Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her (60325 Views)

'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by JustHere2Observ(f): 2:13pm On May 13, 2016
Lmao. If you are not eating my food cos you are angry. Na hunger never catch you. And if you buy food outside, its gives me more free time.

If you don't have sex because you are angry, it because you are not Hot. Me sef need the break

If you don't talk to me, no wahala. Silence is golden.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Donshemzy1234: 2:14pm On May 13, 2016
This way, you will just destroy d marriage

4 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Ayomel(m): 2:14pm On May 13, 2016
Why dont you talk about it instead. Doing that doesnt make.one a good husband. Communicate be a real man

6 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Mynd44: 2:14pm On May 13, 2016
What happened to "marry a new wife"?

grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Ray360: 2:14pm On May 13, 2016
Relationship is 80% communication. You would hurt her to the core of her soul if you do any of the listed above. A woman goes yellow-bellied and doolally when she cooks and her husband refuses to eat. that i know very well.

8 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by anselm791(m): 2:15pm On May 13, 2016
And there I was, thinking that this topic was too dumb to make FP.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by laprince(m): 2:15pm On May 13, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
Lmao. If you are not eating my food cos you are angry. Na hunger never catch you. And if you buy food outside, its gives me more free time.
If you don't have sex because you are angry, it because you are not Hot. Me sef need the break

you're not yet married.
very simple!

19 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by buoye1(m): 2:15pm On May 13, 2016
Evina:
When my husband is angry with me, he still eats food I cook, he still assists me with domestic shores. Replies when I speak to him but doesn't necessarily initiate conversation.

When I see his acts of kindness towards me inspite of being angry with me, I feel so sorry and sad and angry at myself for ever offending such a wonderful man.
very satisfying and matured response

11 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by JustHere2Observ(f): 2:15pm On May 13, 2016
laprince:

you're not yet married.
very simple!

Lmao
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by spartanobad(m): 2:16pm On May 13, 2016
Sit her down and tell her wetin b d matter

5 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by LEXYCOM: 2:17pm On May 13, 2016
Easy, just wear a condom when u are cexing her...........
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by misscall247: 2:17pm On May 13, 2016
some women are very stubborn.....thy wudnt care

5 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by repogirl(f): 2:18pm On May 13, 2016
Evina:
When my husband is angry with me, he still eats food I cook, he still assists me with domestic shores. Replies when I speak to him but doesn't necessarily initiate conversation.

When I see his acts of kindness towards me inspite of being angry with me, I feel so sorry and sad and angry at myself for ever offending such a wonderful man.
I totally relate to this.

Thank you.

Two wrongs can never ever make a right.

10 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 13, 2016
If you have been talking and it is not working, then you are allowed to give the 'silent' treatment. That might get to her.

4 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by ibetoibb: 2:19pm On May 13, 2016
Cry to her for a change surely she will.
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Joyce28(f): 2:19pm On May 13, 2016
But all dis ur points are wackiness angry
Communication, love & kiss is d best cheesy
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Kobeje(m): 2:20pm On May 13, 2016
MasterofNL:

I am sure you are not married because if you were you would understand better.

Let married ones speak please.

Fortunately most married men that want their marriage to work would agree that communication is key.

Moreover, those suggestions by op are childish.

6 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by AsanwaKC(f): 2:20pm On May 13, 2016
Op..you are on your own..if am the wife..na that time, I will cook your favorite meal..come wear sexxy lingerie to bed..na you go tire. just be open with your woman that's all..

6 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by hmuhammad(m): 2:21pm On May 13, 2016
MasterofNL:

What is the best way to show your wife that you are not happy with her?

I mean when you are so offended at her.

I am thinking:

1. Stop eating her food. Go out and buy your own food and refuse to eat whatever she cooks.

2. Turn your back to her on the bed and don't make love to her.

3. Don't reply her when she talks to you or asks any question; just ignore her.

What you guys think?
Your number 2 though, Konji go just kill you.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by finalboss(m): 2:21pm On May 13, 2016
Evina:

baby am proud of you....and you really understand me.. dats why i love you

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Chicent(m): 2:22pm On May 13, 2016
You should understand ur wife and know how best to treat her....
1. Yes u might not eat her food(if she didnt offer u, but if she offers u eat)
2. Dont starve ur wife of sex cuz u are angry with her. I for one bleeps her wen i am angry with her.... Maybe we can make up after it. (but i told her bluntly dont starve me of sex for any reason)
it might not work for another though.

