Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. (10489 Views)

Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by whogoscam: 11:12am On May 14, 2016
pinceprinz:

I shouldn't start this with you, you'll weep blood. Calm your taut nerves boy.

Mtcheew. I think you should start
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by SINNXU: 11:12am On May 14, 2016
Apparently, you haven't met mimzy
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Maxi112: 11:13am On May 14, 2016
Greene66:

He can't derail the thread.
he can't cause u have over powered him.

answer me jare
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by whogoscam: 11:13am On May 14, 2016
SINNXU:
Apparently, you haven't met mimzy

Who is mimzy? undecided

1 Like

Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Nobody: 11:13am On May 14, 2016
Oh really? Tell me more Op
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Nobody: 11:14am On May 14, 2016
Greene66:

And better calm your 2 inches e.rect d!ck. Please start undecided
lols. That wasn't a strong enough push ediot. Practice more wt kids lol
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Greene66: 11:15am On May 14, 2016
Maxi112:
he can't cause u have over powered him.

answer me jare

And op does not need to consult. It's visible na. She is the most beautiful. She even has flat stomach.
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Greene66: 11:16am On May 14, 2016
pinceprinz:

lols. That wasn't a strong enough push ediot. Practice more wt kids lol

Oh no. You see its shallow minded buffons like you that think a word has to be strong. See you having an attention as you are quoting the bae. Asslicker.

Have you noticed how jobless you are? 24/7 you are on nairaland following females through their anus . You reek of sh!t

*Urinates on the Id!ot's brain*

5 Likes

Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by SINNXU: 11:17am On May 14, 2016
whogoscam:

Who is mimzy? undecided
The next miss nairaland
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by uyisteven(m): 11:17am On May 14, 2016
evegran:

I am still me.

Let's say you dunno me....

And "Have a nice day" is a polite way of ending a conversation.

Please consider it.

Chaiiii.....I wan talk but bone hook 4 my throat...
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by SINNXU: 11:17am On May 14, 2016
Greene66:

Oh no. You see its shallow minded buffons like you that think a word has to be strong. See you having an attention as you are quoting the bae. Asslicker.

Have you noticed how jobless you are? 24/7 you are on nairaland following females through their anus . You reek of sh!t

LMAO!
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by whogoscam: 11:17am On May 14, 2016
SINNXU:

The next miss nairaland

My ass
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Nobody: 11:19am On May 14, 2016
Greene66:

lols. You just giving me sweet memories from high school. We used to do this on our group on Facebook . Keep it coming re.traded cvnt cheesy
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by SINNXU: 11:20am On May 14, 2016
whogoscam:

My ass

Yea sure. Asslicking is your hobby so..
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Greene66: 11:21am On May 14, 2016
pinceprinz:

lols. You just giving me sweet memories from high school. We used to do this on our group on Facebook . Keep it coming re.traded cvnt cheesy

English has failed

Retar.d

You just disgraced your high school
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Dunexxx(m): 11:23am On May 14, 2016
Op you are right. As stubborn as she is hehe.
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Dunexxx(m): 11:25am On May 14, 2016
Greene66:

Shut up. You that is begging your gf to give you glasses for 12k. The day we said you are the most jobless this just proves it. Where in his post did he ask her to reply his pm? Or ask her to lay with him? Start applying sense before you apply vaseline. It's your type that masturbate on pix of females here

damn!
u killed dat guy
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Nobody: 11:26am On May 14, 2016
Greene66:

English has failed

Retar.d

You just disgraced your high school

Let's say you a reincarnation of Ms.B our English instructor. She died cos of her DPD. Don't!
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Hadez(f): 11:26am On May 14, 2016
If she is pretty enough y nt join the competition smiley
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Dunexxx(m): 11:28am On May 14, 2016
Hadez:

who told u every female is interested in being miss nairaland?

so guys can kill her with pms?

she is beautiful, even a dead man would see that, if u feel threatened- ask her for beauty tips not blabbing shit.

3 Likes

Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by whogoscam: 11:29am On May 14, 2016
pinceprinz:

Let's say you a reincarnation of Ms.B our English instructor. She died cos of her DPD. Don't!

A responsible man takes responsibility for mistakes he makes. - Kanye West 1900

You suck at English. Accept it. Don't blame Ms.B the way APC is blaming Jonathan. Zombie
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by whogoscam: 11:30am On May 14, 2016
Hadez:

You no fine. Although you are sexy. And good for some hot sex. Evegran is beautiful in all ramifications and classy.

5 Likes

Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Hadez(f): 11:31am On May 14, 2016
Dunexxx:

who told u every female is interested in being miss nairaland?

so guys can kill her with pms?

she is beautiful, even a dead man would see that, if u feel threatened- ask her for beauty tips not blabbing shit.
Lol. Go away boy She is nt a threat to me n dnt bring a beef btwn us
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Nobody: 11:34am On May 14, 2016
Dumb Thread. Mtcheeeww.

2 Likes

Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by hresso: 11:34am On May 14, 2016
angry

4 Likes

Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Dunexxx(m): 11:35am On May 14, 2016
Hadez:
Lol. Go away boy She is nt a threat to me n dnt bring a beef btwn us
then don't blab shit go away? is this ur post?
u don't have the right to ask any nairalander to leave any post, ok?
ure fine small dsnt mean u Shud make noise...
and I don't do beefs, or encourage beef. I speak truths only
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Nobody: 11:35am On May 14, 2016
whogoscam:

A responsible man takes responsibility for mistakes he makes. - Kanye West 1900

You suck at English. Accept it. Don't blame Ms.B the way APC is blaming Jonathan. Zombie

Lols. Myopic+unserious minds route for the slightest sh!t of others, you don't have to go blood boils over something so insignificant... I don't expect u to understand anyway, You were in haste when God was sharing commonsense lol

1 Like

Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Dunexxx(m): 11:37am On May 14, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Dumb Thread. Mtcheeeww.

u are pretty too but I wonder why ure pained?
if ur name was up there it won't be a dumb thread
haha girls and jealousy smiley

3 Likes

Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Hadez(f): 11:39am On May 14, 2016
Dunexxx:

then don't blab shit
go away? is this ur post?

u don't have the right to ask any nairalander to leave any post, ok?

ure fine small dsnt mean u Shud make noise...

and I don't do beefs, or encourage beef. I speak truths only
Did I say she is nt pretty so why r u saying I should seek for her help for beauty tips
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by SINNXU: 11:40am On May 14, 2016
hresso:

She is not even the prettiest among the miss nl contestants. I mean look at her close up picture undecided

Okay. I'm looking. Now, tell me how she isn't the prettiest
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Dunexxx(m): 11:40am On May 14, 2016
Hadez:

Did I say she is nt pretty so why r u saying I should seek for her help for beauty tips

Y did u say if she's pretty enuf she Shud join the competition? u be her mama?
get sense abeg!

3 Likes

Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Dunexxx(m): 11:42am On May 14, 2016
SINNXU:

Okay. I'm looking. Now, tell me how she isn't the prettiest

it's clear u are blind then, if u like post a video of her dancing naked- Eve is still more beautiful than she is.

realise nobody said she isn't beautiful, ure the one fighting a lost cause.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Spot A Chronic Masturbater / Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? / Am 43 And She Is 19, She Always Want Me Bleep Her Fast And Hard, I Can't Cope!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.