Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:43 PM

On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) (17071 Views)

Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Atheists Who Believe In The Supernatural Please Come In(discussion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by Oluwaseytiano(m): 10:25am On May 14, 2016
blueAgent:

Impossible they believe it cannot hurt them (faith) not that it does not exist.
whatever bakes ur potatoes
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by Tellemall: 10:26am On May 14, 2016
quivah:

Hmm madam!
He lifted the car with his teeth? What part of the car did his teeth hung to?
Cause I'm wondering if there's any part of a car that can easily or perfectly fit into someone's mouth.. The car's side mirror? Tire? Car's door handle?

Lol!
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by quivah(f): 10:42am On May 14, 2016
Tellemall:

Lol!
I watched a prank video.
A man claimed to be selling some magic drink that can instantly give you power..
First, he showed them a practical, there was a heavy bell shaped material constructed on the road,but it has an handle at one edge.. An old man was sitted beside it.
The magician first tried lifting the heavy stuff but he couldn't, he drank a bottle of his mixture, and went ahead to carry the material again..this time, he could. Hmm
One person from the crowd volunteered to put him to test.. He tried lifting the stuff,but he couldn't,drank the mixture and went back to lift the material.. He was successful and people thought the mixture was for real. All this was happening in their korokoro eye o
Then
One by one people started going to lift the heavy stuff, failed at it and went back to collect the nixture(free of charge),tried lifting the stuff again..and it was very easy as though they were lifting paper.
This was something that was very very heavy , in fact the stuff as I see it was constructed by the govt or any organization.. So it had always been there .

How were these people able to lift this stuff??

PS; it was just a prank video, not magic whatever
They showed us how they were able to perform this prank..
If this same people wanted to act like magicians, they would have succeeded
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by CoolUsername: 10:47am On May 14, 2016
GooseBaba:

I think maybe because we are using the word charm. It's creating some mysticism.

This is simply science it has nothing to do with spirit world. You can toughen your skin with different substance. Just like you can smooth, darken or lighten your skin with different substance. Same thing done differently through ingesting certain herbs and traditional injection.

But if you're asking about the intricate details involved in gun or knife charm. I don't know. I certainly do not pocess such knowledge.

If he toughened his skin, then why did machetes work on him?
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by analice107: 11:28am On May 14, 2016
quivah:

Hmm madam!
He lifted the car with his teeth? What part of the car did his teeth hang to?
Cause I'm wondering if there's any part of a car that can easily or perfectly fit into someone's mouth.. The car's side mirror? Tire? Car's door handle?

And yeah! It can happen before your korokoro eye, Chris angel walked on water before the viewers' korokoro eye, also when he supposedly tore a woman into two while she still struggled to crawl .
...alive!! They were all there and were amazed..
That's why its called a magic..trick in its real sense. So abeg! They only performed a simple trick and you are amazed it could happen before your korokoro eye tsw.
Hello, am done trying to make you believe in satan. Am a christian. Lets talk about Jesus.
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by analice107: 11:31am On May 14, 2016
sweetcocoa:
This girl though, smh.
You too, this girl though, smh.

1 Like

Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by Weah96: 11:36am On May 14, 2016
The F-35 fighter jet costs 100 million USD a piece. For such a price, there had better not be a African shaman who can remotely disable it, or render it's HellFire missiles useless.

Otherwise, the native doctor is worth at least 101 million dollars.

3 Likes

Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 14, 2016
On Juju again
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by Tellemall: 12:17pm On May 14, 2016
quivah:

I watched a prank video.
A man claimed to be selling some magic drink that can instantly give you power..
First, he showed them a practical, there was a heavy bell shaped material constructed on the road,but it has an handle at one edge.. An old man was sitted beside it.
The magician first tried lifting the heavy stuff but he couldn't, he drank a bottle of his mixture, and went ahead to carry the material again..this time, he could. Hmm
One person from the crowd volunteered to put him to test.. He tried lifting the stuff,but he couldn't,drank the mixture and went back to lift the material.. He was successful and people thought the mixture was for real. All this was happening in their korokoro eye o
Then
One by one people started going to lift the heavy stuff, failed at it and went back to collect the nixture(free of charge),tried lifting the stuff again..and it was very easy as though they were lifting paper.
This was something that was very very heavy , in fact the stuff as I see it was constructed by the govt or any organization.. So it had always been there .

How were these people able to lift this stuff??

PS; it was just a prank video, not magic whatever
They showed us how they were able to perform this prank..
If this same people wanted to act like magicians, they would have succeeded

Possibly.
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by sweetcocoa(f): 12:23pm On May 14, 2016
analice107:

You too, this girl though, smh.
But you dumb o and you too lie on top, you better repent cos Jesus is coming next week.

