Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) (17245 Views)

Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Atheists Who Believe In The Supernatural Please Come In(discussion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by GooseBaba: 9:37pm On May 14, 2016
plaetton:

Even when Europeans practiced alchemy, the precursor to modern science, they still catalogued the ingredients, the methodology, and the rules governing the craft.

I am yet to read a book written by a native doctor or herbalist in Nigeria, even if it's just a translation.

Haba baba plaetton.. You still did not answer my question...

Meanwhile, there are tons of books written by yoruba native doctors.
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by Kay17: 9:48pm On May 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Hian ... It's like asking Christians to pray so that bridges would be constructed and houses built on their own . Some people use charms to cure sicknesses - my room mate's snake bite was taken care of by mere incantations by a herbalist , according to him .

That's why most atheists think prayers can't move mountains. Aside from snake bites what else?
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You see mine is an easy escape route - it's the supernatural - this is devoid of any rational explanation , impalpable in fact . But you've made blatant claims that there's an explanation . So let's hear it , how was it possible ? what level of energy did I attain ? How fast was I vibrating ? smiley

Yes but actually there is nothing supernatural about an OOBE, it can be induced medically, it can be produced by a short sustained electrical shock and a practitioner can consciously astral travel. If you have in fact had this experience, and you did in fact see the “shimmering cord” and experienced vivid technicolor then you would know that the question you ask is rather pointless.
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by Zico0(m): 10:04pm On May 14, 2016
Okaay, lemme say my own.
There have been various scientific opinions, but I don't speak science.
Juju: to declare that a person won't be successful, like, to tie their destiny, and they are unsuccessful; to kill a man in another place, by saying incantations, like, to send thunder and lightning at them; being shot and not hurt; the ability to disappear into thin air; to make a person rich overnight, typically through human sacrifice; and so forth. We might call juju black magic. As western societies also have their own philosophies of magic. For example, Julie Plec's The Vampire Diaries.

Herbalism: the use of different (in a rude word) leaves of nature to do all sorts of things. For example, to apparently thicken the skin of a person so it is not penetrable by bullet; to poison a person and also to hide this fact from the doctor; and so on. It is an error taking juju and herbalism as the same things.

In Nigerian philosophy of magic, babalawos-- probably a warlock in English; I wanted to use the term, wizard though-- and witches draw their power from gods. The Op drew his opinion from this point. Any phenomenon that can be rationally explained is not juju, magic; so I dare say Faith is magic. Hence, by Nigerian philosophy of magic, an atheist cannot believe in juju. Being, if you don't believe in Jesus, why should you believe in shokpona.

Since, there is white magic and black magic, and Faith, magic is what man makes it. Other wise, let it make itself known as another form of Science.

Ehinmetan Mola Ezekiel started a revolution in literature. Join in the renaissance www.facebook.com/ehinmetanmolaezekiel

2 Likes

Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:08pm On May 14, 2016
Sarassin:

Yes but actually there is nothing supernatural about an OOBE, it can be induced medically, it can be produced by a short sustained electrical shock and a practitioner can consciously astral travel. If you have in fact had this experience, and you did in fact see the “shimmering cord” and experienced vivid technicolor then you would know that the question you ask is rather pointless.

Oh . Science does not agree with you . In fact , researches suggest that OOBEs are illusions - they are not real , there is no actual conscious observations made by the claimants .

Anyway , astral travel looks like a natural way of having fun
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:31pm On May 14, 2016
Kay17:

That's why most atheists think prayers can't move mountains. Aside from snake bites what else?

Mountains - problems that seem impossible to solve , situations that are not favorable etc . the poster ^^^ has addressed your question . You may ask me any other questions though apparently your atheistic views are inveterate
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Oh . Science does not agree with you . In fact , researches suggest that OOBEs are illusions - they are not real , there is no actual conscious observations made by the claimants .

Anyway , astral travel looks like a natural way of having fun

Sure, science cannot quantify the experience. But operating and trauma theatre rooms are replete with stories of patients placed under deep anaesthetic who later regain consciousness to provide accurate accounts of their surgery.

The Christian bible talks about the "silver chord being severed and the golden bowl shattered" Eccles 12v6, my point is, the practice was well known. I agree, astral travel is quite er liberating.
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by Ranchhoddas: 11:04pm On May 14, 2016
analice107:

hmmm. okay. But one of those guys playing with knives died in another occasion. They came again, brandishing knives, slicing here and there, but silently in the crowed stood one man who had come there to challenge them with h his own potent charms. The Magic was slicing his stomach, and the knife went through and all his intestines came gushing out. The whole scattered, his colleagues tried to rush him to the hospital, he died.
What kind of tricks can you do to lift a car, a whole car with the driver still at the steering, with your teeth, lie on the floor and a car drives over you?
What about the Jellof rice inside an empty Milo Can? this one i wasn't a Child.

