Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,703 members, 7,805,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. (9490 Views)

Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection / 5 Generations Of Beautiful Nigerian Women (Photo) / The Frustrations Of Older Nigerian Women Who Are Sex-starved By Their Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by Kimoni: 10:46pm On May 14, 2016
raumdeuter:

Dem wan start dey do Kerewa o wa Kerewa o, Kerewa o wa kere wawa

cheesy cheesy cheesy agbaya
Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by sweetcocoa(f): 10:51pm On May 14, 2016
kaboninc:

Some atheists are superstitious? Are you serious? Then those folks are confusionist na? LOL

Keeping faith.... *crosses my heart and looking at the sky for cocoa miracle* grin grin grin

Oh, now you come. By that time, I go dey Venus oh. I go dey cruise for heavenly altitude. I go also reserve ya space in case you finish knocked out.
But they aren't, atheism is only but lack of belief in gods, nothing more, nothing less.

The miracle is on its way. grin

No wahala, you na my person. wink

I go soon leave here, in case I no reply anything you talk again, we'll pick up later.
Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by kaboninc(m): 10:56pm On May 14, 2016
sweetcocoa:
But they aren't, atheism is only but lack of belief in gods, nothing more, nothing less.

The miracle is on its way. grin

No wahala, you na my person. wink

I go soon leave here, in case I no reply anything you talk again, we'll pick up later.

Hmmmm...well I don't think I will be an atheist. But I assure you that if you come home, you may become a superstitious atheist. Just trust me on this.

Oh, the parri time don dey reach? You going alone?
Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by analice107: 10:57pm On May 14, 2016
Ishilove:
Analice and joseph1832, una dey gossip me ba? cheesy
small, no be plenty oo.
Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by Kimoni: 10:58pm On May 14, 2016
Sweetcoca, what happened tonight? Never seen you vex like this shocked not even with Crack and Tim...pls let it go babes. Too much negative energy oozing outta here.
Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by joseph1832(m): 11:03pm On May 14, 2016
analice107:
small, no be plenty oo.
smiley
Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by analice107: 11:18pm On May 14, 2016
Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by analice107: 11:28pm On May 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Women are essentially the same everywhere
Human beings are essentially the same everywhere, male or female.
Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by joseph1832(m): 11:31pm On May 14, 2016
analice107:

Human beings are essentially the same everywhere, male or female.
True that! We have dumb women just as we have dumb men. Oh what a shame.
Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by Ishilove: 11:57pm On May 14, 2016
joseph1832:
The emboldened brought me back. Men I have to say your man is a very lucky man!!! And I must admit I envy him.

You have my respect and thus, you earned yourself a follow.
I have always known analice107 is a woman wise beyond her years.

She's traditionalist just like I am. Rule over me, but don't abuse it. Respect me as your queen and I will make you my king. Be my head and I will be your neck cheesy
Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by joseph1832(m): 12:01am On May 15, 2016
Ishilove:

I have always known analice107 is a woman wise beyond her years
I just noticed how inexplicably smart she is at knowing how to treat a man.

Men, in a place full of many bad and spoiled eggs, spotting the good ones can be very different.
Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by Ishilove: 12:03am On May 15, 2016
joseph1832:
I just noticed how inexplicably smart she is at knowing how to treat a man.

Men, in a place full of many bad and spoiled eggs, spotting the good ones can be very different.
A man who knows how to treat a woman will get good loving from the woman (except for those ones that have spirit husband, immaturity, bad friends and other stuff worrying them)
Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by joseph1832(m): 12:08am On May 15, 2016
Ishilove:

A man who knows how to treat a woman will get good loving from the woman (except for those ones that have spirit husband, immaturity, bad friends and other stuff worrying them)
Ah so you know them? Lol. I've always maintained that those men who scream about hating to spend money on their wives or girlfriend's do so because they don't have money or they don't like the girl.

Even I can bear testament to the fact that when I like a girl, I fit dash her my entire salary. Baby u no na.
Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by analice107: 12:12am On May 15, 2016
[quote author=joseph1832 post=45629089]I just noticed how inexplicably smart she is at knowing how to treat a man.

