Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Worried "How Do I Break This"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worried "How Do I Break This"? (1794 Views)

Nairaland Romance Court: Help Break This Relationship / How Can She Break This News To Her Fiance?!! / At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worried "How Do I Break This"? by blendz4real(m): 11:47am On Nov 17, 2005
Hello fellow friends. I am sending this post this time as a confused person. It is a story that has been worrying me for some time now.

And this is my story!!

My friend once introduced me to a girl, and this girl in question is a cousin to this friend of mine. After the introduction we just started been playful to each other, you know what I mean! And along the line she made clear that she loves me and I did not hesitate but to say I love her too. We started living as expected on and on!

One day I traveled to my village to carry out an assignment and she tried my number without getting me. So when I was in the village I realized I made a promise to somebody never to cheat. I wondered and had a long though

Meanwhile I already had a friend whom I cherished so much, and I promised never to cheat on her, which I am trying to protect. And when I returned this my friend told me she was angry that I did not call her not even my friend to know how she was doing and showered a lot of insauts on mw. And he said she said she was even tired of me and that she had enough guys out there willing to have her. Then I just walked out of his room and went home.

Few days after that I saw her and I acted very strange and she was surprised, she new she was guilty and she asked me if her cousin told me anything. I was silent and walked away.

My plan is to forget about her. because I don’t even want her to come close to me any longer. And her cousin is saying I shouldn’t that the girl will be sad if I did that cuz he brought is together in the first place and he will decide when I will put an end to it. I have already made my intention known to the girl that I was no longer interested in the shit.

Now, please you people should advice me on how I am going to treat this case I mean how am I going to tell her it is no more.

NOTE: I don’t like this girl, though she is beautiful, but loves too much of the sex thing which is what I had there is time for everything, not always. And the other girl is just the best I think for myself.

What do I do??

Worried.
Re: Worried "How Do I Break This"? by african(f): 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2005
just be honest with her and tell how u feel

she wont be happy but aleast she know u told her the truth, which is what most men cannot do grin
Re: Worried "How Do I Break This"? by brasco901(m): 6:36pm On Nov 17, 2005
Just be honest with her.  It shouldn't be that hard for you since you know that you have/need to tell her.   If she gets mad or upset, then only time will heal that for her.  At least you won't be stringing her along.  Trust me...in the long run...it's easier to just tell the truth and get it over with.
Re: Worried "How Do I Break This"? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2005
just follow ur heart rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Worried "How Do I Break This"? by eveseh(f): 7:37am On Apr 27, 2006
Rhodalyn:

just follow your heart rolleyes rolleyes

kiss kiss kiss wink wink wink wink grin grin grin
Re: Worried "How Do I Break This"? by osegwu(m): 3:02pm On Oct 29, 2006
Just tell her to fu----ck off
that she has emptied your tank
Re: Worried "How Do I Break This"? by lovestinks(f): 12:58pm On Oct 30, 2006
osegwu:

Just tell her to fu----ck off
that she has emptied your tank

thats rather shallow, dont u think,

@ poster first of all telling a girl u love her just cos she said so to u is plain wrong.when a girl says that u dont ve 2 reciprocate. u can just smile and give her a kiss.i love u is a word that has deep meaning and shouldnt be use lightly am sure u dont know it signifies commitment. all u ve 2 do is tell her how u really feel its not the first time situations like this ve occured and it wont be the last,

as 4 ur friend i wonder wat hold he had on u 2 tell u the relationship with his cousine int over till he says so.not good, no one has the right 2 say that 2 u.when he is not the one in the relationship or did he pay u 2 date his sister or something, dont take that shit from him

cheers mate
Re: Worried "How Do I Break This"? by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2006
thats why one has to be mindful of what proceeds from one's mouth.i think just do whatsover pleases you. undecided
Re: Worried "How Do I Break This"? by Akinagirl(f): 9:21am On Jun 03, 2007
Right
Re: Worried "How Do I Break This"? by toper: 3:51pm On Jun 03, 2007
Well u have to be yourself and pray to God and again I need to know what a guy has to do if he sees a girl that is inlove with him but he is not,
Re: Worried "How Do I Break This"? by Adurangba(f): 4:01pm On Jun 03, 2007
i be like say make I slap u - honestly - which kain story be dis?
Re: Worried "How Do I Break This"? by fuzek: 1:20am On Aug 27, 2007
Adura_ngba:

i be like say make I slap u - honestly - which kain story be this?

Slap shocked shocked , my sister there are so many jokes in romance section, u just v to ignore them wink grin

Welcome to nairaland!!! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How (and When) Should A Guy Ask A Girl Out? / Does Marriage Make People Happy Or Do Happy People Get Married? / In Admiration Of A Beautiful Female Banker In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.