Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) (20534 Views)

Atiku At The Wedding Of Abba Bello Haliru, Son Of Haliru Mohammed Bello / Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding / Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) by verifielive: 11:23am On May 14, 2016
Below are photos of Nigeria's former vice-president, Atiku Abubakar at the American University of Nigeria's Graduation award ceremony, held in the University's compound, Yola, Adamawa State on Friday, May 13, 2016.

http://dumebiifeanyi.com/atiku-attends-american-university-nigerias-graduation-ceremony-photos/

Re: Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On May 14, 2016
Na so the yeye FTC be? Maka bath naked today

(back to the matter)
Atiku what are you doing there who invite you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) by Nashirushekoni(m): 11:35am On May 14, 2016
Shey be nah him school make him go there as councilor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) by Apelex(m): 4:58pm On May 14, 2016
Him And OBJ has schools but in thier tenor they never created any university for nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) by KenModi(m): 4:58pm On May 14, 2016
This man simply has that Adamawa state in his pocket. Shikena!

Check my signature if you intend studying abroad.

1 Like

Re: Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) by goodlifehyd1: 4:58pm On May 14, 2016
He owns the school so whats the news there

6 Likes

Re: Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 14, 2016
Who atiku epp?

1 Like

Re: Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) by kennyman2000(m): 5:01pm On May 14, 2016
okay ooo
Re: Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) by SKAMM(m): 5:01pm On May 14, 2016
OP we dey talk of fuel subsidy you dey talk of Atiku. Who Atiku help?

1 Like

Re: Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) by amtaken(f): 5:01pm On May 14, 2016
Why won't he attend? No be him school?

#Nonewsday.
Re: Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) by Hedonistically: 5:01pm On May 14, 2016
Heavy man.
Re: Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) by 0955eb027(m): 5:02pm On May 14, 2016
Who wan stop am before, no be hin skool.
Re: Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) by sinaj(f): 5:02pm On May 14, 2016
Mitcheeeew
Re: Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) by igraman(m): 5:02pm On May 14, 2016
I find it difficult to stop liking this Atiku Abubakar.
May you continue to sow higher.
My diamond amongst stones.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) by kings09(m): 5:03pm On May 14, 2016
OK but hw does help d bad economy
Re: Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) by cole265(m): 5:03pm On May 14, 2016
OBJ will never be forgotten by this man in a hurry. Lol
Re: Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 14, 2016
Only in Nigeria would a former vice president with absolutely no other legitimate known source of income, except being a vice-president own a University, and no one asks where he got the money from.

-Only in Nigeria would a man who cannot even step his foot in the US due to law enforcement arrest warrant on him, walk free and is celebrated without any questions asked.

- Only in Nigeria would a man whose partner in Crime Congressman Jefferson who is already spending his time in US jail, while his other criminal counterpart is celebrated in his own country.

We eagerly await PMB to release the list of those who stole our commonwealth. If Someone like Atiku's name is absent, then the list is simply null and void, and the fight against corruption would be likened to adding a drop of water to a pail of water.

-CramJones

11 Likes

Re: Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) by watered(m): 5:03pm On May 14, 2016
If he doesn't attend, then who will?
Re: Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) by watered(m): 5:04pm On May 14, 2016
sinaj:
Mitcheeeew
grin
Re: Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 5:06pm On May 14, 2016
so

seriously MOD's this is not Linda ikeji naa,

stop dragging First To Carry news with her. angry
Re: Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) by deathmen12: 5:07pm On May 14, 2016
One of the few men that make Nigeria fantastically corrupt

1 Like

Re: Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) by eitsei(m): 5:07pm On May 14, 2016
Will there ever be Nigerian University of America?