That you do not understand something does not make it supernatural.I do not totally dismiss the supernatural but I am sure that those things you saw have clear rational explanations.Please open your mind.
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by analice107: 11:16pm On May 14, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
That you do not understand something does not make it supernatural.I do not totally dismiss the supernatural but I am sure that those things you saw have clear rational explanations.Please open your mind.

Okay, Athiests keep saying open your mind, what does that even mean?
I live in Port Harcourt, for years l lived in Port Harcourt Township, the heart of all the cult groups, and them fighting for supremacy. Without warning they are in a hot pursuit after an opponent, and before you they are cutting their victim down, but for where, knife no dey enter. You think what you heard about Egbesu boys were fake?
Oga, I for one, do not go looking for where these things happen, I just come by them, and am forced to observe. How do i keep an open mind when before me, i see a man being hacked but the knife wont cut through?

1 Like

Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 14, 2016
analice107:

I live in Port Harcourt, for years l lived in Port Harcourt Township, the heart of all the cult groups, and them fighting for supremacy. Without warning they are in a hot pursuit after an opponent, and before you they are cutting their victim down, but for where, knife no dey enter. You think what you heard about Egbesu boys were fake?
Oga, I for one, do not go looking for where these things happen, I just come by them, and am forced to observe. How do i keep an open mind when before me, i see a man being hacked but the knife wont cut through?
See this ptakwa babe. kiss kiss

Grew up in PH too. Have lots of friends around the Borokiri area. For the 'odeshi', blank bullets and poor marksmanship by the shooter. There's a difference between shooting a gun and hitting a target.

As for the Egbesu stories, I still have my doubts.

That weird, seemingly unexplainable events happen in nature is sure. Sometimes, we wrongly interpret these events to mean something else.

1 Like

Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by Ranchhoddas: 11:33pm On May 14, 2016
analice107:

I am not doubting what you saw.I am simply saying that there is a CLEAR and RATIONAL explanation for what you saw.People also see Chris Angel and David Copperfield with their 'korokoro' eyes.It is only in third world countries that it is called jazz.Once again I implore you, open your mind.I am sure you will slap yourself if those Egbesu guys told you what they did and exactly how they did it. PS: I am an Ijaw boy from Rivers State and I AM NOT AN ATHEIST.

1 Like

Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by dalaman: 12:29am On May 15, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Why would he need to lie . because you don't understand or explain sth , you are now obdurate that it does not exist and accuse someone of lying - your close mindedness is pathetic

Why won't he lie. He might want you to believe he has some strong babalawo that has his back. We know how people fear and revere those that claim they have the backing of strong juju men. If incantations can cure deadly snake bites then they should be able to build houses simple. So long as incantations can not build houses and bridges then they remain the lie that they are period. I am sick and tired of you guys and your dem say them say thrash. Use your incantations and juju to do something tangible let's see. Use juju to build a house from thin air and shut all of us up. Stop promoting lies and superstition.
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by analice107: 12:41am On May 15, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I am not doubting what you saw.I am simply saying that there is a CLEAR and RATIONAL explanation for what you saw.People also see Chris Angel and David Copperfield with their 'korokoro' eyes.It is only in third world countries that it is called jazz.Once again I implore you, open your mind.I am sure you will slap yourself if those Egbesu guys told you what they did and exactly how they did it. PS: I am an Ijaw boy from Rivers State and I AM NOT AN ATHEIST.
Fine. teach me open mindedness.
That's very good. Am not from Rivers i just live here, Lets talk about Egbesu. Boy, i lived close to those boys, and i had many Bayelsa guys as friends, not the Egbesu boys ooo.
living everyday without accidentally being shut or cut was a miracle. In the days of Governor Peter Odili. Pls lets talk about Egbesu boy.
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by analice107: 12:45am On May 15, 2016
musKeeto:

See this ptakwa babe. kiss kiss

Grew up in PH too. Have lots of friends around the Borokiri area. For the 'odeshi', blank bullets and poor marksmanship by the shooter. There's a difference between shooting a gun and hitting a target.

As for the Egbesu stories, I still have my doubts.

That weird, seemingly unexplainable events happen in nature is sure. Sometimes, we wrongly interpret these events to mean something else.

