Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,178 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:15 AM

Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her (60190 Views)

'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by MasterofNL: 12:49pm On May 13, 2016
What is the best way to show your wife that you are not happy with her?

I mean when you are so offended at her.

I am thinking:

1. Stop eating her food. Go out and buy your own food and refuse to eat whatever she cooks.

2. Turn your back to her on the bed and don't make love to her.

3. Don't reply her when she talks to you or asks any question; just ignore her.

What you guys think?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by ladyF(f): 12:55pm On May 13, 2016
shocked If you are a married man and you do any of these things, then sorry, you are not mature enough for marriage.

What happened to your mouth? Have you lost your speech organs? Communication is key!!!

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

519 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by ArchEnemy(m): 12:56pm On May 13, 2016
Simply call her and tell her what she has done wrong
Life is short, hit the nail on the head

168 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by MasterofNL: 1:03pm On May 13, 2016
ArchEnemy:
Simply call her and tell her what she has done wrong
Life is short, hit the nail on the head

You've done this several times and it's not working.

There has to be a way to make her know you are really hurt.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by MasterofNL: 1:03pm On May 13, 2016
ladyF:
shocked If you are a married man and you do any of these things, then sorry, you are not mature enough for marriage.

What happened to your mouth? Have you lost your speech organs? Communication is key!!!

I am sure you are not married because if you were you would understand better.

Let married ones speak please.

237 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by MasterofNL: 1:07pm On May 13, 2016
Beremx, Dollyak, Omotayor123, Layla129

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by ladyF(f): 1:11pm On May 13, 2016
MasterofNL:

Lol. No sane lady ever wants to get married to a man who will go and eat out or not have se-x with her because of a misunderstanding. Conflict is inevitable in EVERY relationship.

You better fix your marriage with communication. Silence has never gotten anybody anywhere.

134 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Omotayor123(f): 1:13pm On May 13, 2016
MasterofNL:

I am thinking:

1. Stop eating her food. Go out and buy your own food and refuse to eat whatever she cooks.

What you guys think?
Don't try Any of those, it will only create more Crack in the wall. What happened to just telling her that you are not happy with whatever she has done.

Like I often say, Communication is very vital in a relationship. If you have a problem with your spouse Discuss it.
Sulking shorten the Life span cheesy

32 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Omotayor123(f): 1:15pm On May 13, 2016
ladyF:

You are on point my dear.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Evina(f): 1:18pm On May 13, 2016
When my husband is angry with me, he still eats food I cook, he still assists me with domestic shores. Replies when I speak to him but doesn't necessarily initiate conversation.

When I see his acts of kindness towards me inspite of being angry with me, I feel so sorry and sad and angry at myself for ever offending such a wonderful man.

312 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 13, 2016
Open your mouth and TALK.

12 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by ArchEnemy(m): 1:20pm On May 13, 2016
Evina:
When my husband is angry with me, he still eats food I cook, he still assists me with domestic shores. Replies when I speak to him but doesn't necessarily initiate conversation.

When I see his acts of kindness towards me inspite of being angry with me, I feel so sorry and sad and angry at myself for ever offending such a wonderful man.
touche

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by MasterofNL: 1:28pm On May 13, 2016
Omotayor123:

Don't try None of those, it will only create more Crack in the wall. What happened to just telling her that you are not happy with whatever she has done.

Like I often say, Communication is very vital in a relationship. If you have a problem with your spouse Discuss it.
Sulking shorten the Life span cheesy

When several discussions have not yielded anything then there has to be some other way to let her know without being violent.

13 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by MasterofNL: 1:30pm On May 13, 2016
Omotayor123:
You are on point my dear.

You're not married either so you can't really understand.

19 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by misreal(m): 2:02pm On May 13, 2016
MasterofNL:

I am thinking:

What you guys think?
hahahaahahah.no woman will actually want you to do any of the above oh.do you know y?women like attention too much.d day you ignore your wife is d day you begin to kill her.except she doesnt love u....

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by jashar(f): 2:06pm On May 13, 2016
what happened to opening your mouth and telling what the issue is?

Why the drama?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by onosprince(m): 2:10pm On May 13, 2016
Strangle her, while she is choking force ur dik in her mouth and make sure u cum inside her mouth... she will get the message, thank me after you return from jail.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by haywire07(m): 2:10pm On May 13, 2016
Pls dis topics are too rapid nau
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by delishpot: 2:10pm On May 13, 2016
Our boys are not being groomed to be husbands in future. They are being g groomed to be lords and dominators. See the main kwession person Dey ask?

tatucci:

naaa.... just push her.

You bad o grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by tatucci: 2:11pm On May 13, 2016
MasterofNL:

I am thinking:

What you guys think?

naaa.... just push her.

3 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Adonispco: 2:11pm On May 13, 2016
Act like a wise man!

3 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by emmabest2000(m): 2:11pm On May 13, 2016
MasterofNL:

I am thinking:

What you guys think?
some women are trying to be strong in a wrong way ... Just tell her your mind straightaway No Time ...

3 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by clefstone(m): 2:11pm On May 13, 2016
4. Slap her
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by misscall247: 2:11pm On May 13, 2016
some womwen are very stubborn.....thy wudnt care

11 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by MrAboki: 2:12pm On May 13, 2016
My method would earn me a Ban because it involves;

A leather belt

a paddle

Mouth gag

Oil

Handcuffs

whipped cream

and Strawberries.

Please dont ask me any further questions, I think I already said too much.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by omooba969(m): 2:12pm On May 13, 2016
There are wives who never learn nor listen. To even say sorry when they are wrong(that's if they even admit without arguing) is another ball game entirely.

Anytime you correct them, they feel you are attacking them so they get on the offensive even if the matter is not serious.

These ones are the insensitive type, inconsiderate & non-proactive. cool

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Olukokosir(m): 2:12pm On May 13, 2016
Wat is op sayin now...childish act cha...

Thank yu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by repogirl(f): 2:12pm On May 13, 2016
Dear OP,

Having been married for some years now, I can tell you that you might think you are upsetting her by acting like you stated up there but I can assure you that you will end up shooting yourself in the foot.

If you are upset with your wife, talk to her about it. It won't unman you.

Acting like a sulky kid will do you no favours.

18 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by alphaconde(m): 2:12pm On May 13, 2016
Ok
If my wife offend me na to tell her na, anything easy pass like that again. If she no change and the matter serious na to tell her say I no marry again.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by buoye1(m): 2:13pm On May 13, 2016
MasterofNL:

Nice response to her baised comment... Thumbs...

In my opinion, desperate measure calls for desperate matters... If talking to her isn't working, IGNORING her completely is the best thing

10 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by CharlieMaria(m): 2:13pm On May 13, 2016
Not for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep / Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter / This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.