Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself (15562 Views)

One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady / A 26-year-old Man,trekked From Lagos To Zaria To Proof Love (photo) See Reaction / These Asian Chicks Are Not Here To Play...their Butts Are Getting Bigger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 25, 2016
Much respect to u bro as u are free to air ur opinion without equivocation. .. in as much as I admire ur straight forwardness, its ethically and fantastically grin wrong to draw ur inference (selection bias) of ur "pilot study" as a representative of all women population. .
u will agree with me that if ur "sample populations" were selected randomly without stratification (ie. Large sample size + blind selection of all women irrespective of their socio-economic and aesthetic status), ur inferencial hypothesis won't be that statistically significant grin..giving u a more valid reasons to re-affirm ur statements statistically.
Therefore, it will amount to gross fallacy of equivocation to endorse ur ideology that all women are bitches meant for sexual gratification....
Much respect bro.....#salute grin
Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by PaulkillermanAg(m): 7:09pm On May 25, 2016
PHC1stBorn:
Much respect to u bro as u are free to air ur opinion without equivocation. .. in as much as I admire ur straight forwardness, its ethically and fantastically grin wrong to draw ur inference (selection bias) of ur "pilot study" as a representative of all women population. .
u will agree with me that if ur "sample populations" were selected randomly without stratification (ie. Large sample size + blind selection of all women irrespective of their socio-economic and aesthetic status), ur inferencial hypothesis won't be that statistically significant grin..giving u a more valid reasons to re-affirm ur statements statistically.
Therefore, it will amount to gross fallacy of equivocation to endorse ur ideology that all women are bitches meant for sexual gratification....
Much respect bro.....#salute grin
haha haha haha haha ...... guy man you be ma nigga oh.... LOL , I feel u breh... u three much...
Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by JealousPrince1(m): 9:17pm On May 25, 2016
PaulKillerman:
Yes it is Paul Killerman again, the Ashawao champion.....

So yes, I have another story as usual, this time, still to reiterate and reaffirm my stand point that girls are all bitches who deserved to be forked like the hoes they are are discarded when you tired, being all lovey dovey, for a guy is foolishness....

So this time around, I was chilling at one of the joint around my area when I sighted a couple, a sweet chick (my spec) holding hand and all loved up with a nigga , with their hugging n all, no one need tell u they are coupled grin cheesy..... so in my adventurous and observatory manner, I calmed down keenly observing, and I let it fly...
Incidentally I saw that same chick, a couple of days later, at my joint, and I asked a waiter to tap her for me, eventually she came and we got talking, after the initial chickful behaviour , I asked her for us to lodge , she resisted, then I made her a good cash offer, immediately I started seeing glimmers of smile... so we lodged for the night.....
I quickly took some portion of my vega 100, and embarked on the missionary position (sorry, journey rather) my brother I forked this girl like mad, she was just moaning want deaf my ear.... After the first round, I then asked her of her BF, she denied, I insisted and describe the guy I saw the day I first saw her, she was so Shocked! ! ! And I reassured her I didn't know her guy and there was no ties, that I was only observing them from my vantage point, as that is my joint and I was good at obbserving.... so she calmed down and we continued our gist and she told me about the guy, they have been together for about a year and six months and all the foolish and seem less love stories.... I smiled and felt like a God I felt so cool....

I then asked her, if she's the adventurous type, she nodded in the affirmative, then I told her ill like an adventure , told her what I wanted, she refused vehemently , but after much persuasion and luring with incentives, she gave in (persistence is the key to a woman's brain) ....
My people an so we start..... I made her call her BF while I was blasting her furiously cheesy grin cheesy , my people, I was seriously firing the girl, while they were gisting, she tried hiding the moans and all , but that was giving me more hard on, and I was going in deep....
May people, (u know Everly u no fit hide am finish) the BF had to ask why she was sounding somehow, she quickly replied "babe I went out to buy something, and I'm walking back home" I want burst laugh my niggeez , I just gets hold myself, cos I was enjoying the playyout ...

My people, and brothers in this business, na so the thing use go ooh, I finally dash the chick 20k , (she was happy) , while I was super happy .... I have further reasserted my stance , that chicks are only instrument for fucking , nothing more..... just fork them and pay them...

For the niggaz acting lover boy, na you sabbi, I go still catch your woman, fork am well well, tell am to call you (just know say when she answer you , "I'm walking down the road" Paul killerman is actually on the other side "walking down that road with her" angry cheesy grin cheesy

For your own good, u better behave and be like Paul Killerman , treat these bitches like who they are.... as for my awon brothers, abbeg make una try this my kind of parole, E dey sweet die, ull feel like you are on top of the world....

E be like right now sef, only chick when get BF I go dey find.... grin grin cheesy choi! ! E sweet no be small

I'm paulkillerman and I'm just making common sense....

