Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

[photo] Man Backing His Child Like A Woman. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / [photo] Man Backing His Child Like A Woman. (984 Views)

Photo Of A Husband Backing His Plus-Sized Wife Through Pains / Male Staff Of ABU, Zaria Backing His Baby On Campus (Photo) / Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[photo] Man Backing His Child Like A Woman. by cheddie: 11:39pm On May 13, 2016
A man was spotted in a shop backing his child like a woman would do. What a caring husband!.How many men can do this for their wife?

http://www.dovvis.com/2016/05/photo-man-spotted-in-shop-backing-his.html

Re: [photo] Man Backing His Child Like A Woman. by Ginaz(f): 11:41pm On May 13, 2016
It is his baby, nothing strange. Why won't him carry his child ? Is it only a woman's responsibility?

2 Likes

Re: [photo] Man Backing His Child Like A Woman. by feran15(m): 11:54pm On May 13, 2016
yall make a big deal out of every little thing
instead of buying what you went to buy, you are snapping picture

2 Likes

Re: [photo] Man Backing His Child Like A Woman. by pomide(m): 11:54pm On May 13, 2016
some girls like the one above me would say there's nothing dere...
This is against nature...
just like bi-sexuals and d rest..
Re: [photo] Man Backing His Child Like A Woman. by HitlerGaddafi: 12:03am On May 14, 2016
This one wife don jazz am.
Re: [photo] Man Backing His Child Like A Woman. by Megabig: 12:27am On May 14, 2016
Ginaz:
It is his baby, nothing strange. Why won't him carry his child ? Is it only a woman's responsibility?
when I see comments like this,I remember those ladies that pocket their husband and turn them to maids with their witchcraft and charms,....you see nothing wrong with your husband backing your kid like this?I pity whoever you are pretending to deceive to marry you,there is fire on the way

1 Like

Re: [photo] Man Backing His Child Like A Woman. by ivyT(f): 5:39pm On May 14, 2016
Megabig:
when I see comments like this,I remember those ladies that pocket their husband and turn them to maids with their witchcraft and charms,....you see nothing wrong with your husband backing your kid like this?I pity whoever you are pretending to deceive to marry you,there is fire on the way

I saw a nollywd movie lyk this yestday,, but for real ain't nothing wrong, they both own the kid

(1) (Reply)

Hello Nlanders, What's The Not So Good Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? / Shortest Marriage In History: Man Divorces Wife Two Hours After Their Wedding. / Check Out These Ridiculous Baby Names That Had To Be Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.