Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Check Out This Game! You Will Love It Than Temple Run And Others - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Check Out This Game! You Will Love It Than Temple Run And Others (1639 Views)

What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? / What's The Best Mobile Game You Have Ever Played ? / Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Game! You Will Love It Than Temple Run And Others by Edigrows: 8:49am On May 13, 2016
Ok, today is Friday, TGIF! Here is something to enjoy your weekend with. If you're tired of the TOOOO popular temple run game and co, a better type of Arcade is Out! This one is fresh and epic because despite the developer was color-blind, it rather aided him to make it unique instead of ruining the concept.
Today I wanna introduce to you a world class game I installed yesterday and Am loving it, Chameleon Run.
Chameleon Run is a totally cool reflex-based mobile game developed by Noodlecake Games and Hyperbolic Magnetism, it was released late March 2016 for iOS and later arrived the Google Playstore for Android this May 2016.
I loved it more for gameplay colors and all those blocks scattering around as seen in the pic below,

if you want it, visit your various OS stores (Android & iOS) wink
Source: http://www.editweaks.com/2016/05/download-chameleon-run-android-ios-apk.html

(1) (Reply)

Suarez Bite To Function In PES 2015 / Looking For Naruto Storm 4 Players To Play With... / Gamer Chicks, Register Yourselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.