Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

7 Categories Of People You Will Meet At Every Nigerian Wedding Ceremony - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 7 Categories Of People You Will Meet At Every Nigerian Wedding Ceremony (26321 Views)

Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) / Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos / Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Categories Of People You Will Meet At Every Nigerian Wedding Ceremony by flokii: 2:53pm On May 14, 2016
Booty4me:
grin

LMAO grin

afi roast na
Re: 7 Categories Of People You Will Meet At Every Nigerian Wedding Ceremony by abbeycom101(m): 2:58pm On May 14, 2016
This implies....
Araoluwa005:
hmmmmm
Re: 7 Categories Of People You Will Meet At Every Nigerian Wedding Ceremony by Apelex(m): 3:00pm On May 14, 2016
tspun:
Gud

Today is by birthday, pls show me some love

Happy birthday bro
Re: 7 Categories Of People You Will Meet At Every Nigerian Wedding Ceremony by Wadasco(m): 3:01pm On May 14, 2016
food fighters.... are the real people

1 Like

Re: 7 Categories Of People You Will Meet At Every Nigerian Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 14, 2016
Olukokosir:
Lol.

D 2 posters above me nd d nigga below me....weldon

U sabi book space
luk at wat a nigerian is doing,, chai i shame for this poster
Re: 7 Categories Of People You Will Meet At Every Nigerian Wedding Ceremony by DRISKLEF(m): 3:02pm On May 14, 2016
GloryIsaac:
Permit me to add small cheesy cheesy

The Person that no one invited

No one knows who they are or where they came from. They make up some answer about how they know the couple. We all know the real reason, free origin, Rice and to pick up babes cheesy

The Micheal Jacksons

This ones always want to showoff their dancing skills, with intentions of impressing that babe sitting at the back .... They dont waste time in stepping unto the dancefloor at the slightest beat of music...

The Critics

These ones are there just to criticize every single thing done at the wedding, from how bad the cake is to how bad the brides makeup is angry they never see a positive side angry ..

The Last Minuter

This ones are never on time for the wedding despite being informed 2 months ago, they fail to realize that wedding planning is done ahead of the wedding, not in the morning... you'll know them once you see them, always in a haste, probably blaming each other...

My little addition smiley

Cc Danceville..

hehehe...So now, arent you guilty of one of those? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Categories Of People You Will Meet At Every Nigerian Wedding Ceremony by viktor01(m): 3:10pm On May 14, 2016
The village witches:
These set of monitoring spirits just come to know how they will put the marriage in shambles even before it begins.
I can hear the lady saying Holyghsost fire...........
Re: 7 Categories Of People You Will Meet At Every Nigerian Wedding Ceremony by Lawcurrent(m): 3:15pm On May 14, 2016
observing tinx

1 Like

Re: 7 Categories Of People You Will Meet At Every Nigerian Wedding Ceremony by nonjebose(m): 3:15pm On May 14, 2016
The Honourable Big Boys (HBB) group: they drop their gifts with class, without bordering about the entertainment. They don't show off, not loud, pleasant and friendly. #teamHHB#

1 Like

Re: 7 Categories Of People You Will Meet At Every Nigerian Wedding Ceremony by optional1(f): 3:15pm On May 14, 2016
DanceVille:
We have different types of people with different motives of going to a wedding.

Have met many categories of people in a typical Nigerian wedding.Lemme narrow down seven out of them.

Here are 7 Categories Of People You Will Meet At A Nigerian Wedding Ceremony

7. The Picture Freak

This set of people will take picture from the beginning of the wedding to the end.Every one minute they're taking pics.If it's not a selfie, they're begging someone to help them out.

6. The Food Fighter

They're ready to pick a fight if they're not served food or drink on time.They would fight anyone who tries to stop them from achieving their goal which is to eat to their satisfaction.

5. The Attention Seeker

These one have no chill.They are all over the place seeking attention.They will go out and come back hundred times.They just want to be noticed by that guy or lady seating at the back, middle and front, that's all.

