Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! (5015 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different / Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates / Shiloh 2016 Live – MY CASE IS DIFFERENT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 9:21pm On May 19, 2016
Dear Mo ,

You have asked the almighty Jehovah to touch you and make a difference in your life .
I pray with you and for you today in the company of other children of God that has been using this portal .

The Lord shall indeed touch you and deliver you from every fear that you may be experiencing .

The Lion of the tribe of Judah says fear not , the enemies you see today , you shall see them no more in Jesus name , please believe and it shall be as the Lord as said it .

I pray that the Lord shall reveal Himself more to you and give you peace on all sides .

The Lord loves you and i pray that the grace to appreciate the unconditional love is given to you .

I pray that faith rises up in you in Jesus name .

Please other users of these Portal please pray for our Mo as she waits on God for deliverance and turn around.

Welcome to your season of testimonies as you pray for others !!
Amen. Shalom
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 11:02am On May 20, 2016
Dear Beloved friends in the Lord

Please help me to thank God for delivering my family from fatal motor accident this morning .

The car was hit from behind with the children in it as well , but the Deliverer saved us , alleluia !!

I pray for God's constant protection for us all from all the works of the devil and its agents .

We cover ourselves in the blood of Jesus Christ today and forevermore .

If God our Jehovah is for us , who can be against us , no one definitely no one!

Please continue to thank God for our deliverance and praise His name .

Amen , Shalom

1 Like

Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 8:27pm On May 20, 2016
To God be the Glory for this day that He made and He blessed and we are partakers of the joy in it .

Almighty Jehovah we thank you for today as you had gone along with us to our various endeavours today to your glory .

I thank you Lord for the Miraculous deliverance today in Jesus name from all the attacks of the enemy .

I want to thank you Lord for all that ha been using this platform to pray for themselves and other either directly and indirectly .
O' Lord Jesus thank you for answering prayers offered on this ground .

Thank you for the gathering of your children in various homes for cell fellowships, social functions and preparation for sunday service .
In all we pray to you Lord that you will visit us all anew in Jesus name .

I pray again Lord that there will be signs and wonders following the prayers, praises and supplications offered on this platform.

Amen
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 1:09am On May 22, 2016
Thank you Lord for adding another year to my sister life.
All glory to God in Jesus's name.
I pray that we shall all be blessed with long life with good health and prosperity.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 9:45am On May 22, 2016
The Lord slaughter of every Zeeb and Zamunah in our lives!

The Lord is destroying yokes today!

The assyrians are destroyed today in Jesus's christ name!

Let the anointing fall upon all believing today in Jesus's christ name.
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 8:35am On May 23, 2016
Glory to God in the highest!
All honour to him for another week that has started with His mercies.

We pray that the presence of the Almighty remains with us this week.
We pray that we all remain good ambassadors for Him.

The blood of Jesus Christ shall cover us and speak good things concerning us all.
Amen

Remain rapturable!
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 6:07pm On May 26, 2016
All glory to God for delivering us from all the attacks of the enemies .

We thank Jehovah for the blood of Jesus our Christ that speak better things than the blood of mortals and rams .

Thank you Holy spirit for always being with us .
Thanks be to God in the Highest for the finished work at the cross of Calvary .

To God be the glory for the the evidence of resurrection our receipt acknowledging our salvation in Christ

Brethren , lets thank Him for bringing us to the close of today .

Lets appreciate him for the joy of the Holy ghost

As we prepare to go to bed later let His presence remain forever with us , amen,
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 11:22am On Jun 02, 2016
Its never too later to praise our God .

All glory to the God of all flesh who has brought us into the new month of June .

We thank Him through our Christ the redeemer for making us triumph over all life challenges in the last month .

We thank Him that this month shall be a time of deliverance from longstanding problems and challenges in Jesus name .

Lets continue to praise Him , and praises shall not cease in our households in Jesus name , amen .
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
To God be all the Glory for giving us all victory in Christ Jesus is Son
I know that this is a month of new blessing and manifestations of the supernatural in our lives .