All i said was about my gf. She is my prospective wife though. #Godhelpingus

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Evalily(f): 2:22pm On May 13, 2016
All the options you listed will not work rather it will create more rift and distance between the two of you.

Speaking as a woman, I would mellow down for a husband who will be calm enough to tell me how I have offended him and how it
affect him because sometimes me as the offender might be unaware of the extent my actions affect or hurt my partner, and him letting me know shows he is mature and this
will also top up my respect for him (this is what we call communication***an essential ingredient for a successful marriage)

So OP Skipping meals, not talking to her, giving her a cold shudder will complicate issues the more, the solution lies in COMMUNICATION.

4 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Ray360: 2:22pm On May 13, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

unless you don't love him heartily. A woman whose husband refuses to eat her food is not a happy woman. she slyly seeks to how where and where her husband is feeding from.

4 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by alex1612: 2:23pm On May 13, 2016
[size=14pt]You better drop your ego. You are only doing yourself, if you can let go and settle whatsoever grievances between you and your wife. In fact don't ever go to bed to sleep at night without settle with her first. Do you hear me. I don talk my own o.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Kolawole1010(m): 2:23pm On May 13, 2016
Guy no be soo. What u need to treat her furkup is high degree of diplomacy. U will eat her food if she talks to u, u will only answer with one word then u just stop to do unnecessary talks that's all provide her needs but sterve her on bed. Den come home late try nd do things dat are not ur attributes or things that are not common to u then she will realise theirs problem.

3 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Dom2020: 2:23pm On May 13, 2016
the thing called marriage needs patient and understanding, if ur upset with ur wife all u need is to sit her down and iron it out, turning ur back on her is not d solution, just tell her where she has gone wrong and don't believe she will be d perfect woman u see on d magazine. to be happy in marriage u have to be tolerance

5 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by obi4eze(m): 2:24pm On May 13, 2016
Evina:

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by nmreports: 2:24pm On May 13, 2016
ladyF:
shocked If you are a married man and you do any of these things, then sorry, you are not mature enough for marriage.

What happened to your mouth? Have you lost your speech organs? Communication is key!!!

I'm sorry but are you married.
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by dhesmond(m): 2:24pm On May 13, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] don't try any of this it will only complicate your life and marriage...... let it out and sit to watch what happen next.
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Emmytrill(m): 2:24pm On May 13, 2016
onosprince:
Strangle her, while she is choking force ur dik in her mouth and make sure u cum inside her mouth... she will get the message, thank me after you return from jail.

Guy, they provoke you for dream? why u 'wucked' like this

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Bluffly: 2:25pm On May 13, 2016
ladyF:
shocked If you are a married man and you do any of these things, then sorry, you are not mature enough for marriage.

What happened to your mouth? Have you lost your speech organs? Communication is key!!!

That is the problem. You say communication is key but where you told that communication is only verbal. As a wife, you noticed your husband mood changed and you did not bother asking what went wrong, instead, you kept engaging him in other talks. Communication involves bothe verbal and non-verbal means to be effective. If you are a woman and married and open your mouth to say trash things you do not think about before saying makes you immature for marriage. Some women will start a discussion or put forward an unnecessary act while not observing the husbands mood, tell me is communication not lacking there. Please, women should learn what communication is in the real sense.

Two people can be arguing and they are unknowingly saying the same thing in a different dimension, which means understanding is key. You can understand someone isn't happy with you without talking, likewise, you need to be careful when talking not to create noise which women do a lot.

7 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by goodvision12(m): 2:25pm On May 13, 2016
ladyF:

ok what of if she persist in that attitude you dislike?Can yu please tell the men what to do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack / This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) / A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.