That's not far from where i stayed. i stayed in Harbor Road, Close to NPA quarters.
It is the "U explainable" am talking about.
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by matrix600(m): 1:47am On May 15, 2016
Amberon:
No sir!! Christianity teaches us that we are spirits and Jesus Christ exists in the spirit realm (supernatural) so any christian who doesn't believe in the supernatural is a fool of the first order.
I still wonder why religious people are so quick to use vile words. Can't you just make a statement like this 'so any christian who doesn't believe in the supernatural has a lot to learn about Christianity', or something milder. Calling him a fool was totally uncalled for. please change.

1 Like

Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by DonBobes(m): 4:05am On May 15, 2016
johnydon22:
GrizzlyBear here is your second story

Now from this story the bolded part actually suggest that he was running and they were shooting and such unstable action as running you think cannot disrupt a shooting target?

here is my own story :

I live in a ghetto rugged part of Enugu so i'm pretty familiar with cult activities and all so i can relate to your story.

there was once a time some cult members were chasing another and were shooting at him but the bullets weren't penetrating.

Why?

The bullet seriously missed it's mark

Someone running at the same time shooting at another running has a very high chance of missing it's mark.

How then was the machete able to do it?

Are bullets not still metal as machete?

If your body is impenetrable by a piece of metal moving at almost the speed of light how then was one that is as slow as a human hand can penetrate?

That is absurd.

Missing the target doesn't equate impenetrable target.

I have always told people when ever you see someone claiming invincibility to a gun or machete, get your own gun place squarely on the fore head and do the test yourself.

Be ready to go to jail for murder

Now lemme put somethings straight here, i do blive in God & also bliv dt black magic exist with this scenerio am abt to paint u. Der was dis tym d army blived dt dis BOKO boys wer impregnable by bullets especially der AMIRs(more lik commanders). So dis tym dis riffraffs came again to attack our boys wit der AMIRs in front (because dey wer impregnable by bullets), dey wer very stoopid dt day because Artilley boys let loose HELL on der positions during der(BH) advance dt mrnin. During mop up operations you need to se d way dis BOKO riffraffs Amirs wer cursing, crying, writhing in pains while holding onto to der amulets and oda juju dt dey wer made to bliv wuld make bullets nt penetrate dem. Nw wat actually happened was dt our bullets culd nt penetrate dis Boko boys bt d Artilley shellings did, y because d juju d BOKO boys did was for bullets bt nt anything above 7.62 eida spec or NATO. Anyway, d idiots still died though!

1 Like

Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by Nobody: 5:23am On May 15, 2016
WHAT OF THOSE YORUBAS THAT USE TO STOP RAIN IF THEY WANNA DO CEREMONY OR BUILD HOUSE??
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by dalaman: 7:10am On May 15, 2016
Elohim1:
WHAT OF THOSE YORUBAS THAT USE TO STOP RAIN IF THEY WANNA DO CEREMONY OR BUILD HOUSE??

Until they start moving their cars without fuel when there is fuel scarcity, you shouldn't expect anybody to believe such trash.
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by odijeks(m): 8:09am On May 15, 2016
This thread's topic is exactly the reason why most find the idea of an African atheist ridiculous and funny. Those white guys have little reason to be theist actually. They hugely depend on science to provide their every need and anything the doctor or scientist cannot answer or solve can never be answered or solved. We Africans however know how it goes down here traditionally, and the black magic we do can not be explained by the white man's science and it shows no respect for universal laws. So, unlike the whites, an African who has seen certain things that makes your Nelkon Physics textbook seen like a lie, how do you even still hold on to atheism? To believe that all that there is to life is what you can perceive with your eyes and what can be logically explained depicts a lack of experience or a low level of wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by FincoApps(m): 8:24am On May 15, 2016
I believe JuJu exists, if not:

* Christians won't have prayer points like "Keep me away from Evil or invisible arrows"
* Yahoo guys would never be successful (Go outside the country and see the EXTREMELY BAD reputation Nigeria has).... I have actually experienced where this worked

Also, those that are saying Juju should make an house appear from thin air, try this:
* Pray that an house should appear from thin air
* Pray that you should automatically be a US citizen
* Or that your car should move without fuel

My point is, if you pray for a building to appear from thin air, some possible ways that can be answered is, your business would prosper and you would erect a building or someone would dash you one.... similarly for other scenarios

The fact that there is no account of a christian creating a building out of thin air doesn't prove that God doesn't exist.

I nor dey believe in Juju before but just don't meet the wrong people

1 Like

Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by Kay17: 8:47am On May 15, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Mountains - problems that seem impossible to solve , situations that are not favorable etc . the poster ^^^ has addressed your question . You may ask me any other questions though apparently your atheistic views are inveterate

But not actual mountains? How convenient!

