which site? What's the size? The one I saw was 810mb
Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by Shym3xx: 5:29pm On May 14, 2016
Was the Rwandan genocide ignored or the world powers just wanted them to kill themselves?

Even when the killings started, the US vetoed any intervention till the current president and Tutsi soldiers came in from a neighbouring country.

Setting the stage and allowing folks to kill themselves due to geopolitics has nothing to do with being ignored.

4 Likes

Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by 4nobody4every1: 5:35pm On May 14, 2016
kopite:
The greatest of all warning and catastrophic event is about to unfold. Ever since Christ died, even before His coming, rapture n destruction of d world has been preached but it has fallen on deaf ears even after all overwhelming indicators that are obvious, man has not listened. The day rapture happens, all these events mentioned here will be child's play. Repent n receive Jesus and amend your ways. God will have d last laugh. Remain blessed Nlanders.
True cool

1 Like

Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by ClitRaider: 5:44pm On May 14, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:
The handiwork of Rothschild and Rockrfeller family.
Rockerfeller who? ROTHschild is the Devil!
Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by tk4rd: 5:48pm On May 14, 2016
Jerryolumide:
As much as a genocide can happen in Nigeria I doubt if an ethnic cleansing can occur, God forbid though
We have grown past ethnic cleansing though... As for genocide, u can't say..

2 Likes

Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:56pm On May 14, 2016
ClitRaider:

Rockerfeller who? ROTHschild is the Devil!
Rockerfeller is also a devil but a lesser evil compared to Rothschild. You know ExxonMobil Mobil is owned by Rockerfeller, the owner once said they will look for oil by any means with their last blood . Rockefeller financed the Iraqi war.
Try read or watch the documentary about the Seven Sisters

1 Like

Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by ClitRaider: 6:01pm On May 14, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Rockerfeller is also a devil but a lesser evil compared to Rothschild. You know ExxonMobil Mobil is owned by Rockerfeller, the owner once said they will look for oil by any means with their last blood . Rockefeller financed the Iraqi war.
Try read or watch the documentary about the Seven Sisters
Rockefeller is an employee to the Roths, he's not a pure blood.
The pure bloods rule.
Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:04pm On May 14, 2016
ClitRaider:

Rockefeller is an employee to the Roths, he's not a pure blood.
The pure bloods rule.
You are right about that. Rockerfeller is the branch or an arm of Rothschild dynasty in US.
Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by ClitRaider: 6:13pm On May 14, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

You are right about that. Rockerfeller is the branch or an arm of Rothschild dynasty in US.
The Roths owns "ALL" the money on earth, they fix the the price of money, they runs the world.
ROTHs killed Czar Alexander 1, Napoleon, Czar Nicholas, Sir lincoln, Jfk, Osama, etc.
The only lifeline Hillary has got to nail Trump is the Roths card.
May God help Trump.

1 Like

Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by Explorers(m): 6:17pm On May 14, 2016
omoadeleye:

Am sorry sir am too short to question your intelligent you are just in the six feet to clear it for me.. About the number "1" "pompeli" you made mention of warning and people ignored it but the movie art cover made mention of "no warning" how come is that sir?

In the movie, they experienced earthquakes and tremor for somedays before the eruption. Those are the signs/warnings but they took it for something else.
Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by deltateam: 6:17pm On May 14, 2016
tk4rd:
Why am I thinking that Nigerians are ignoring some warnings already.?

You mean the Fulani herdsmen scenario.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel / Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) / Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.