3 Likes

Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by GooseBaba: 12:34pm On May 14, 2016
CoolUsername:

If he toughened his skin, then why did machetes work on him?

You're asking about intricate details of a particular device that I do not know how it was made and it's coded functions...

The answer lies with your personal visit to an herbalist.

1 Like

Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by plaetton: 12:44pm On May 14, 2016
Double post.
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by plaetton: 12:45pm On May 14, 2016
ifenes:

I attended a Bentinho Massaro talk show a few years back in New York and he went on talking about Parallel reality shift and how to make Quantum Jumps from one reality to another. He thinks the Mind is a super Teleportation, or Teletransportation machine that can do anything it believes it can. I felt the guy should have known about African Voodoo.

In our modern day world, for instance, we do not often realize how we are living a consensual reality of unconscious consumerist madness. We just feel that’s pretty normal and the way it is…but clearly it is not…it is just a constructed and warped reality in which we were molded.

I have always wondered what Juju is all about. I later came to the realization that Juju serves as a door way to experience or change a Parallel reality or a dimensional shift. This is a fantastic tool being undermined by Africans. Basically it helps someone familiar with this knowledge exercise a portion of the Mind power(which unfortunately is going extinct and sadly in the hands of the wrong people)to change what they experience

Let me put it this way. When you have a Sky TV Box which enables you to watch 100 channels,but you can only watch one. But you know 100 different programs are playing at the same time. The ability to switch from one program to watch another is called the use of Juju/Miracle/Quantum teleportation/mind power.

Hence someone experiencing a life of poverty can switch to a more preferable reality. Our Minds have been polluted in churches and unworthy educational systems that makes us think we are pretty much powerless. As far as I am concerned,Juju is just another tool to change your life to whatever you want.

Juju is exacty what B. K. Hayer was talking about when he wrote a book about- Making Quantum Leaps & Knowing Zero Limits!

Thank you.

This is perhaps the best layman's explanation for juju.

To add to that, it is my opinion that juju and other occult practices are primitive , rudimentary Analogs of Quantum Physics.

I have written before that the human brain has been shown to have quantum physical properties, and therefore the mind, being a conduit between several realities, has the ability to recieves and transmits cosmic impulses outside of its physical locality.

Quantum physics is where the so-called spiritual phenomena and physics converge.

So, at the end of the day, just like Loj said earlier, juju and other speculative phenomena are still aspects of natural scientific phenomena , a higher physics that we are yet to empirical study and understand.

It shows that the universe is much more complex and that we only know so very little.

It does nothing to advance the case for a creator God, rather it makes a better case that our very complex universe evolves and runs independently on its own laws.

The problem with juju in the African context is that it has NON or very little catalogued knowledge attached to it.
It is 99.9% ignorant primitive superstition.

This makes an undue attachment to it impediments to scientific curiosity, rational thinking and rational actions.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by orunto27: 12:46pm On May 14, 2016
NL Atheists are amebos. Who told them that God Almighty, The Righteous, The Supreme Spirit, doesn't exist? They lie to always get sympathy.

1 Like

Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by quivah(f): 12:48pm On May 14, 2016
analice107:

Hello, am done trying to make you believe in satan. Am a christian. Lets talk about Jesus.
What!!
Where have I said I believe in Satan??
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by analice107: 1:13pm On May 14, 2016
quivah:

What!!
Where have I said I believe in Satan??
hahahhahaha. No nah, i didnt say you believe in satan. what am trying to say is, enough of talking about satan. Sorry, i didn't put it right.
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by analice107: 1:19pm On May 14, 2016
sweetcocoa:
But you dumb o and you too lie on top, you better repent cos Jesus is coming next week.
You want to have a conversation with me? I'll pass. I don't talk to perverts. The mouth you use in sticking into another woman's cunts is too defiled to talk to me. Ask God for forgiveness before it becomes to late.

1 Like

Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by sweetcocoa(f): 1:24pm On May 14, 2016
analice107:

You want to have a conversation with me? I'll pass. I don't talk to perverts. The mouth you use in sticking into another woman's cunts is too defiled to talk to me. Ask God for forgiveness before it becomes to late.
See person, like I knew you existed till the day you quoted me.

You are so slow you can't keep up in a conversation with me, even a blind man can see it.

Like we don't know you are dancing in your heart that I quoted you, rejoice, this might just be proof your god answers prayers, we know you prayed I notice you, bish.grin
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by analice107: 1:26pm On May 14, 2016
sweetcocoa:
See person, like I knew you existed till the day you quoted me.

You are so slow can't keep up in a conversation with me, even a blind man can see it.