Men, in a place full of many bad and spoiled eggs, spotting the good ones can be very different.[/quote
Hey, guys stop roughling my dada. My teeth are blushing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by joseph1832(m): 12:20am On May 15, 2016
analice107 LOL. Believe me you deserve it. smiley
Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by Ishilove: 12:33am On May 15, 2016
joseph1832:
Ah so you know them? Lol. I've always maintained that those men who scream about hating to spend money on their wives or girlfriend's do so because they don't have money or they don't like the girl.

Even I can bear testament to the fact that when I like a girl, I fit dash her my entire salary. Baby u no na.
Ehn ehn, Joseph tell me more cheesy cheesy
Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by analice107: 12:57am On May 15, 2016
joseph1832:
True that! We have dumb women just as we have dumb men. Oh what a shame.
Not really. There's no shame in it, the diversity or shd i say disparity makes the world interesting. Just imagine all of if doing the same things, Zombieville, wont you agree?
Men don't like women say to them 'Yes Love, okay i will do', They like those who disrespect and stand them up.
Women don't like easy men, Men who let them have their way.
I remember one guy long ago, anything i want to do is "Okay by him", What? Why do you always say yes? Why not say no sometimes? when i say yes, its okay. When i say no, its okay. One day i couldn't take it anymore, I told him to say no. Say no, insist on saying no if you don't like. He said " but you liked it", I was like, Which kind man be this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by Nobody: 6:51am On May 15, 2016
sweetcocoa:
The problem with you 1diots is that when a smart and confident woman like myself who knows what she wants, refuses your useless advances, you become bitter and start lashing out, how many pms have you sent me again? how many times have I told you I'm not interested in the rubbish you have to say?? I am a bimbo and a lesbian yet you won't leave me out of those maggot infested fingers you use to type the nonsense you do. Because I come on NL and we engage in a discourse makes you think every girl is one you can talk trash to? I honestly do not blame you, na Internet cause am, stupid mofo.

Pls oh, biko, are you freecocoa?
Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by Adesiji77: 6:54am On May 15, 2016
analice107:

Not really. There's no shame in it, the diversity or shd i say disparity makes the world interesting. Just imagine all of if doing the same things, Zombieville, wont you agree?
Men don't like women say to them 'Yes Love, okay i will do', They like those who disrespect and stand them up.
I remember one guy long ago, anything i want to do is "Okay by him", What? Why do you always say yes? Why not say no sometimes? when i say yes, its okay. When i say no, its okay. One day i couldn't take it anymore, I told him to say no. Say no, insist on saying no if you don't like. He said " but you liked it", I was like, Which kind man be this?

grin grin

He was probably saying "yes" to your needs the Skye Bank way cheesy

Your post reminds me of the movie "Yes Man" starring Jim Carrey.
Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by joseph1832(m): 7:00am On May 15, 2016
Ishilove:
Ehn ehn, Joseph tell me more cheesy cheesy
U no serious. grin
Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by joseph1832(m): 7:04am On May 15, 2016
analice107:

Aye. But you know there are women who like to boss men, same way there are men who like to boss women. The disparity and diversity of life add spice to it.

I too like a woman who challenges me and make me put my back to work. But I believe I won't be far from the truth when I say women and men sometimes overdo it, thus challenging a man/woman too much turns out to be dis respecting them.
Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by sweetcocoa(f): 10:15am On May 15, 2016
kaboninc:

Hmmmm...well I don't think I will be an atheist. But I assure you that if you come home, you may become a superstitious atheist. Just trust me on this.

