Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo (46863 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo / How To Spot A Gigolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Naijasinglegirl: 3:29pm On May 13, 2016
In the 1st week of NYSC camp, I shyed away from participating in my platoon activities so I was always seated in one corner when they had a meeting or rehearsal.
There was a guy that was always coming to sit with me. I can’t even remember how we started our first conversation but later, I would nickname him as ‘The fearfully made gigolo’.

He said I’m a ‘Big Girl’
One day, he asked for my phone so he could look through my pictures and I gave him my iPhone4.
He said, ‘Hmmm…you are a big girl. I can count the number of people using apple products in this camp.”
While he was flipping through my photos, he paused to ask questions on one grey coloured bag I held.
Truth is, the bag is designers but I bless the day I found it in the bottom of an okrika bags bail in PH’s Oil Mil market. The seller who didn’t know it’s worth sold ‘the birkini bag‘ for 1K and it’s been one of my top secret to this day.
Gigolo asked how much I bought it and I said it was a gift. He said the bag looked really expensive and he liked girls that had quality taste.
Aside that, a friend of mine gifted me an original rayban glasses which I wore everywhere in NYSC camp so the gigolo probably thought I had all the qualities of a good prey.

He investigated my pockets
Then he started probing at every little opportunity he got.
-What does my parents do?
-Where are my family?
-Am I in a relationship?
-Have I travelled out before?
-Where am I spending the next Christmas?

I said Calabar. I wanted to see the carnival. He said he wanted the same too but he didn’t know where to stay. He asked if he could stay wherever I am staying. I told him there are hotels. He said he doesn’t like hotels except I invite him and sponsor his trip to Calabar. OLE!!!

[b]
[/b]He ate my money in camp
Every time I bought snacks from a hawker whenever he was with me, I always made sure I bought for him cos I am not the type to eat alone.
Once, I was having lunch in maami market when the fearfully made gigolo passed by. He said, “Shebi you are eating without me.”
I asked him to join me.
Honestly, up to this day, even the gods have not forgiven him for what he ordered. He ate as if he just got done with a 21-day fasting. Of course, I was the one that had birkini bag, Rayban glasses, Apple iPhone and apple hair cream so I wouldn’t blame him. If I was not carrying my NYSC camp savings in my waist bag, I would have probably washed plates at Maami market.
Guess what he said when I was pulling out money to pay the bills.
“I’m so mad at you for not representing our platoon in Miss NYSC. Like you don’t know you are one of the finest girls in this camp.”
And the thing with me is, once somebody calls me a fine girl. I start asking stupid questions like, “Are you sure you are okay with food you had?”

He wouldn’t stop eating my money
Gigolo would borrow my phone to call for a minute and call for 5 minutes. He would say, “NSG inserts name, do you have 200 naira there?” And N200 debts I never got back kept piling.
Then the scales began to fall off my eyes…
When I was queuing for my first allowance in camp, gigolo happened to pass by and I stylishly sneaked out from the queue cos I knew my own had finished if he knew my account balance was being topped up. Only God knows what he did with his own money.
Even after I got the money, I went to give myself a treat at the sharwarma and chicken stall a day after when I saw the gigolo passing by. I quickly ran and hid behind the stall, rebuking and speaking in tongues.

After NYSC Camp
As God would have it, gigolo was posted inside a forest, far from civilisation while I was taken to the state capital, meaning, NYSC helped me get rid of him!
As the devil would have it, I ran into gigolo 5 months after at the state secretariat, looking starved as if he had just been released from Panti Prison.
Gigolo said he missed me.

Then he said he had a CIM seminar the next day and there was nowhere for him to stay the night. When I could no longer stand the nagging, I said “Gigolo (inserts gigolo’s name) my house is open.”
I gave him an address and he promised to come by at 7PM.
Once I got home, I took my pot of chicken I had been saving for Sunday stew and hid it in my neighbour house. I took down everything that made it appear like I lived flamboyantly and hung my machete I kept for security purposes on the wall. When I was satisfied with the primitive look of my house, I sat outside and waited for him.

The first thing gigolo mentioned when he got into my self contained apartment was hunger.
He even had the guts to start opening my pots.
Thank God all of them were empty and the look of disappointment on his face gave me multiple orgasms.
I excused him to buy indomie at the next streets. He offered to follow me. The seller said no indomie so I bought 3 packets of chikki noodles.
He said, “Is that all you are getting?”
I said, “Yes!!!”
He said, “So no eggs, sardine or drink?”

“I said, “No money. This is all I can afford”

As we strolled home, he took off his phone headset and Celine Dion’s “My heart will go on” was playing loudly on his phone.
Who does that mehnnn??
I told him to please use his headset before someone sees us and think we are dating!