I salute una my people.....heheheheheheheheheheh
Na wetin man do man, why would you waste such huge amount on a woman N20,000 just like that, when hunger one finish your fellow man, if i ask you to give me just one K now, you will refuse... Smh
Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by PaulkillermanAg(m): 9:51pm On May 26, 2016
JealousPrince1:

Na wetin man do man, why would you waste such huge amount on a woman N20,000 just like that, when hunger one finish your fellow man, if i ask you to give me just one K now, you will refuse... Smh
u Don ask your nigga before him no give You? Nawa to you bros...

1 Like

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by Nobody: 8:06am On May 30, 2016
PHC1stBorn:
My guy Paulkillerman u remain undisputed but me get similar gist too but d only difference be say after i fck d girl finish for d 1st time, she dump her bf the next day and stick with me for 8months till i tire.
This was sometime in the year 2012.my own start from church wey dey for Rumuomoi street at d back of neuropsychiatric hospital PH.
For that place, female church workers especially d ushers always put on trousers that accentuate their feminine looks. During my first day there.. i came across a very young gorgeous beautiful fair-complexion lady a member of the church's usher dept..infact what attracted me was her huge butt. Immediately I said to myself if no fck ds babe then, I dey fear her be that...so while d program was on going I pretended to fall asleep when I discovered she was waking up those sleeping, so immediately She approached me, I sat-up and eyed her seductively which made her fet uneasy. Then as she made to turn back I told her that I will like to ask her something about d Church after d program and i gave her N1k note to buy one bottle water for me , when she wanted to complain about change I told her not to worry that she can keep d change for herself.
After d church program, I waited for her till their group conclude their meeting. When she came outside d Church premises I walked up to her and said "Hello Queen", mehn d girl was surprised as that was her name and she asked me how I came about that...I told her it was just a complement..then she went ahead and asked me what I wanted to know about d Church...I told her it was nothing as I was only seeking out her attention then I added by saying am sorry about that. She said no problem and I asked her for her number and gave her my phone to store in which she did.....i then asked her we could have lunch at the Promise confectionery located ahead of us..she said No that she was in haste and she make it up to me next time pls.
From that day ownward we began chatting through whatsapp as she doesnt have BBM pin..about 3days later i beg her that i just wanted to see her smile that we can just meet at any serene place of her choice..then she said ok that she will think about it...she responded buy saying she will have lots of time on throughout Friday and i can come to d Promise confectionery by 12pm.
fastforwad to Friday...I was well prepared as I came back from work earlier..infact civil servants have less or no work on friday.i arrived d place before d time thinking she might have already been there before me. when i called her, she said she will be with me there soon. So, I sat alone and motioned to one of d waitress to get me ice-cream while I watch on d sci-fi movie been shown on d wall tv..after about 1hr she arrived and immidiately i saw her i felt my heart skipped....then i stood up to hug her all she was "hi...so sorry for keeping u waiting" i responded by saying no problem at all...that i wouldnt mind waiting all day long....i had to hold on to d seat for her to sit.after much pleasantries I asked what I can order for her..she said anything. .I then ordered for white rice with potatoes meshed stew and fried chicken with an active5 juice. While I was at d counter to make payment I overheard her phone conversation.."sorry honey, I have to branch my elder brother's house today as his wife needed me to help her out today..so tomorrow I will make it up to u....dont don't u trust me...ok thanks. .bye, luv u too." I told myself she doesn't know what she is saying bcs I must bleep her while she makes that call again..then I came back and sat down.while we were eating I intermittently maintained eye contact with her once I told her how lucky her guy must have been to have such a lovely queen...she said thanks..she looked at me and asked about my girlfriend and I said she is fine just that Ihave never had such a crazy feeling (konji/lust) for her like I'm feeling right now..then she smiled..I told her all about myself, my work, nd family. She did same and surprisingly we shared so much in common as we are from same LGA.in ikwerre ethnic group of Rivers...she was 21 years of age then while i was 8years older when we finished our meal we have to stay longer and gist as it was raining heavily..when I realized she was feeling chill I told her to accompany me to my house close to Uniport..she answered bluntly that she can't do that...that we are still strangers...I assured her that I can't harm a fly how much a charming angel like her...all she did was to smile in affirmative after much persistence ....then she asked what exactly do I want from her that its rather too early for all this...I told her that as she already knew I have my own girl and I just wanted to treat her special and she is free to judge me after our outcome. .we took a cab to my house close to Uniport. .on our way we have to make a stop after Rumuokoro as d rain has already stopped and decided to surprised her..After about 10minutes I came back into d cab holding white nylon bag..I asked her to give me her Nokia C5 that i want to transform it ....she obliged and I told her to close her eyes in which she did..when she opened her eyes i was holding out to her a new Blackberry bold 4 I just purchased for N35k using through POS in one of those shops at Rumuokoro junction. ...she was so speechless and astonished that I told her "hush, pls don't say anything"...few minutes later we were right in my place of residence. .Immediately she asked hope my girlfriend wont come and meet her here I told her not to worry that nobody can come to my house without informing me, then she smiled...she was quite amazed seeing how neatly my Self-contained apartment look like...I just went straight to heat the Aston water heater immediately as there was light then...while in d bathroom, I overheard heard her again" darling am just helping my sister-in-law in kitchen , don't worry I will call u wen am done.ok" mehn! My mind was just going haywire on how am gonna fck this babe badly as I have already wasted half my monthly salary in just a day.