3 Likes

Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by stainlex(m): 9:08am On May 15, 2016
analice107:

Which is more convenient to believe? A blunt cutlass or juju?

I've seen your several attempts to argue here. I understand the feeling. Cognitive dissonance. You should realize that the human mind is very susceptible to illusions. People that understand this can do wonders with it. No odeshi warrior can survive the firing squad. Never happened. Never will. Ruminate on that. OPC, Bakassi Boys and all shoulda been recruited by the UN for peacekeeping missions and all, but where are they today? Fooling the gullible. When the whites came back then, our juju couldn't stop them. In fact, the Awujale of Ijebuland admitted in defeat, "no fit for fight with white man"..I don't think the Ijebu Warriors then didn't have juju. The only place juju works is in movies. I'm not trying to convince you though, but I understand why you believe what you believe. Trust me, that you (and others) believe in something doesn't make it true. My 2 cents.
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by Nobody: 9:08am On May 15, 2016
The best place in Africa to discover witchcraft is Mombasa, Kenya. Those people have been up to strange things that do not shy away from the camera.

This story is one such. The reporter is narrating in English but the citizens are speaking Swahili. What they are saying in short is that some suspiciously brazen bees invaded a woman's cooking joint and they tried everything to move them to no avail. African bees are violent and this one's here just look unfazed by the crowd. The man who is telling the story called the media and even brought lime to see if the bees would react normally to it (by avoiding) . It did not work. He says he started feeling unwell while still there, went home and got worse and weaker. Died next day with severe weakness and swollen private parts...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_xQ1uGTKU4
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by HardMirror(m): 10:39am On May 15, 2016
johnydon22:

Only in Africa explains why most black politicians abandon our hospitals for western ones when they fall sick.

to avoid such imbecilic unprofessionalism.
Epic! grin

1 Like

Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by Rilwayne001: 11:10am On May 15, 2016
kevoh:
Johndon22, your portion for hell fire go huge pass one of those abandoned mansions in Gwarimpa or Lekki grin . Any small thing why did you become atheist na johny tongue Why did you do this or that in reference to atheism na Johny.

grin grin sad
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by Rilwayne001: 11:31am On May 15, 2016
analice107:

Is it that you deny these things or they don't happen where you come from?
when i was a kid, there were these Jaz men who come to entertain us with magic, afterwards sell their wares. A man will use this knife Mae Suya uses to slice through their stomach, stick it into their eyes, nothing happens. A man will lie down and a plank will be place on him, a car will drive through him, nothing will happen to him, i have seen a man who lifted a car with his teeth off the ground. he stood erect with the car by his teeth.
An Hausa man came to my village, he never went into the River, How he did it, no one knows till this day, but he tied a robe to a stick by the bank of the river and spiritually tied an Hippopotamus and pulled it to the river bank and it was killed. He never stepped inside the water.
I have seen where a man took an empty giant Milo Can , opened it for us to see it was empty, closed it, shook it and open it again, steaming hot Jellof rice filled the Can, he scoped it out and people ate it to prove it was indeed rice.
Its either you are lying or you are living in denial.

of all the lies in this post, I am flabbergasted by the bolded shocked shocked grin well you were a kid (little goat) back then and you had no brain. One would expect you to have grown some brains by now, unfortunately you've remained stagnant ever since.

Malvisguy is a learner cheesy lol.

2 Likes

Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by GooseBaba: 11:44am On May 15, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

So you're comparing a magic show with attempted murder or on going attempt at killing.? Who are they entertaining when they're trying to kill a rival.

Clearly there's an explanation to how a device the Egbesu boys used was built, except you or the skeptics think they just muster weapons out of thin air.

Meanwhile, I implore you to open your mind. There's is no such thing as "third world countries"
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by Ranchhoddas: 11:50am On May 15, 2016
GooseBaba:

So you're comparing a magic show with attempted murder or on going attempt at killing.? Who are they entertaining when they're trying to kill a rival.

Clearly there's an explanation to how a device the Egbesu boys used was built, except you or the skeptics think they just muster weapons out of thin air.

Meanwhile, I implore you to open your mind. There's is no such thing as "third world countries"
If there is a rational explanation,then it isn't supernatural.I don't understand your third world line.
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by GooseBaba: 11:57am On May 15, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
If there is a rational explanation,then it isn't supernatural.I don't understand your third world line.

Exactly, it's not supernatural it's african science.

