Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. (10490 Views)

Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by UyiIredia(m): 2:05pm On May 14, 2016
whogoscam:

You better park well.
Show us your gf pix I'm sure even your gf no near am. undecided
U fit go scam anoda person but u no fit scam me.
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by IBNgemini: 2:09pm On May 14, 2016
True true she fine
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 14, 2016
Thanks beau.
These things happen and I honestly do not even have control over it most times but I am glad u are one of the few who understands.

I appreciate. Have a great weekend.

You're beautiful #NoHomo smiley

evegran:

I've said what I had to say to him.

I honestly think m.imzy is beautiful and I hope she wins.

I'm just disgusted at the lengths he'd go to shove his opinion down the throats of others.

2 Likes

Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Arabiandude: 2:20pm On May 14, 2016
hresso:

She is not even the prettiest among the miss nl contestants. I mean look at her close up picture undecided

Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by PaulkillermanAg(m): 2:22pm On May 14, 2016
evegran:
Lolz.

Op thanks for the compliment but I am not the most beautiful, every female is beautiful. smiley
. I will ant us to fork, please reply my PM

1 Like

Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Greene66: 2:24pm On May 14, 2016
alobright17:
Flat stomach no dey balloon when pregnant? the award na by flat Tommy? abeg tell me something I never hear before

Did I mention that is the pillar of the decision and I'm i the op?
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Arabiandude: 2:25pm On May 14, 2016
Dunexxx:

u are pretty too but I wonder why ure pained?

if ur name was up there it won't be a dumb thread

haha girls and jealousy smiley
How come you have turned every comments here against evegren to your headache?

2 Likes

Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Dunexxx(m): 2:26pm On May 14, 2016
mimzy:
Thanks beau.
These things happen and I honestly do not even have control over it most times but I am glad u are one of the few who understands.

I appreciate. Have a great weekend.

You're beautiful #NoHomo smiley

beauty and brains
ure the full package!
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Dunexxx(m): 2:28pm On May 14, 2016
Arabiandude:

How come you have turned every comments here against evegren to your headache?

not every, jus silly ones.
It's cald bein a gud frnd man!
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Arabiandude: 2:36pm On May 14, 2016
Dunexxx:

not every, jus silly ones.
It's cald bein a gud frnd man!
I remember you though,
you were in same thread some days back evegren had a little ditch with refiner.

With what transpired on that thread, common sense told me you re both offline friends.
Lending a friend your muscles to fight isn't bad but don't do it all the time, just an advice.

BTW, who is prettier between refiner and evegren? say the truth or I open the gate of hell on you. lol

Hope your vote is for refiner? *wink*

Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Dunexxx(m): 2:41pm On May 14, 2016
Arabiandude:

I remember you though,
you were in same thread some days back evegren had a little ditch with refiner.

With what transpired on that thread, common sense told me you re both offline friends.
Lending a friend your muscles to fight isn't bad but don't do it all the time, just an advice.

BTW, who is prettier between refiner and evegren? say the truth or I open the gate of hell on you. lol

Hope your vote is for refiner? *wink*

Lolz

refiner might have my vote. She Is pretty but eve is prettier

sori man!

plus between mimzy and refiner, I'm divided who to vote for, honestly.

is refiner ur gf?
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by assfreaky(m): 2:41pm On May 14, 2016
whogoscam:
Yes that is right. She should be the miss NL.

At this time, evegran is more beautiful than all of you combined together.

Take it to the bank.

she get big yansh

1 Like

Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Gebbson007(m): 2:41pm On May 14, 2016
n Dis is sm1s future father or husband ooo, guy in d name f jermy verdy oya resive brain.
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Arabiandude: 2:46pm On May 14, 2016
Dunexxx:

Lolz

refiner might have my vote. She Is pretty but eve is prettier

sori man!

plus between mimzy and refiner, I'm divided who to vote for, honestly.

is refiner ur gf?
On my way to go open the gate of hell on you, you just lied. lol

On who to vote, voting for more than one contestant is allowed till it gets to the semi final stage, that means you can vote both and continue with whom pleases your heart when both refiner and mimzy gets to semi final. Let's Your Heart Leads!

Refiner my gf? lol, I'm a married man and wouldn't allow her go through hell fighting with other females in my life. lol

Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Dunexxx(m): 2:49pm On May 14, 2016
Arabiandude:

On who to vote, voting for more than one contestant is allowed till it gets to the semi final stage, that means you can vote both and continue with whom pleases your heart when both refiner and mimzy gets to semi final. Let's Your Heart Leads!