my plan worked perfectly in d bathroom, I called on her to come and have a warm shower and she asked if i have lemon fresh liquid soap ..I said of course thats what my gf use whenever she is around. Why do u ask? I said . She just said nothing. Then I went back to d bed to strategize once again while she was in d bathroom...then I heard her called out to me loudly that d water was too hot that it almost scalded her palm..I rushed immediately to d bathroom while on my boxer-short. When I entered into d bathroom she immediately used her palm to cover up her breast while trying to hide her puscy d other way..seems like her first experience in using heated water through shower to bathe. I then told her sorry...while I was trying to adjust d shower control knob to allow d simultaneous mix of water I could avoid d temptation of seeing her big bumbum ass..it added to my pain as my dick was stretching beyond it's limit..standing at 105 degree north-east. What captured me d most was that she even looking at dingo..so after I was sure the temperature of d water was ambient enough, I then asked if I could join her in d bath..she was so shy to say yes. I have no choice than to join her in d shower...I took d lemon fresh liquid soap from d side of d window and pressed out d fluid into my palm and.I began using it to massage her her back...at first she was a little bit tensed. .i moved closer and bend to wash her feets while massaging d soap all over her body as she became less tense..must confess i really enjoyed doing as she looked at me with deep lust and passiion so encouraging that i had to part her feets wide opened to enable me apply d soapy foams around her puscy...i was bit surprised as she didnt resist it so continued with d work..mehn! I didn't even know when I began stroking her clits. .her sweet moan was driving me real nutt. While doing this we both were staring at each and maintaining eye contact...I could decode the lust in her eyes as she felt like a real btch who have not been bleeped for years.while she was moaning I brought out my tongue to tease her she lower her head to meet mine as though she wanted to suck on my tongue. ..she told me to insert my hand deeper ....while rhythmically twerking her hip in response. Then I stopped abruptly asking myself was she just fvcking my fingers instead of my dick?..I stood up and went behind her and begin to kiss d back of her neck ....she was just moaning and pressing her bumbum butt against my stiff dingo..she derived sensation doing that ..she was rocking it so hard that i nearly cum inside my boxer short...this continued for a while till I was able to disengaged myself.she turned to face me I began caressing her butt, back while simultaneously sucking her lipps, jaw, neck and ear....while she was moaning. .she couldn't even touch my dickk ...mi had to removed my boxer short to free d kondo..she then whispered to me saying. ."what are u waiting for...just Bleep me" I was deliberately firing her with hot passion as I wanted her to pass d night with me...I raised her arms up to reveal her sexy armpits. .well, this is because I enjoyed d fetish when d lady is within my taste..so began to kiss nd suck d region toward her boobs....I sucked on d other boobs while stroking and squeezing the nipple of d other.d way she was moaning. ..I swear I have never heard that from any woman before.....suddenly she turned to face d d bathroom wall and and held my hand tighter to her boobs...meaning she wanted me to fuckkk her raw just like..I held my peace and lowered my head after freeing my hand. .I held her azz and began caressing and spanking her booty with my hand...sucking,bitting and squeezing d azz so violently she was moaning harder....i dont think anyone could have done it better as I was an ass-man...I decided to turn her to face me..now I was already in full control of her completely then, I squatted on my knees as I raised her right leg up to my shoulder..I began tormenting her once again sucking on her navel down to her clits..she ached her back on d wall to relax comfortably to enable me eat her puscy...I was fingering her, d moment my tongue reached her clits...she began speaking gibberish. ..I finger fvcked and suck her till I got tired....she wasted no time to grabbed my dixkk and began sucking on it but couldn't do it well as it was apparent she is having her first huge dickx experience this was so bcs her teeth could not be concealed with her lips during d Mouth Gig..the bj wasn't pleasurable enough for me that I had asked her to stop..immediately she stood up to enter d room to answer her call.."I know that..I am still busy in d kitchen pls..."she answered her bf..then I was ready with with condom already fitted in ..I care less about her lies to her bf..I grabbed her butt and raised it up in d doggy-style position while she still on d phone..nd asked me to wait..I pretended not hearing her as I plug in my dck into her puscy...she moaned ouccchhhhj!.she then yelled to bf on d phone saying that she has mistakenly placed her hand on d cooking pot and has been scalded. .that ended her communication as she concentrated more on my huge dick that was ravaging her puscy...I told her how bad I wanted to fvck her....she moaned and noded in affirmation..I was thrusting slowly while using my hand to handle her big butt..dunno if it was annoyance that made her yelled on me after striking her fist to d bed.."fvck me harder lazy man" those words drove me nutts that I have to pull her hair while pumping her like a stallion after about 5 more minutes she gushed her cums out while shivering. ..that was when i climaxed too...the urge was still there so i rolled in another condom on..with her back on d bed..I lowered my waist in as she spread her legs wide apart with d aid of her hands raising her hip in unison as i thrust in, i used my right fingers to ravaged her puscy d more...rubbing on d clits and inserting my fingers in and out while she moaned while bringing out her tongue..after about 3minutes she shook violently and climaxed fluid out on d bed...I continue pumping her with reckless abandon until I released again into d condom..she then asked if I were tired...I said no way as she must beg me to stop...she said no way I will be the one to beg
.mehn!! D battle line has just been drawn. This 3rd time, she said i must fvck her raw without condom..I thought she was joking as I took another condom on..she pulled it out saying she needed to feel my warm hardcock and I should released inside her deep...I said I cant do that bcs I have never done it before..infact I have been a proponents of consistency in d use of condoms. I observe displeasure written on her face as I couldn't yield to her demand. .she asked me if I have not done it raw with my gf? I said never..then she asked me.will I fvck her raw if she leaves her own bf? I couldn't resist such a beautiful damsel's that fits in perfectly for what i desire in women. .I told her not to break d heart of her guy just like that by quitting..we then got engaged in a more chitchat as i was never ready to fvck raw...it was already 8pm and she told she is going back home if not her brothers will complain...she assured me that she gonna see me later..I told her no to stay behind that its already late...immediately her BF called to find out how she is doing ..she didn't pick the call for over 30 times. She sent a message to him calling him a little boy who is not ready to shoulder up responsibility..thats its over.! Immediately d guy got d message he called her back and she answered saying she meant everything. ..just like that. When I asked what she meant by that she said she has never felt this kind of satisfaction before and didn't know that big dingo existed..she thanked me for d new phone after then, she terminated my relationship with my previous girlfriend. .I just let her have her way....my escapade with Queen was so adventurous..she fvcked me in the presence of her gf..i mean while her gf was watching their favourite programmes on Z-cinima..she has to excuse herself bcs d moaning was so much...on one occasion we were just fvcking outside our apartment in d night after spraying insecticide in d room, it was a real turn on to both of us as we observed that our fellow tenant who are mainly female Uniport students saw us in d act though, there was no light then. Our raunchy escapade continued for 8months till I got tired and left her when i traveled to Abuja for course training...presently Queen is happily married to a much older man from Opobo with two females kids; exact replica of their mum..sometimes I wish I could get her back to me..guys ignore some of typos errors as this was just an impromptu story..
sharp gist to collaborate with Paulkillerman though I dont concur to most of his ideology.