If there's a third world, kindly show me the first and second..
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by HardMirror(m): 12:13pm On May 15, 2016
dalaman:

You are too close minded and ignorant. Please watch the secrets of magic revealed on YouTube and see how all these tricks and more are revealed. World famous Magicans like David Copperfield, Richard Angel and Randi have all stated that there is nothing like the supernatural when it comes to magic. It's all an illusion. These men do things on camera that no juju mam in your village can ever do. But they still say it's all tricks. Why then should any body believe you a gullible spectator?

Gullibility is the word.
As u said, there is no Juju man that has done half of what these professional magicians do and yet as baffling as it is, it's all tricks nothing more.
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by HardMirror(m): 12:18pm On May 15, 2016
kevoh:

Lol... grin Someone like you will believe Chris Angel is a devil who has powers to perform magic tricks!
I love gullible people like that analice cheesy
They are in your full control so far you know how to play around her sentiments. No wonder pastors are knacking many of them in the name of deliverance grin

1 Like

Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by ttime(m): 12:18pm On May 15, 2016
johnnydon
The things we term juju, black magic or any other ridiculous term people may curb out for it are simply a simplistic way of filling up ignorance with absurd fearful superstition, vague ideas.

A simple probe would actually reveal what really is.

I will pick your stories one after the other, show the holes in some, explain in my own understanding (since i wasn't there) some of the instances.

[b:

Atheism has nothing to do with Juju/spirity.
Atheism doesn't mean disbelief in spirits, No! atheism simply means disbelief in God.

whether you believe in juju or not is blatantly independent of it ..

Juju/jazz or anything or other superstitions around them can be independent of belief in God.

One can believe such thing and be an atheist as long as such a person does not believe in any God.

One can still believe in a God and not juju/jazz stuffs... so you see?

Do not equate atheists as people who do not believe in juju that is wrong, Atheist is just a word labeled on those who don't believe in God(s)

What ever it is you believe or not believe after that is your own cup of personal tea.

there are some atheists who buy the juju beliefs only that majority of we atheists in this 21st century tend to lean towards science as the most reliable way of truthful deductions and so we tend to dismiss the juju claims.

I only want to correct this first since your questions were actually based on that wrong premise of "atheist not believing in juju.

This jst pickd my interest... ''some atheists believe in 'juju'; in oda wrds, demons, but dont believ in God. Almost sounds like they hav 'chosen what to believ in and what not 2'...

And speaking of ignorance, d fact that I chose not to believ in a reality, doesn't prove it doesn't exist, it only shows d limitation of my knowledge abt that reality; which is wat Ignorance is defined as. Am beginning 2 see d diversity of d complexity at hand... But simply stated from wat I read above, d atheists do hav a god... And atheism is a religion...
D god of atheist is science, whch obviously is a demi-god since it is still limited on many fonts.
I postulate as a free thinker (note that am nt a free thinker, i jst posses a mind that can function as one) that atheists hav a religion because of d very definitiön of religion: "a particular system of belief and al d duties &ceremonies associatd wth it''
The belief in d existenc of a God or higher power stems from d conviction of d fact that there is a personality, or system out that posseses absolute knwldge, power and ability 2 chart and direct d course of events in human life. A God, for d religionist is the higher reality that can super impose and influenc abruptly the course of events on earth. That reality, for an atheist, is science.
Let me state here categorically that a typical religionist trusts in, relies on and depends on an eternal ''higher power'' to chart d course of his life and bring him good fortune... Doesnt dat sound like an atheist's faith in science?
An atheist trusts scienc and empirical facts to bring him answers abt health, finance, career, family, entertainment and recreation, d meaning of his life, and defination of happines is as postulated. That is worrisome to me...:

an atheist says belief In God is superstition and d result of ignorance, but isnt dat typical of science, as al of d knowlege we accumulate thru scientific procedures today reveal our gross ignoranc of yestrdy. That is d reason 4 continous postulation of theories an hypothesis. What is an hypothesis, ''a scientific guess''

in oda words, we dont knw what it is but we suspect it is so...
Here is how scienc is defined: '' knowldge based on examining, testing and proving facts... I.e guessing, and then proving d guess works. Isnt dat how al scientific discoveries hav been made, and wil always be made?
Personaly i dont c d difference btw scienc and juju because both rely on experimental facts that give acurate and reproducible results. Infact, juju is a type of science because its methods and results can be reproduc regardles of individual, geographic location and time if d principles are followed acuratly.
Lastly, scienc is an offshoot of religion because it started off as philosophy which is a religion too.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions / Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) / How To Know The Man Who Is Not Serving God Anywhere In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.