Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

The Python Soldiers Killed At Their Battalion Today - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Python Soldiers Killed At Their Battalion Today (62356 Views)

The Big Python Killed At Ofoni In Bayelsa. / Photos Of The Python Nigerian Soldiers Killed Today / A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Python Soldiers Killed At Their Battalion Today by Lagban(m): 5:09pm On May 14, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Just incase, OP attach more pics
doubting Thomas.
Re: The Python Soldiers Killed At Their Battalion Today by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 14, 2016
Boko haram members appearing in various form

1 Like

Re: The Python Soldiers Killed At Their Battalion Today by banme1(m): 5:11pm On May 14, 2016
Nairaland and snake.
Re: The Python Soldiers Killed At Their Battalion Today by indomitable234: 5:11pm On May 14, 2016
Drefan2:
Can some tell me why NL MODs adores snakes so much?
the reason why they adore snake so much is because it generates traffic, so many nairalanders will always want to open the thread and the only way to dissapont the mods is by not viewing any snake thread

1 Like

Re: The Python Soldiers Killed At Their Battalion Today by makdcash(m): 5:11pm On May 14, 2016
OP do d needful grin grin
Re: The Python Soldiers Killed At Their Battalion Today by Iamdipson(m): 5:13pm On May 14, 2016
mytime24:
Lala password cheesy
I like your black jacket.
Re: The Python Soldiers Killed At Their Battalion Today by Elnino4ladies: 5:13pm On May 14, 2016
Snakeland
Re: The Python Soldiers Killed At Their Battalion Today by mytime24(f): 5:15pm On May 14, 2016
Iamdipson:
I like your black jacket.
takya

2 Likes

Re: The Python Soldiers Killed At Their Battalion Today by nasoebe: 5:16pm On May 14, 2016
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
Author image

Mark Twain

1 Like

Re: The Python Soldiers Killed At Their Battalion Today by Mikilojohn(m): 5:16pm On May 14, 2016
Dis small tin
Re: The Python Soldiers Killed At Their Battalion Today by Bullet1234(m): 5:17pm On May 14, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Just incase, OP attach more pics

Nairaland, cleavage, rape, snakes
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Python Soldiers Killed At Their Battalion Today by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 14, 2016
indomitable234:
the reason why they adore snake so much is because it generates traffic, so many nairalanders will always want to open the thread and the only way to dissapont the mods is by not viewing any snake thread
Wow. You are fucking_ right. I scrolled downwards just now and I was shocked by the terrific traffic that my jaw was left hanging.
Re: The Python Soldiers Killed At Their Battalion Today by AmacoA: 5:17pm On May 14, 2016
hmmm..
Re: The Python Soldiers Killed At Their Battalion Today by cole265(m): 5:17pm On May 14, 2016
The snake resemble Housa man
Re: The Python Soldiers Killed At Their Battalion Today by shollyboy2: 5:18pm On May 14, 2016
if we stop opening snake posts on here,it will stop hitting FP
Re: The Python Soldiers Killed At Their Battalion Today by Francheezy(m): 5:19pm On May 14, 2016
NAIRALAND AND SNAKE FRANCHEEZY AND HIS CH£€ZE
Re: The Python Soldiers Killed At Their Battalion Today by dopedealer(m): 5:21pm On May 14, 2016
fredHOOTEE:
see that little girls dirty pant.....
she no get cloth?
wey my koboko.

^ so for all that picture na just the little girls pants you see. .. You see yourself...... Buhari why embarassed
Re: The Python Soldiers Killed At Their Battalion Today by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 14, 2016
only one picture? wtf? mtcheeewwwww.......
Re: The Python Soldiers Killed At Their Battalion Today by 4nobody4every1: 5:22pm On May 14, 2016
Keneking:
Book haram members appearing in various form
grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Python Soldiers Killed At Their Battalion Today by Ada9103(f): 5:24pm On May 14, 2016
lolzzzzzzzzz lala don suffer
Re: The Python Soldiers Killed At Their Battalion Today by Capernaum(m): 5:30pm On May 14, 2016
Even soldiers are now fighting for front page. They've heard of Lalasticlala.

1 Like

Re: The Python Soldiers Killed At Their Battalion Today by EmekaBlue(m): 5:31pm On May 14, 2016
Brings my mind back to this one.....

Re: The Python Soldiers Killed At Their Battalion Today by Tropicmaster(m): 5:31pm On May 14, 2016
Thank God it never bite anyone
Re: The Python Soldiers Killed At Their Battalion Today by lbgr8t1993: 5:32pm On May 14, 2016
[color=#550000][/color]Naa army snake
Re: The Python Soldiers Killed At Their Battalion Today by Izecson3D(m): 5:33pm On May 14, 2016
Am I the only one not seeing this photoshop?
Re: The Python Soldiers Killed At Their Battalion Today by pek(m): 5:36pm On May 14, 2016
Is this your battalion because all I can see are children and a thatched house.
Re: The Python Soldiers Killed At Their Battalion Today by Gebbson007(m): 5:38pm On May 14, 2016
taye n kehibde
peter and paul
copy and past
snake and FP
wen ll snake stp making fp.d easiest way 2 fp is 2 v snake .
Re: The Python Soldiers Killed At Their Battalion Today by Alezy(m): 5:42pm On May 14, 2016
Sempumping:
where have u been?
Re: The Python Soldiers Killed At Their Battalion Today by falconxxx(m): 5:43pm On May 14, 2016
nice sad
Re: The Python Soldiers Killed At Their Battalion Today by blackjah(m): 5:47pm On May 14, 2016
fredHOOTEE:
see that little girls dirty pant..... she no get cloth? wey my koboko.
you are a paedophile, you dey look small pikin pant
Re: The Python Soldiers Killed At Their Battalion Today by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 14, 2016
Alezy:
where have u been?
looking for you
Re: The Python Soldiers Killed At Their Battalion Today by koboko69: 5:50pm On May 14, 2016
Emrixx:
See D Big Snake We Killed At Out Battalion Today

Just about rounding up our fatigue wen we saw dis mother python

What are u doing with a rifle at fatigue grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) / A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can / See The New Toy That Lets Women Pee Like Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.