Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Infinix Hot 2 Misbehaving!! Plz Help!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 2 Misbehaving!! Plz Help!! (1656 Views)

Help!!! My Leagoo M8 Is Misbehaving / Please Help!!!!! My Tecno J7 Is Misbehaving / Phone Unecessary Downloading Apps. Plz Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot 2 Misbehaving!! Plz Help!! by Adeayo7(m): 11:23am On May 14, 2016
I switched on my phone this morning and discovered the following;

1. All my pictures have disappeared.
2. Camera no longer works. It keeps saying insert SD Card before I can use the Camera. And I still have so much space on my phone memory.
3. Can't play music and cannot change ringtone.
4. Xender/Flash share no longer works. It keeps saying 'SD Card disabled', even tho there's no SD card.

Any advice on what to do is welcome plz, as this is causing so much inconvenience right now. Nairalanders, plz help!! Thanks in advance!
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Misbehaving!! Plz Help!! by michhitman(m): 11:43am On May 14, 2016
DO A FACTORY RESET...
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Misbehaving!! Plz Help!! by Adeayo7(m): 12:11pm On May 14, 2016
michhitman:
DO A FACTORY RESET...
Ok. But will this fix all the problems I stated above?
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Misbehaving!! Plz Help!! by absky5(m): 2:00pm On May 14, 2016
Adeayo7:

2. Camera no longer works. It keeps saying insert SD Card before I can use the Camera. And I still have so much space on my phone memory.
4. Xender/Flash share no longer works. It keeps saying 'SD Card disabled', even tho there's no SD card.

Any advice on what to do is welcome plz, as this is causing so much inconvenience right now. Nairalanders, plz help!! Thanks in advance!
don't format ur phone ooo just delete the guest mode on the phone.... The problem occur because u switch to guest mode
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Misbehaving!! Plz Help!! by Adeayo7(m): 6:36pm On May 14, 2016
Thanks! I'll try this!
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Misbehaving!! Plz Help!! by Rocky97(m): 7:32pm On May 14, 2016
Dude enter recovery mode and do the factory reset from there. Because the direct reset cause problems some times
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Misbehaving!! Plz Help!! by caltronov: 9:51pm On May 14, 2016
Adeayo7:

the problem is your storage was unmounted, navigate to settings, tap storage, scroll down and tap mount storage
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Misbehaving!! Plz Help!! by Youngpo413: 11:17pm On May 14, 2016
Upgrade to the latest MIUI
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Misbehaving!! Plz Help!! by Adeayo7(m): 2:56pm On May 15, 2016
Thanks guys! Problem is, I don't know which advice to follow as you all have proffered different solutions! I'm scared of causing further damage to the phone!
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Misbehaving!! Plz Help!! by caltronov: 4:00pm On May 15, 2016
Adeayo7:
Thanks guys! Problem is, I don't know which advice to follow as you all have proffered different solutions! I'm scared of causing further damage to the phone!
the solution I gave is right in your phone no harm will come to ur phone unless u don't want to try it.
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Misbehaving!! Plz Help!! by Adeayo7(m): 9:52pm On May 15, 2016
caltronov:
the solution I gave is right in your phone no harm will come to ur phone unless u don't want to try it.

I tried this but nothing happened.. Still no change! Note that there's no Sd Card on the phone. But when I switched to Guest Mode, all my pictures came back, Camera started working again, Xender still not working, and all the apps I installed after buying the phone disappeared.
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Misbehaving!! Plz Help!! by Carlcaresophia: 7:11am On May 20, 2016
Adeayo7:

Hello Adeayo7, you can try following way:
1.Try to reboot the phone.
2. Try to insert a SD card.
3.try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files.
If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Misbehaving!! Plz Help!! by Adeayo7(m): 7:03pm On May 20, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Adeayo7, you can try following way:
1.Try to reboot the phone.
2. Try to insert a SD card.
3.try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files.
If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!

