Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

I Hate Football With Passion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / I Hate Football With Passion (1028 Views)

Which football club and player do you hate most? / I Hate Watching Barcelona Play. / Why Do We Support Clubs With Passion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Football With Passion by akinoluyem: 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2009
I really hate football and other sport with passion, but I like watching final matches that move crowd
Re: I Hate Football With Passion by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2009
European football or American football?
Re: I Hate Football With Passion by hotteju(f): 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2009
Congrats!!!!
Re: I Hate Football With Passion by davidif: 6:09am On Aug 16, 2009
hotteju,
you should send your pictures to www.bhfmagazine.com
Re: I Hate Football With Passion by hotteju(f): 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2009
@david

could not open the site
What is it about?
Re: I Hate Football With Passion by davidif: 5:41am On Aug 17, 2009
Its about Africans modelling. It is an unbelievable sight though.
Re: I Hate Football With Passion by mamagee6(f): 12:18am On Aug 18, 2009
Congratulations!!! but no one cares. wink
Re: I Hate Football With Passion by davidif: 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2009
Congratulations!!! but no one cares.

I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to the girl called hotteju, i suggested that she should consider modelling because she obviously looks very attractive.
Re: I Hate Football With Passion by AccoPen(m): 8:09pm On Aug 18, 2009
akinoluyem:

I really hate football and other sport with passion, but I like watching final matches that move crowd

Then you need to see a doctor.

davidif:

I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to the girl called hotteju, i suggested that she should consider modelling because she obviously looks very attractive.

Nods my head. Obviooouuusly. grin

Bad guy.
Re: I Hate Football With Passion by redsun(m): 10:46am On Aug 21, 2009
akinoluyem:

You could not have said it better,especially when they keep promoting whiteman's money spinning machines(english league,spanish league and co) on the front page of this forum.I wonder how they pay them to do that?colo.

Spanish league and sports in general is the most racist and spiteful sports concept in the known world,yet it is nothing but praises for their cluds in this fucking place.

Africans,i wonder when they will begin to take pride in their own things and shun those that think they are insignificant,always following like zombies.
Re: I Hate Football With Passion by davidif: 5:40am On Aug 23, 2009
You could not have said it better,especially when they keep promoting whiteman's money spinning machines(english league,spanish league and co) on the front page of this forum.I wonder how they pay them to do that?colo.

Spanish league and sports in general is the most racist and spiteful sports concept in the known world,yet it is nothing but praises for their cluds in this fucking place.

Africans,i wonder when they will begin to take pride in their own things and shun those that think they are insignificant,always following like zombies.

WHEN DID THIS BECOME AN ISSUE OF SKIN COLOR?? By the way, what is it with the cursing?? Where is the moderator when you need him? Any post with curse words should be deleted.

(1) (Reply)

Kaka, Biggest Salary In History Of Soccer: $146 Million Cash / Should Ancheloti B Sacked As Chealse Coach? / This Weekend's Match Fixtures: Epl(wk16),laliga(wk15),b.liga(wk15),seriea(wk15)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.