Na their way bros. Toto nobget meter

2 Likes

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by aragonchuks(m): 9:38am On May 30, 2016
Na fornication u d carry make mouth xo?.. U need common sense i swear.. Efulefu undecided undecided
Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by JealousPrince1(m): 10:17am On May 30, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:
u Don ask your nigga before him no give You? Nawa to you bros...
Brossss abeg, just 1k, hunger one wire your boy die abeg, if say you give me just 1k out of that 20k now i for nor suffer this suffer when i go through this past few weeks now. Abeg make them through only 1k for me abegggggg.
Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by PaulkillermanAg(m): 8:57pm On May 30, 2016
aragonchuks:
Na fornication u d carry make mouth xo?.. U need common sense i swear.. Efulefu undecided undecided
. U whe no dey fork, I Don see na... Jesus on earth ...
JealousPrince1:

Brossss abeg, just 1k, hunger one wire your boy die abeg, if say you give me just 1k out of that 20k now i for nor suffer this suffer when i go through this past few weeks now. Abeg make them through only 1k for me abegggggg.
h
JealousPrince1:

. so how I go use transfer the thing give u na?
Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by JealousPrince1(m): 11:17pm On May 30, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:
. U whe no dey fork, I Don see na... Jesus on earth ...h. so how I go use transfer the thing give u na?
Brosss, you mean am abi na joke you just dey joke?
Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by hyeeshat(f): 11:34am On Aug 14, 2016

I'll pass undecided
lol
Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by graciella(f): 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2016
No be this babe wey claim say them rape am dey talk this thing??
Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by StarScream95(m): 9:34am On Aug 22, 2018
I like this killer already NO HOMO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex / I've Found Love Again / After 1 Year, She Said Yes But.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.