The phone in question actually belongs to a friend of mine. I opened this thread on her behalf as she doesn't have a Nairaland account. She has been thru this thread, but hasn't tried any of the above suggestions as she is scared it may cause further damage to the phone. We're both in Lagos 'for now' and I plan to go see her tomorrow to see what I can do.

Now, as ridiculous as this may sound, I don't know how to Reboot a phone. I have thought abt inserting a SD CARD, and I plan to do that tomorrow. Hopefully, things will improve. The whole thing has been a pain in the neck. Imagine, a gal with a phone and she can't take pictures! Lol..

I'll keep u posted Carlcaresophia .. And yes, how do I reboot the phone and what are the implications? Thank you!
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Misbehaving!! Plz Help!! by Adeayo7(m): 3:40pm On May 22, 2016
I inserted a Memory Card and both the Camera and Xender are working again!
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Misbehaving!! Plz Help!! by Carlcaresophia: 6:38am On May 23, 2016
Adeayo7:

The phone in question actually belongs to a friend of mine. I opened this thread on her behalf as she doesn't have a Nairaland account. She has been thru this thread, but hasn't tried any of the above suggestions as she is scared it may cause further damage to the phone. We're both in Lagos 'for now' and I plan to go see her tomorrow to see what I can do.

Now, as ridiculous as this may sound, I don't know how to Reboot a phone. I have thought abt inserting a SD CARD, and I plan to do that tomorrow. Hopefully, things will improve. The whole thing has been a pain in the neck. Imagine, a gal with a phone and she can't take pictures! Lol..

I'll keep u posted Carlcaresophia .. And yes, how do I reboot the phone and what are the implications? Thank you!
Hello Adeayo7, reboot means to power it off and then power it on. If there is still problem after you tried the said suggestions, you can take the phone, along with receipt or warranty card, to our Carlcare Service Center, (you can choose the one nearest to you)our colleagues there will try to help you with the problem. Below please find contact information. Thank you!
1st Floor, No.77 Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +23480022752273/08138615848
2nd Floor, Digital Square, No.20 Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +2349036003533
No 55,kofo, abayomi avenue, apapa, Lagos State, Nigeria +2348091339530
Ground and 1st Floor, No.1205 Ahmodu Ojikutu Street, off Bishop Oluwole Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria +2348066153123/9039209279
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Misbehaving!! Plz Help!! by absky5(m): 7:41am On May 23, 2016
Adeayo7:
I inserted a Memory Card and both the Camera and Xender are working again!
i told u, delete the guest mode and it will be working back even without SD card.... .. Switch to guest mode and delete it from there
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Misbehaving!! Plz Help!! by Kyase(m): 8:25am On May 23, 2016
Youngpo413:
Upgrade to the latest MIUI
Hot2 get miui ? Abeg the link........ I dey use xui now make i switch.
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Misbehaving!! Plz Help!! by Adeayo7(m): 7:50pm On May 23, 2016
absky5:
i told u, delete the guest mode and it will be working back even without SD card.... .. Switch to guest mode and delete it from there

Tried this and it didn't work..
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Misbehaving!! Plz Help!! by absky5(m): 7:53am On May 24, 2016
Adeayo7:

Tried this and it didn't work..
It should work... Switch to guest mode and delete it from there
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Misbehaving!! Plz Help!! by Adeayo7(m): 8:15am On May 24, 2016
absky5:
It should work... Switch to guest mode and delete it from there

Exactly what I did. Still, the problem persist.
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Misbehaving!! Plz Help!! by absky5(m): 10:48am On May 24, 2016
Adeayo7:

OK ooo cos it happened to me too and that's what I didi
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Misbehaving!! Plz Help!! by absky5(m): 10:48am On May 24, 2016
Adeayo7:

OK ooo cos it happened to me too and that's what I did

(1) (Reply)

Win Phantom 6 And Other Exciting Gift Items this Valentine from TECNO / Tecno To Launch Camon CX soon / Hotwav Costmos V20 A Monster Device With Processor 2.0ghz For Gh₵ 344(N30,000)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.