4. Fashion Police

They're at the wedding to criticize, condemn what people are wearing.They will analyse you from head to toe.Their job is to look for the faults in people's clothes, make up and shoes..*Ladies are guilty of these especially*.

3. Just There For "Item No 7"

By the hungry look on their face you will know them.Most of them will still keep asking for more.They will eat and claim not to have eaten.Some even come with disposable bags to pack food home..*lol*

2. The Quiet Observers

They just sit quietly and observe everything going one.They're hardly ever noticed as they just remain in one place from the beginning of the ceremony to the end.They're always Ex of the groom or bride...*They do pray the wedding shouldn't end well***Choi!*.

1. The Out Of Place Kind Of People

Most of time, these people have no idea who the couple is.They just roam around town every Saturday, looking for anywhere there's wedding reception and when they find one, the secretly settle in..*Lwkm*

I drop my pen at this juncture.

Which of these are you guilty of?

Feel free to add yours..

Compiled By
DanceVille

Thank God It's Saturday!

Only interested in ur signature not d write up.

1 Like

Re: 7 Categories Of People You Will Meet At Every Nigerian Wedding Ceremony by EOOJ(m): 3:16pm On May 14, 2016
D begining of no2 is me but d way u ended it aint me at al

1 Like

Re: 7 Categories Of People You Will Meet At Every Nigerian Wedding Ceremony by hassinoh(m): 3:24pm On May 14, 2016
@dance ville which of the categories you falls

1 Like

Re: 7 Categories Of People You Will Meet At Every Nigerian Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 14, 2016
DRISKLEF:

hehehe...So now, arent you guilty of one of those? cheesy
No ooo grin grin
Only come when invited, celebrate with the couple and GTFO asap cheesy cheesy ..
Re: 7 Categories Of People You Will Meet At Every Nigerian Wedding Ceremony by tosyne2much(m): 3:34pm On May 14, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Thanks cheesy ... wey tosyne.2much and wrist.bangle sef undecided
Baba I dey gallant for here ooooo cheesy
Re: 7 Categories Of People You Will Meet At Every Nigerian Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 14, 2016
DanceVille:
We have different types of people with different motives of going to a wedding.

Have met many categories of people in a typical Nigerian wedding.Lemme narrow down seven out of them.

Here are 7 Categories Of People You Will Meet At A Nigerian Wedding Ceremony

7. The Picture Freak

This set of people will take picture from the beginning of the wedding to the end.Every one minute they're taking pics.If it's not a selfie, they're begging someone to help them out.

6. The Food Fighter

They're ready to pick a fight if they're not served food or drink on time.They would fight anyone who tries to stop them from achieving their goal which is to eat to their satisfaction.

5. The Attention Seeker

These one have no chill.They are all over the place seeking attention.They will go out and come back hundred times.They just want to be noticed by that guy or lady seating at the back, middle and front, that's all.

4. Fashion Police

They're at the wedding to criticize, condemn what people are wearing.They will analyse you from head to toe.Their job is to look for the faults in people's clothes, make up and shoes..*Ladies are guilty of these especially*.

3. Just There For "Item No 7"

By the hungry look on their face you will know them.Most of them will still keep asking for more.They will eat and claim not to have eaten.Some even come with disposable bags to pack food home..*lol*

2. The Quiet Observers

They just sit quietly and observe everything going one.They're hardly ever noticed as they just remain in one place from the beginning of the ceremony to the end.They're always Ex of the groom or bride...*They do pray the wedding shouldn't end well***Choi!*.

1. The Out Of Place Kind Of People

Most of time, these people have no idea who the couple is.They just roam around town every Saturday, looking for anywhere there's wedding reception and when they find one, the secretly settle in..*Lwkm*

I drop my pen at this juncture.

Which of these are you guilty of?

Feel free to add yours..

Compiled By
DanceVille

Thank God It's Saturday!