Beloved will you join me in a 3 day fast starting tomorrow for all round deliverance , victory and promotion .

What the Lord shall do will definitely be mind blowing .

Please join me in observing the fast and breaking at any time of your choice; break with the communion wine and bread .

The prayer during the fast is mainly thanksgiving to God for confirming His Words and turning the table against all our adversaries .

I also bless the Lord that today is the birthday of my son . Please appreciate the Jehovah God on my behalf.

I pray for those that are looking for a spouse , that they shall find the God ordained wife and husbands ; also those looking for children that the Lord shall give you children that will glorify His name and give you peace on all sides .

For those who already have children , the Lord will protect your children , give them good personalities, they will not be victims of accidents , bullying , assaults, abuse or peer pressure .They will love the Lord God Jehovah whom their parent worship and love you as their parents as well .

Thank you brethren , and I pray that as you honor the Lord in this fast , whatever number of days you are able to observe ; the Holy God will surely do some special things in your lives and you will know it that only Him could have done them .

Shalom!
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 10:01am On Jun 14, 2016
Please brethren say a word of prayer for me and my family .
That God in heaven should defeat the enemies, rescue me as He did for Jeoshaphat
That he should restore my soul
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by Slikbae: 1:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
I'm really impressed by the bolded.

Now my question is thus: apart from writing this on NL, have you ever voiced out this sentence "if there is a God out there, I implore you to show yourself to me". have you??

ifenes:

If this god could land on Mount Sinai to show himself to cavemen,he can do the same on Mount Kilimanjaro,can't he?

I don't need anything from Yahweh,I have everything already. All I need is a physical proof. He has 2 more days to do that.
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by ifenes(m): 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
Slikbae:
I'm really impressed by the bolded.

Now my question is thus: apart from writing this on NL, have you ever voiced out this sentence "if there is a God out there, I implore you to show yourself to me". have you??

Because I have no reason to think there could be one. If I did I will check into the closet psychiatric hospital ASAP

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by Slikbae: 5:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
Either you have a comprehension problem or you have a wrong use of words.

Go back and read your statement I quoted... "if" isn't a constant. It is relative. If you have no reason to think there could be one, you should also have no reason asking a "supposedly" inexistent being to reveal himself to you "if" He exists. This is an early sign of schizophrenia.

bye!
ifenes:

Because I have no reason to think there could be one. If I did I will check into the closet psychiatric hospital ASAP
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 8:58pm On Jun 14, 2016
Slikbae and ifenes.

Thank you for contributing to this discussion.

God does exist and He is present in power all around us.
God does not want any of us mad or dead.

God will definitely manifests His power to ifenes someday. The good news is someone like him will now become a missionary for the Jesus gospel.

Slikbae please pray for your brother ifenes, let's not call him names. There was a time we too did not fully understand the power in the name of Jesus. Even now we're still learning.

God richly bless you both for seeking and propagating the truth in Jesus's name.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 12:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
Brethren,
Join me in thanking God for deliverance from all attacks of the enemy for all of us in the midst of this week.

Like he delivered Jeoshaphat and the children of Israel , Jehovah has delivered all of us from the attack of the enemy and prospered us from there on .

Hallelujah in Jesus name . God reigns . Shalom
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 10:49am On Jun 20, 2016
Please pray with me right now for the deliverance from negative verdict in Jesus Christ name
Amen
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2016
Brethren pray for me right now!!
That my enemies shall not triumph over me in Jesus name!
That the chains of the wicked is broken over me now in Jesus name
Amen
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 11:52pm On Jun 20, 2016
To God be the glory!!!
He Jehovah gave me total victory in an impossible situation!
Jesus name be praised!!

He truly saves and rescues.

Thank you for friends here who agreed with me in prayers.
The Lord shall meet you at the point of your need.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by pmarz(f): 1:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
We give God all the glory. Please pray for marital and job breakthroughs for me. Thanks
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
I pray dat GOD will remember me 2day nd grant me my hrt desire
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
Dear sisters ,

The Almighty God Jehovah is a loving and merciful God . He is able to do greater things than was done in the past .