He wanted to eat my body
Later, both of us were sitting on my mattress and watching my bad stove struggle to cook 3 packets of chikki. The wick of my stove was bad, burning like a candle and for chikki noddles water to boil was wahala. Even camel pomo does not take that long to cook. The hungry gigolo and his intestines were just twisting and turning at me.
I had to drain the water, mixed the spices and serve him the soaked soggy noddles.
I avoided eye contact with him while he ate cos I felt kinda bad. But he didn’t complain cos he thought he had a bigger dish to eat that night.
grin
So gigolo finished bathing, wore danshiki, sprayed perfume and laid on the mattress.
Me, I went to the bathroom after him but emerged in the sort of heavy clothing they wear at Castle Black in Game of Thrones.
Gigolo was disappointed, I think.
When I laid down, Gigolo was staring at me seductively.
Since it was only ‘staring’, I kept my composure. He now started biting his lips in an awkward way thinking it was romantic. I started getting very angry cos he was looking more and more ugly as he did that. Then he suddenly drew closer and stroke my chin with his palm. I could not stomach it anymore!
I gave him a piece of mind and while I did, I never took my eyes off my machete on the wall.
He called me a freak and went to bed quietly. The following morning, he was frowning and wouldn’t even respond to my good morning.
I knew that was the end of us but I didn’t delete his number. I just renamed it to ‘The fearfully made gigolo’

http://www.naijasinglegirl.com/experience-fearfully-made-gigolo/

247 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Naijasinglegirl: 3:30pm On May 13, 2016
No giving anybody this space. Sorry sirs and madams grin grin grin

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 13, 2016
"Gigolo" wants everything yet you booked ftc

NAIJASINGLEGIRL you're also a Gigolo cheesy

165 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by colossus2: 3:33pm On May 13, 2016
Na only you dey get experience upon experience angry
Clap for yourself but I can't read all that.
It adds no value to anything

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 13, 2016
naijasinglegirl is back again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Naijasinglegirl: 3:39pm On May 13, 2016
WHO CARES!
colossus2:

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 13, 2016
Lol i enjoyed the story

31 Likes

Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by hungryboy(m): 3:50pm On May 13, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
for your mind, you don dey dream frontpage,
you wan post topic, still chop first to comment title?,

You greedy oh

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 13, 2016
And this will hit FP. Smh •••yawns•••

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by colossus2: 3:51pm On May 13, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
WHO CARES!
Maltina and NFCS cares undecided

15 Likes

Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by hungryboy(m): 3:53pm On May 13, 2016
colossus2:
my guy, na those 'experience' she dey take chop.
Small time now, when you hear say she don follow Linda get Mansion for Banana Island,
You sef go follow begin dey post your own 'experience'

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:54pm On May 13, 2016
Guys like that exist?! angry

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Funjosh(m): 3:54pm On May 13, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:

Chop alone tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 13, 2016
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

18 Likes

Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by colossus2: 3:58pm On May 13, 2016
hungryboy:
my guy, na those 'experience' she dey take chop.
Small time now, when you hear say she don follow Linda get Mansion for Banana Island,
You sef go follow begin dey post your own 'experience'
All the best to her.
So long as everyone has a roof over their head and are comfortable in their own little way.
You don't need to be a Linda. Be you, be overfedboy wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by ifex370(m): 4:00pm On May 13, 2016
Ehen sister gist me something

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 13, 2016
More Like hanging around a freaking broke dud than a Gigola. Gigolos aint cheap they are Business Men.

By the way they sale good stuff at Oil Mill Market. I lived in PH once wink
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by LegalBaby(f): 4:01pm On May 13, 2016
am coming back to read this

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by hungryboy(m): 4:03pm On May 13, 2016
colossus2:

All the best to her.
So long has everyone has a roof over their head and are comfortable in their own little way.
You don't need to be a Linda. Be you, be overfedboy wink
oga, positivity doesn't change your Status or present condition,
Because poor man dey wake up everyday, tell imself say, 'i am Rich',
no go make am Dangote.
Me na hungryboy for now.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 13, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Starting out gigolo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
And this will hit FP. Smh •••yawns•••
why yawning? The story is interesting naw.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Michellla(f): 4:09pm On May 13, 2016
lmao. we know you lying,but continue grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 13, 2016
juhan:
why yawning? The story is interesting naw.
is it? My dear, I can't be bothered

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
is it? My dear, I can't be bothered
okay

how you?
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 13, 2016
juhan:
okay

how you?
I'm well dear. Yourself? smiley
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I'm well dear. Yourself? smiley
im fine. Hows your day?
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by sexymoma(f): 4:18pm On May 13, 2016
front page material
100 yards
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Cbeatz(m): 4:18pm On May 13, 2016
the guy no be gigolo na broke ass nigga...but come oo you invite man enter your rum to spend the nite...for some peepz dat would be the start of stori dat touch

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 13, 2016
juhan:
im fine. Hows your day?
it's Friday, TGIF cheesy cheesy cheesy

Beautiful day and weather
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
it's Friday, TGIF cheesy cheesy cheesy
Beautiful day and weather
okay smiley
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by Cbeatz(m): 4:23pm On May 13, 2016
Michellla:
lmao.
we know you lying,but continue grin
cry bia u must be a detective in real life i didnt know u were thinking wat i was thinking too
Re: My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo by MrWhaley: 4:23pm On May 13, 2016
LegalBaby:
am coming back to read this
OMG! Bae,you's so finnneee! embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? / Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) / Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.