Which category you dey

1 Like

Re: 7 Categories Of People You Will Meet At Every Nigerian Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 14, 2016
tspun:
Gud

Today is by birthday, pls show me some love
Happy Birthday from me to you. cool cheesy
Re: 7 Categories Of People You Will Meet At Every Nigerian Wedding Ceremony by 9japride(m): 3:37pm On May 14, 2016
Number 2 is wicked grin
Re: 7 Categories Of People You Will Meet At Every Nigerian Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 14, 2016
tosyne2much:
Baba I dey gallant for here ooooo cheesy

Add your own nah cheesy we dey wait u since! cheesy cheesy ...
Re: 7 Categories Of People You Will Meet At Every Nigerian Wedding Ceremony by jerecrown(m): 3:44pm On May 14, 2016
am guilty of all d point. lobatan
Re: 7 Categories Of People You Will Meet At Every Nigerian Wedding Ceremony by santori: 3:56pm On May 14, 2016
Araoluwa005:
hmmmmm

hmmmmmm ? tell us the category you fall under jare. nice pix tho
Re: 7 Categories Of People You Will Meet At Every Nigerian Wedding Ceremony by tspun(m): 4:03pm On May 14, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Happy Birthday from me to you. cool cheesy

Thanks alot
Re: 7 Categories Of People You Will Meet At Every Nigerian Wedding Ceremony by tspun(m): 4:04pm On May 14, 2016
Apelex:

Happy birthday bro
thanks
Re: 7 Categories Of People You Will Meet At Every Nigerian Wedding Ceremony by olive282(f): 4:24pm On May 14, 2016
Wedding jellof rice na im sweet pass...dat one na my main aim oooo....esp if na ma relation..na to chop rice tire grin
Re: 7 Categories Of People You Will Meet At Every Nigerian Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 14, 2016
Araoluwa005:
hmmmmm
yer kn0ckers tho...
Re: 7 Categories Of People You Will Meet At Every Nigerian Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 14, 2016
Araoluwa005:
hmmmmm
warisdis undecided undecided undecided

Are u Hot? grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Categories Of People You Will Meet At Every Nigerian Wedding Ceremony by just2endowed: 4:53pm On May 14, 2016
I did number 9 once while I was in school lol
Re: 7 Categories Of People You Will Meet At Every Nigerian Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 14, 2016
tspun:

Thanks alot
You're welcome
Re: 7 Categories Of People You Will Meet At Every Nigerian Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 14, 2016
This is so true. I can't just fully comprehend why a sane person will attend a wedding with weird motives. They can even curse the celebrant for not booking their fantasy and desired hall. So many insane and unbelievable reason.

1 Like

Re: 7 Categories Of People You Will Meet At Every Nigerian Wedding Ceremony by whitebeard(m): 5:08pm On May 14, 2016
Araoluwa005:
hmmmmm
hope nothing

Re: 7 Categories Of People You Will Meet At Every Nigerian Wedding Ceremony by ArchiPelago1: 5:17pm On May 14, 2016
Mediapace:
*Grabs temporary marker*

8.Mogbo Moya crew :
Yoruba fellows will get this,they are just branching to another place and they sight canopies.
They will branch to ceremony to chop chop and chop

9.Students association of Nigeria :
Great Nigeria student!
We all know tertiary institution students are lazy,they hate cooking most especially males,they always pray for saturdays to come.
They will just put on their best attires not even english dresses but natives so as for them to look more older,go to any OWAMBE Wedding ceremony to eat eat and eat,

10.Spectators :
They only want to look couples kissing,they may not even know anything about the marriage

Lol, Great of the great Nigerian students
Re: 7 Categories Of People You Will Meet At Every Nigerian Wedding Ceremony by MrPIE(m): 5:18pm On May 14, 2016
THE DRINKERS
They drink from Stout to Star to Heineken to Origin to Goldberg to Gulder... Any brand goes, as long as na Shayo/Many a. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

African Time: Seven Places Or Events You Should Never Attend Late / Bride Warns Her Friend Not To Outshine Her: "Don't Dance More Than Me" / Woman Shares Condoms At Her Child's Dedication In Asaba (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.