I testify to the wonder working power of this God .

I pray that His outstretched arms will reach you ladies in this moment of your need and your fears becomes a thing of the past.

God through His Son Jesus will speedily perfect all that concerns you in Jesus name amen

I believe and I know you will experience turnaround testimonies and liftings .

Amen
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by pmarz(f): 5:03am On Jun 22, 2016
Amen. May God's presence continue to be with you.
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
Thank you Sis.

Glory to the Lord who has not let our enemies have the last laugh over us .
He has smashed the enemies in pieces and stopped the works of darkness

We praise and glorify His Holy name through Jesus Christ our Lord

God name is above all name .

I pray today that every evelasting mountains and perpetual hill in our lives should bow down to the power and majesty of our Jesus

Those that proved stubborn will be burnt by the fire of the Holy Ghost to ashes in Jesus name

Amen
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 6:42am On Jul 02, 2016
Dear God glory to your holy name for the new month of perfection.

I pray in Jesus Christ name that we shall all be settled in this month in His name.

Happy new month .
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by alakara(m): 6:57am On Jul 02, 2016
Dear sisters,
God will grant all your earth desire as the heart desire of David was granted in Jesus Name .
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by Dreamhigh2016(m): 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
PLEASE Brethrens I really need your prayers,pray for my canada students visa,and I shall pass the medical tests including hiv test.Please.I want to testify in six days time.
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by alakara(m): 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
Dreamhigh2016:
PLEASE Brethrens I really need your prayers,pray for my canada students visa,and I shall pass the medical tests including hiv test.Please.I want to testify in six days time.

As a man thinketh so he is.
God will answer ur prayer request.
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
Dreamhigh2016:

Brother the Lord Jehovah is able to do beyond what you ask from Him

Even as you have sought Him on this platform our God , your God , the One who made the Heaven and the earth, the One that gave humanity the greatest gifts -Jesus Christ of Nazareth and the Holy Spirit ; that God shall FAVOUR YOU .

You will surely have testimonies . Every obstacles in your front is removed by God's word and power right now in Jesus name .

When you get to Canada , the brain , intellect and personality to function as it is expected of you shall be given to by His grace .

Whatever is in your system , physically or spiritually that might obstruct your advancement be pulled down by the Fire of the Holy spirit .

Please be joyful and confident because the Lord has favoured you .

Please worship Him always and acknowledge Him in all your ways .

Shalom
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by Dreamhigh2016(m): 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
BethelD1:

Brother the Lord Jehovah is able to do beyond what you ask from Him

Even as you have sought Him on this platform our God , your God , the One who made the Heaven and the earth, the One that gave humanity the greatest gifts -Jesus Christ of Nazareth and the Holy Spirit ; that God shall FAVOUR YOU .

You will surely have testimonies . Every obstacles in your front is removed by God's word and power right now in Jesus name .

When you get to Canada , the brain , intellect and personality to function as it is expected of you shall be given to by His grace .

Whatever is in your system , physically or spiritually that might obstruct your advancement be pulled down by the Fire of the Holy spirit .

Please be joyful and confident because the Lord has favoured you .

Please worship Him always and acknowledge Him in all your ways .

Shalom
AMEN.Thanks for your prayers,I believe it is well indeed in Jesus Name Amen.
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2016
God is good all the time

Jehovah has turned all the long standing tears and anxieties into testimonies in Jesus name .

Blessed and divine surprises are your portion this week in Jesus name

To God be all the glory , amen
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
To God be the glory!
Help me as I pray for clarity and peace through Jesus Christ.
That the Lord shall keep my heart from all heart breaks and sadness. That is will not make a mistake that will affect my destiny.
Amen
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
I just want to give up sometimes.
Everything is just.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

So You Thought Isaiah 7:14 Prophesied The Coming Of Jesus?? WRONG AGAIN! / Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. / Ash Wednesday: The Beginning Of Lent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.