Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Exam Question For 500Level Lautech Students - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Exam Question For 500Level Lautech Students (72166 Views)

500Level University Of Jos Student Dies - Jtownconnect Nigeria / Tunji Epketi-Micheal UI's 500Level Rusticated Student Of / Unizik Loses 500Level Medical Student To Death After Gas Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exam Question For 500Level Lautech Students by tempest01(m): 7:51pm On May 14, 2016
anigbajumo:

I can't argue with a daft person like u. I can realized u lack the ability to observe nd comprehend.Go nd read the content again before spewing gibberish.....

[/color]
fixed
Re: Exam Question For 500Level Lautech Students by Nychillax(m): 7:57pm On May 14, 2016
tempest01:
fixed
I think the guy is correct sir.
Re: Exam Question For 500Level Lautech Students by Nychillax(m): 7:57pm On May 14, 2016
tempest01:
fixed
Re: Exam Question For 500Level Lautech Students by tempest01(m): 7:59pm On May 14, 2016
Nychillax:

No he is not...also get the correction now....you might need it later.

Firstly, according to the sentence structure, It's "realize" not "realized"...."I can" makes it present continuous, so you use "realize". That's why we say "I can see" not "I can saw".

secondly, "a daft" can't go for noun - it's like saying "a foolish".

You need "person" to make it a noun.

Cc. anigbajumo
Re: Exam Question For 500Level Lautech Students by syndrum(m): 8:00pm On May 14, 2016
Where is Mr.Amuda ;DWhere is Mr.Amuda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exam Question For 500Level Lautech Students by Nychillax(m): 8:00pm On May 14, 2016
tempest01:

No he is not...also get the correction now....you might need it later

can u pls elucidate more??
Re: Exam Question For 500Level Lautech Students by Nychillax(m): 8:00pm On May 14, 2016
tempest01:

No he is not...also get the correction now....you might need it later

Re: Exam Question For 500Level Lautech Students by tempest01(m): 8:05pm On May 14, 2016
Nychillax:

First post modified
Re: Exam Question For 500Level Lautech Students by tempest01(m): 8:15pm On May 14, 2016
peacecoy:
na ur sense wey no take reach see the heading or course name' read and test'.

What are you saying?
Re: Exam Question For 500Level Lautech Students by Nychillax(m): 8:53pm On May 14, 2016
tempest01:

No he is not...also get the correction now....you might need it later.

Firstly, according to the sentence structure, It's "realize" not "realized"...."I can" makes it present continuous, so you use "realize". That's why we say "I can see" not "I can saw".

secondly, "a daft" can't go for noun - it's like saying "a foolish".

You need "person" to make it a noun.

Cc. anigbajumo

It does not necessary for "noun" to follow the adjective.As far as pronoun is there,the sentence is well accepted.

This your reason is not enough sir.
Re: Exam Question For 500Level Lautech Students by tempest01(m): 9:01pm On May 14, 2016
Nychillax:

It does not necessary for "noun" to follow the adjective.As far as pronoun is there,the sentence is well accepted.

This your reason is not enough sir.

So from your reasoning, if I say " you are a foolish" , I am correct right?
Re: Exam Question For 500Level Lautech Students by EverestdeBliu(m): 9:04pm On May 14, 2016
Trick !sh
Re: Exam Question For 500Level Lautech Students by benji93: 9:13pm On May 14, 2016
tempest01:

Dumb idiot....if you can't see sense in my post then you and your prof are same....why is there submit in number 9, and there is no submit in 10?

Going by the logic of strictly following instructions, then I raised a point....finish your Bsc or Btech come face real life scenarios first...you think say na this one be computational analysis..no be to dey brag about your professor
common, you have just three minutes to complete the test, whether you are ready or not, u ave to submit just after 3 minutes. He does not have to tell you that, you should know it.
Re: Exam Question For 500Level Lautech Students by tempest01(m): 9:17pm On May 14, 2016
benji93:

common, you have just three minutes to complete the test, whether you are ready or not, u ave to submit just after 3 minutes. He does not have to tell you that, you should know it.

Guy...number 9, tells you too submit for a reason....

I am just saying number 10 should also tell you to submit. To complete the logic. Don't quote me again pls...
Re: Exam Question For 500Level Lautech Students by soviet(m): 9:30pm On May 14, 2016
Even as the exam easy like this many people go still fail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exam Question For 500Level Lautech Students by acada111(f): 2:12am On May 15, 2016
aotlatitude:
Omo, na to tear answer sheet and start all over again o! I am not the patient type when it comes to exam.