Like we don't know you are dancing in your heart that I quoted you, rejoice, this might just be proof your god answers prayers, we know you prayed I notice you, bish.grin
Didn't read it.

1 Like

Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by sweetcocoa(f): 1:27pm On May 14, 2016
analice107:

Didn't read it.
Didn't I just say you can't keep up? This one na lost cause sha. cheesy

1 Like

Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by analice107: 1:30pm On May 14, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Didn't I just say you can't keep up? This one na lost cause sha. cheesy
You're dying to have me have a conversation with you. i still don't talk to reprobates.

1 Like

Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by sweetcocoa(f): 1:32pm On May 14, 2016
analice107:

You're dying to have me have a conversation with you. i still don't talk to reprobates.
You read this one? You my bish make for a good laugh, that's all you are to me.grin

1 Like

Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 14, 2016
GrizzlyBear:

So according to you, I was hallucinating when I saw the guy not get injured by the bullets and I was also hallucinating when I saw the picture of my friend's legs?

How about the NL doctor who through a scan, saw moving insects on the insides of a girl? Was he also hallucinating too?

Mate first of all shootings take a lot of skill to get the target/aim.they caughting up with the victim later,in your words,suggests that they were not on close range,so chances are their aiming of the victim was not accurate,so that may explain why the bullets didn't kill the guy.

Insects in body?
Because you read about it on the internet doesn't make it true,there are a lot those Africa fictionist here,that tries to be relevant on the forum,that came up with a lot of these bs of stories,instead of admitting it to be fiction,they'll lie through their teeth that it's true,until you ask them to bring you there for you to see things for yourself then they'll start with some fibble excuses.

I challenge anyone here that believe in juju,to bring his/her juju for gun,if I shoot on a close range and miss,one million naira for him/her on their survival of the gun shot.

Anyone up for this challenge?
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by ifenes(m): 1:53pm On May 14, 2016
plaetton:

Thank you.

To add to that, it is my opinion that juju and other occult practices are primitive , rudimentary Analogs of Quantum Physics.

I have written before that the human brain has been shown to have quantum physical properties, and therefore the mind, being a conduit between several realities, has the ability to recieves and transmits cosmic impulses outside of its physical locality.

Quantum physics is where the so-called spiritual phenomena and physics converge.

So, at the end of the day, just like Loj said earlier, juju and other speculative phenomena are still aspects of natural scientific phenomena , a higher physics that we are yet to empirical study and understand.

It shows that the universe is much more complex and that we only know so very little.

It does nothing to advance the case for a creator God, rather it makes a better case that our very complex universe evolves and runs independently on its own laws.

The problem with juju in the African context is that it has NON or very little catalogued knowledge attached to it.

This makes an undue attachment to it impediments to scientific curiosity, rational thinking and rational actions.

Spot on bro!

3 Likes

Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by GooseBaba: 2:57pm On May 14, 2016
plaetton:

Thank you.

How did you arrive at your 99.9 %.....?
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by plaetton: 3:08pm On May 14, 2016
GooseBaba:

How did you arrive at your 99.9 %.....?

Because in every instance where it is discussed, it always tends to be more about the awe, the fear, the sense of foreboding, rather than the what, the How and the why.
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by CoolUsername: 3:21pm On May 14, 2016
GooseBaba:

You're asking about intricate details of a particular device that I do not know how it was made and it's coded functions...

The answer lies with your personal visit to an herbalist.

If you didn't have details then why were you trying to explain how it works?
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by GooseBaba: 3:42pm On May 14, 2016
CoolUsername:

If you didn't have details then why were you trying to explain how it works?

You can't be serious.... You asked about the guy op gave account on. And you want me to give you specific details on the exact device he used. undecided

A general explanation is not the same as specifics.
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by Seun(m): 3:48pm On May 14, 2016
'Juju' is just a bunch of tricks. It's our local flavor of the art of deception known as magic that is practiced all over the world.

As I was perusing through NL one day, I came across a thread where a doctor on NL shared the tale of a girl was brought to the hospital where he worked and this girl was said to have been complaining of extreme stomach ache. When a scan was done, the doctors noticed something that they hadn't seen before- There were live insects seen crawling around the walls of her stomach and internal organs. According to the doctor, there was nothing anyone could do about her condition and after few hours, she died. Now, under medical cross examination, there was no explanation for how these insects found their way and were able to survive inside her. This girl was said to have been inflicted by the person she had sex with trough Juju, supposedly for money rituals. If a supernatural force from where whosoever did this evil to the girl drew his power from didn't exist, then how was this possible?
If it is true that the person that posted the report is a doctor, and the story he recounted is true, and the parasites seen in the stomach were indeed insects, then there was an easy treatment option available: medically induced vomiting. Why didn't they try that? Also, you said the so-called insects were crawling around in other organs. If that is true, how come she only felt pain in her stomach? This story makes no sense.