Oh, the parri time don dey reach? You going alone?
As ayam seeing you,e fit happen o, you are already asking questions, just continue on that path, this is the age of reason bro, ponder on all you've been fed thus far, just ponder on it. grin

Which home? Me wey dey my village. tongue

Club is hardly fun going by yourself(for me o)its easier to turn up to the fullest with loved ones, no inhibitions at all. YOLO bro, YOLO.cheesy

Good morning, hope you are in church already.
Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by sweetcocoa(f): 10:18am On May 15, 2016
joseph1832:
Good night Vivian and sleep well. And don't forget to dream of me. tongue grin wink
Ekwensu buo gi onu, anu mpama.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by sweetcocoa(f): 10:22am On May 15, 2016
Kimoni:
Sweetcoca, what happened tonight? Never seen you vex like this shocked not even with Crack and Tim...pls let it go babes. Too much negative energy oozing outta here.
Aunty mi, don't mind some people looking for what to say I said to them, that guy bit more than he could chew, just wanted to set him straight. grin

1 Like

Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by sweetcocoa(f): 10:24am On May 15, 2016
njokusboy:

Pls oh, biko, are you freecocoa?
Who is asking? Gini ji wee mezie? angry
Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by joseph1832(m): 10:24am On May 15, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Ekwensu buo gi onu, anu mpama.
Good morning sweetcocoa. How was your night? Hope you dreamt of me?
Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by joseph1832(m): 10:26am On May 15, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Aunty mi, don't mind some people looking for what to say I said to them, that guy bit more than he could chew, just wanted to set him straight. grin

LMFAO!.
Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by sweetcocoa(f): 10:27am On May 15, 2016
joseph1832:
Good morning sweetcocoa. How was your night? Hope you dreamt of me?
You and I will never be cool, stop trying whatever it is you are doing. I have told you all I want to, stup1d.
Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by joseph1832(m): 10:29am On May 15, 2016
sweetcocoa:
You and I will never be cool, stop trying whatever it is you are doing. I have told you all I want to, stup1d.
So how has your morning been going? Did you just wake up? Have you had breakfast?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by kaboninc(m): 10:53am On May 15, 2016
sweetcocoa:
As ayam seeing you,e fit happen o, you are already asking questions, just continue on that path, this is the age of reason bro, ponder on all you've been fed thus far, just ponder on it. grin

Which home? Me wey dey my village. tongue

Club is hardly fun going by yourself(for me o)its easier to turn up to the fullest with loved ones, no inhibitions at all. YOLO bro, YOLO.cheesy

Good morning, hope you are in church already.

Asking questions come naturally to me. I do that all the time on any subject but not religion. There has to be a limit to one's inquisitions. So I don't go over board. So when it comes to questioning the existence of God, I have my clear boundaries. As humans, we're only limited with physical look and feel and anything that doesn't confirm to it, we discard it.

But even in our physical existence, some questions still remain unanswered, fuel the mysteries that surrounds it - like how did we come to be in the first place? Who's responsible for all these lives, the humans, the animals and plants? And is it just this planet that's just exclusive to humans and life? Are there other planets and by extension living creatures out there? Like what's the Genesis of diseases? Why are children born with a defective gene and what cause those defect? And why do you dream about events that have never occurred to you in the past but you just vividly see it sometime in the future? And what about premonitions about death? And where do dead people go? I could go on and on.

These are questions that do not make one an atheist. No it doesn't. And these questions do not require logic either. So the atheist resigns and takes it that there are no answers and lives his life freely accepting whatever outcome life produces.

But religion, tries so much to answer these questions even with their inconsistencies. So no bar, I'll never be an atheist!

Which village you dey? Wey club plenty like that? Na Abakaliki?

No church today oh.

Good morning to you. I kept some cocoa drink for you. The Ondo blend oh. Lol
Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by Nobody: 11:25am On May 15, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Who is asking? Gini ji wee mezie? angry

Ndo.... Pardon my curiosity...
Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by lezz(m): 12:03pm On May 15, 2016
analice107:

[b]Men don't like women say to them 'Yes Love, okay i will do', They like those who disrespect and stand them up[/b].

Men like women who disrespect them? I've never met a totally put off woman than a disrespectful one.

A woman could always stand her ground but be open to debate and reason. But disrespectful or irreverence one is an abhorrent to most men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Touching Story Of True Love And Genuine Forgiveness / My Husband Is Already Cheating Three (3)weeks After Our Wedding / SUREHOME MARRIAGE SEMINAR | October Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.