Who wan gree give you new answer booklet? cheesy
Re: Exam Question For 500Level Lautech Students by acada111(f): 2:18am On May 15, 2016
The more you look the less you see. Me just de answer the thing from number one for my mind embarassed
This lecturer mean die sha....final year wey person don read head jam. Na fail majority of the students go just fail for this exam o lipsrsealed
Re: Exam Question For 500Level Lautech Students by myhotbrain: 8:04am On May 15, 2016
THIS KIND OF TEST IS WHAT MAJORITY OF NAIRALANDERS FAILED IN AND ARE STILLING LAGGING BEHIND FROM; IT IS WHY A LOT OF UNFOUNDED ALLEGATIONS AND LUDICROUS ARGUMENTS ENSUE ON THIS FORUM.

ADVICE TO ALL NAIRALANDERS: READ A TOPIC WELL AND UNDERSTAND OR SEEK FOR UNDERSTANDING BEFORE MAKING YOUR COMMENTS.

STOP JUMPING THE SHIP!

READ AND EDUCATE YOURSELF!
Re: Exam Question For 500Level Lautech Students by myhotbrain: 8:05am On May 15, 2016
THIS KIND OF TEST IS WHAT MAJORITY OF NAIRALANDERS FAILED IN AND ARE STILLING LAGGING BEHIND FROM; IT IS WHY A LOT OF UNFOUNDED ALLEGATIONS AND LUDICROUS ARGUMENTS ENSUE ON THIS FORUM.

ADVICE TO ALL NAIRALANDERS: READ A TOPIC WELL AND UNDERSTAND OR SEEK FOR UNDERSTANDING BEFORE MAKING YOUR COMMENTS.

STOP JUMPING THE SHIP!

READ AND EDUCATE YOURSELF!
[color=#006600][/color]
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Exam Question For 500Level Lautech Students by olajigaolamide: 9:09am On May 15, 2016
Every student writing that exam should pass
Re: Exam Question For 500Level Lautech Students by iretex1(m): 10:38am On May 15, 2016
I've encountered such in a pre interview assessment!
Re: Exam Question For 500Level Lautech Students by Richardfred(m): 4:13pm On May 16, 2016
If they shared 40 marks for each students in this course, some guru's will still score 0.5
Re: Exam Question For 500Level Lautech Students by Adeyinka1758(m): 7:04pm On May 16, 2016
phemybof:
na so them they pass for LAUDED,thats why they have many 2.1
NO WONDER
For ur mind... Meanwhile what are u insinuating?
Re: Exam Question For 500Level Lautech Students by Adeyinka1758(m): 7:08pm On May 16, 2016
emmahoney:
This must be set by Dr Olabisi aka Shigo.
Baddest Shigo, One passa One Shigo
Re: Exam Question For 500Level Lautech Students by Adeyinka1758(m): 7:11pm On May 16, 2016
anigbajumo:

Is either u are mad,Lunatic or Insane. You mean professor no gat sense??

Go nd fix yer cerebrum if it has completely damaged, we dnt allow some fools out there to take our lecturer for granted.

Am expecting Phy 407 test to be like this next week.....

(Same course, same lecturer).
Of the greatest ladokite
Re: Exam Question For 500Level Lautech Students by emmahoney(m): 9:46pm On May 16, 2016
Adeyinka1758:
Baddest Shigo, One passa One Shigo
nah so, you sabi am well well
Re: Exam Question For 500Level Lautech Students by Adeyinka1758(m): 10:02pm On May 16, 2016
emmahoney:
nah so, you sabi am well well
I sabi am wella oh...
Re: Exam Question For 500Level Lautech Students by Dollywood(m): 3:32am On May 24, 2018
TYTAN:
This is a very technical test, as a scientist, you must read instructions carefully and be very patient.

Yeah my teacher has given similar question
Re: Exam Question For 500Level Lautech Students by Dollywood(m): 9:29pm On May 24, 2018
Chaii see question ... na distinction everyone go get except those which failure has been imprinted on their forehead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) / Best Five University Hostels In Nigeria(photos) - Kinesthouse / Are Certificates Really Overrated? What I Saw In My Uncle's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.