Growing up, I lived close to a popular university here in Nigeria, and one day I witnessed a cultist attack on a cult member of another cult group. Right in my presence this guy was shot multiple times with a pistol and the bullet didn't penetrate his body, it was not until his pursuers caught up to him and after realizing their guns were useless, they used a machete and cut him with it till he died.
Now, how was this guy able to withstand the effect of bullets?
This is also disappointing. So a bunch of armed civilians were chasing a man, who was running for his life. They shot at him multiple times and he didn't fall down. Didn't it occur to you that maybe the shots missed? It is quite common for civilian gunmen to fail to hit their targets, especially when they are running and the target is also running. It's hard enough to hit a stationary target and I don't think cultists are trained formally in marksmanship. Even if the shots didn't miss, he may have been wearing a bulletproof vest, or the bullets may have only grazed him due to the distance. Even if none of these obvious explanations occurred to you, doesn't it seem ridiculous that the cultist was wise enough to get a 'juju' to protect himself from gunshots but he didn't get a 'machete protection juju' as well, knowing that cultists use matchets?

When I was in secondary school, I had a female friend who traveled to her village for a ceremony, and one morning as she woke up to urinate, she stepped on the doormat in front of her room and she became paralyzed instantly. Not only that, her legs began to swell up. She was taken to different hospitals but nothing could be done to curb her strange illness. It was not until she contacted a spiritualist that the cause of her illness was revealed. Now this isn't a heresay story. She told me herself. She even showed me pictures of her legs.
So a girl developed a sudden medical condition with her legs. The ill-equipped doctors in the hospitals she visited could not offer a convincing diagnosis or an effective treatment for the condition. She turned to a spiritualist, and he claimed that the cause of the illness is spiritual. What is supernatural about this? We all know that our healthcare system is poor. If you have a rare disease, you will not get a proper diagnosis in many Nigerian hospitals. That's why rich people often travel abroad when they have serious medical problems. And as for the spiritualist saying that her problem is spiritual, of course that's expected. If he says the problem isn't spiritual he won't get any money from her.

I used these stories because they are ones I saw with my eyes and life experiences from people I can validate them from. Aside from these ones, I have heard other stories of people who were struck supernaturally, with ailments that couldn't be explained medically. Stories of people who were sick almost to the point of death, but all body processes were functioning properly, and in medical terms, they were healthy.
These stories are deeply disappointing, bro. You should re-assess them more critically because they don't prove the existence of juju.

I have heard of people who sacrificed their fellow humans and family members to make money, and they actually made the money.
One common thread in the stories of all really rich people who were not born into money is that they really, really wanted to be rich and kept trying different things to achieve it until they eventually found a way. If a person whose love for money is so great that he would sacrifice the life of a fellow human being eventually gets money by one means or the other, that doesn't imply that the sacrifice was responsible.

Everyday we hear of stories of people how were kidnapped, some killed, with some of their body parts supposedly stolen for ritualistic purposes. If these rituals didn't actually work, people wouldn't invest into it right?
It doesn't prove that the rituals work. It proves that people believe that the rituals work. And that's primarily because people are deceived
I have heard stories of people who claimed they were once evil and they wielded special powers but these powers were overcome by the power of the christian God.
Those people are just liars.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by GooseBaba: 3:56pm On May 14, 2016
plaetton:

Because in every instance where it is discussed, it always tends to be more about the awe, the fear, the sense of foreboding, rather than the what, the How and the why.

But you have no practical research to support your claim. No layman explanations from traditional experts. Does that not make you guilty of primitive analysis..?
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 14, 2016
sweetcocoa:
you better repent cos Jesus is coming next week.

If that's d case, I guess I have to go to church tomorrow for remision of my sins and also to pay tithes, so that I can go with jesus to heaven. #smiles
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by plaetton: 4:14pm On May 14, 2016
GooseBaba:

But you have no practical research to support your claim. No layman explanations from traditional experts. Does that not make you guilty of primitive analysis..?

How do you know that I have no practical research or experience to support my claim ?

I have as much or even more eyewitness experiences with juju phenomena than perhaps you.

But it's not everything that we post online, especially when we are still trying to understand them and put them in proper perspective.

I had an aunt who was a herbalist/ spiritualist.
If I tell you my story , you would probably spend the rest of this thread mocking me.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Welcomes Baby 16 Years After Wedding After Pastor Iginla Prayed For Her / Favourite Christian Memes / If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.