Refiner my gf? lol, I'm a married man and wouldn't allow her go through hell fighting with other females in my life. lol

does ur wife know ure on NL campaigning for a young lady?

lied? Becos?
learn to accept the fact that pple see things differently, I tot as a married man ull have some maturity.

1 Like

Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by kullozone(m): 3:11pm On May 14, 2016
Arabiandude:

Wtf!!! A Married Man?Chai...That Girl Is The R|finer You Guys Have Been Campaigning For Upandan?She Fine BUT..Lemme See Other Contestants First Sha.Hmmm!Married Man Oh!Lol
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Arabiandude: 3:17pm On May 14, 2016
Dunexxx:

does ur wife know ure on NL campaigning for a young lady?

lied? Becos?
learn to accept the fact that pple see things differently, I tot as a married man ull have some maturity.
Lol, she is aware, and she gave her consent to it. An understanding wife she if I must confess.

Yeah, a world with same opinions is a world being staled. So I know and understand people's opinions differs.

Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by refiner(f): 3:17pm On May 14, 2016
....helo pretty evegran...
nice meeting you again!... see how guys are dying for u...lol!
you're beauty sweety,abeg share me some of your beauties....winkwink
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by refiner(f): 3:18pm On May 14, 2016
....helo pretty evegran...

nice meeting you again!...
see how guys are dying for u...lol!

you're a beauty sweety,abeg share me some of your beauties....winkwink
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Dunexxx(m): 3:18pm On May 14, 2016
kullozone:
Wtf!!! A Married Man?Chai...That Girl Is The R|finer You Guys Have Been Campaigning For Upandan?She Fine BUT..Lemme See Other Contestants First Sha.Hmmm!Married Man Oh!Lol

hahaha
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Dunexxx(m): 3:21pm On May 14, 2016
Arabiandude:

Lol, she is aware, and she gave her consent to it. An understanding wife she if I must confess.

Yeah, a world with same opinions is a world being staled. So I know and understand people's opinions differs.

she is either a very understanding wife or a wife who is cheating.
no p sha if yall cool
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Arabiandude: 3:32pm On May 14, 2016
kullozone:
You are trying me abi? lol

Satan get behind me! lol

Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Arabiandude: 3:35pm On May 14, 2016
Dunexxx:

she is either a very understanding wife or a wife who is cheating. no p sha if yall cool
The first mentioned best describe her. lol
Yeah, cool and hope to be seeing you more on nairaland

Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Dunexxx(m): 3:39pm On May 14, 2016
Arabiandude:
The first mentioned best describe her. lol
Yeah, cool and hope to be seeing you more on nairaland

Aii enjoy ur wknd
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Arabiandude: 3:41pm On May 14, 2016
Dunexxx:

Aii enjoy ur wknd
Same too bro.

I WISH YOU WELL!

Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by ernesty20(m): 3:50pm On May 14, 2016
evegran:
Lolz.

Op thanks for the compliment but I am not the most beautiful, every female is beautiful. smiley
checked ur pic... Cud not find the beauty .. All i saw was a tiny body inside a red cloth
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by TheMascot(m): 3:58pm On May 14, 2016
evegran:
Lolz.

someone is receiving insult for you and u are saying every female is beautiful...

Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by TheMascot(m): 4:00pm On May 14, 2016
Arabiandude:

is it dis one that is contesting ?
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by whogoscam: 4:07pm On May 14, 2016
assfreaky:

she get big yansh

Na everybody like big yansh? I don't personally.
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by TheMascot(m): 4:08pm On May 14, 2016
whogoscam:

Na everybody like big yansh? I don't personally.
you say Wetin?..

Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Arabiandude: 4:11pm On May 14, 2016
Benoy:
Mehn....these guys got no shame. Jumping on a thread and turning it to battleground because of Miss Nairaland has become their hobby undecided undecided
Calm down bro,
Some of "these guys" sees and take this miss Nairaland 2016 contest as mere fun.
Learn not to commit suicide over paths some persons chooses to take.

Hope you vote refiner anyways.

How are you doing sir?

Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Arabiandude: 4:22pm On May 14, 2016
TheMascot:
is it dis one that is contesting ?
Yeah sir, she is the one.
Hope being her contesting didn't arose any problem?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? / Am 43 And She Is 19, She Always Want Me Bleep Her Fast And Hard, I Can't Cope! / Candyness Vs Ogugua88 Vs Rokiatu Vs Hotie Tima Vs Dyt Vs Babe Vs Chi Baby - Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.