I hope so

2 Likes

Re: Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) by ifyeez: 5:11pm On May 14, 2016
His results or statement of result or I don't bliv it.
Re: Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) by LydayBobo(m): 5:12pm On May 14, 2016
Jmaxx:
Na so the yeye FTC be? Maka bath naked today

(back to the matter)
Atiku what are you doing there who invite you
He owns it. I once board a plane from Yola to abuja with the students and i was pleading to God not to crash the plane. Apart from the fact that the ladies wear 'nighties' to harrass our emotions the children also did not listen to flight crew instruction to switch off thier phones

1 Like

Re: Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) by whitebeard(m): 5:12pm On May 14, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) by firstolalekan(m): 5:14pm On May 14, 2016
One of the most corrupt civil servant turned poliTHIEFcian in Nigeria.
Being vice president for 8 years and now,
He owns;
A university (most expensive in Nigeria)
Most expensive secondary schools in Nigeria.
Several oil blocs
Uncountable real estate etc
Let him continue to accumulate wealth, it won't buy him life and true happiness....
Atiku Ole!!! Fucking dirty old faggót angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) by hobermener: 5:17pm On May 14, 2016
cramjones:
Only in Nigeria would a former vice president with absolutely no other legitimate known source of income, except being a vice-president own a University, and no one asks where he got the money from.
-Only in Nigeria would a man who cannot even step his foot in the US due to law enforcement arrest warrant on him, walk free and is celebrated without any questions asked.
- Only in Nigeria would a man whose partner in Crime Congressman Jefferson who is already spending his time in US jail, while his other criminal counterpart is celebrated in his own country.
We eagerly await PMB to release the list of those who stole our commonwealth. If Someone like Atiku's name is absent, then the list is simply null and void, and the fight against corruption would be likened to adding a drop of water to a pail of water.
-CramJones
Is atiku no longer a progressive?? Did you care to ask how your mr integrity's campaign was funded? Is atiku a crony of the Daura President? If you think your mr integrity hypocrisy will add the name of his foremost ally to the list of his enemies, who he claimed to have bled the nation dry, then you must be high on cheap crack! Zombeeeez are not just hypocrites, but also a bunch of very confused fellows angry

2 Likes

Re: Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) by Schwartz: 5:23pm On May 14, 2016
cramjones:

-CramJones
You are wrong. This man co owns and co founded Intels a company which I worked for in the past. As at 2013 we celebrated 25 years of operations. As a staff of Intels we are fully in charge of the NPA Port construction, maintenance, Logistics and many other operations in Nigeria, Mozambique, Angola and headquartered in Italy. Intel's grew so big it had to be constantly split into sister companies. As at when I left it grew to a multimillion dollar company. Now 25 years ago was Atiku vice president? I hate it when people just come online and argue blindly. This is a man who provided secure income for tens of thousands of workers both Nationals and expatriate staff. A man who never owes salaries for all the years I worked in one of companies. I don't care who you are but I won't allow someone who just sits on his computer to say this unfounded story about this man.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) by hobermener: 5:27pm On May 14, 2016
Schwartz:

You are wrong. This man co owns and co founded Intels a company which I worked for in the past. As at 2013 we celebrated 25 years of operations. As a staff of Intels we are fully in charge of the NPA Port construction, maintenance, Logistics and many other operations in Nigeria, Mozambique, Angola and headquartered in Italy. Intel's grew so big it had to be constantly split into sister companies. As at when I left it grew to a multimillion dollar company. Now 25 years ago was Atiku vice president? I hate it when people just come online and argue blindly. This is a man who provided secure income for tens of thousands of workers both Nationals and expatriate staff. A man who never owes salaries for all the years I worked in one of companies. I don't care who you are but I won't allow someone who just sits on his computer to say this unfounded story about this man.
Did you just quote him because you felt like? Cos your write up makes absolutely no sense! The question is was atiku a member of the party that is constantly being accused of fleecing the country dry for 16 years?? Were there cases of corruption that have been swept under the carpet during his tenure as vice president for 8 years? And were there endless allegations of corrupt and shady dealings leveled against him which have not been rebutted till date? Politicians are criminals, irrespective of the deceptive front they put out!

1 Like

Re: Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) by 4nobody4every1: 5:32pm On May 14, 2016
Schwartz:

grin grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) by Capernaum(m): 5:33pm On May 14, 2016
Lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blackout: Nigeria’s National Grid Collapses / With Developments In Zamfara, Our Mandate Too Shall Be Reclaimed – Abba Yusuf / Boko Haram Seizes Shiroro, Rafi LGAs In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.