Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism (12969 Views)

Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them / Finally I Have Found Him / The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by blueAgent(m): 10:51am On May 28, 2016
otemanuduno:

Okay let me explain the doctrine of the the UFOS to you so that you can be blessed more in your memory. DOMINO REVERAD used a Big Bang to bring out the content of the universe you have today. Then he created all the gods you have ever heard of. The gods created the homos and when they intermingle, they began to evolve. You have heard how the gods lie with virgins to give birth or have you not? Nymphidis(Jehovah) lay with Mariah and Faulkin(Zeusus Krish) was born. Zeus lay with Semele and Dionysus was born. Vishnu(Vishinus) lay with a virgin and Krishna was born, etc. All these things happened millions of years back. Now when they kept on intermingling like that we began to have homo this and homo that, until homo sapien began to come up. But then the sun became hot and everything came to an end, including the gods. But then, Reverad the creator of them all made our world to continue by bringing back to life all that is dead, including Jehovah and Zeus etc. But all these gods asked the GOD OF THE UNIVERSE to allow them continue ruling over humanity, which reappeared and continued their existence from the Homo Sapien which they were before.

Now the gods are not permitted to appear physically to anyone anymore in our world and all the memories of the past events are already kept in our brain to use them for our own world. Then by tapping far into your brain, you could get into the WORD OF any of the gods and begin to write about them.

In THE BEGINNING OF OUR OWN WORLD ARE THE WORDS, AND THE WORDS ARE WITH the gods and the words are gods. So we bring the gods alive again by writing about their feat which happened during the times of the Neanderthals. This period is the period which is Now termed FAITH by every religion.

now in the past world, the kingdom of DOMINO REVERAD was the last kingdom to be revealed to the homos, so also in our world, the KINGDOM OF DOMINO REVERAD has come to stay forever. watch how many people will be losing their faith daily. More rapidly, people shall be losing their faith.

Total Rubbish .
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by Immorttal: 12:10pm On May 28, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

But funny enough , whether the universe needs a creator or not , God exists . Because EVERYTHING that exists is part of a conscious creator / is contained in HIM . .
i love this line especially the "is contained in him" part.Why did you assert that Jehovah is that creator because of his postulations in the bible. Poseidon can thus claim the maker of the universe,you can now see clearly why i have a strong disbelieve in all gods.The Universe is the God we are searching,we are inside of HIM, it doesn't crave our worship.there is no particular god,if there ever was then it was created by the Universe.
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by otemanuduno: 12:13pm On May 28, 2016
blueAgent:

Total Rubbish .

Eartum said something similar, he said that anything new shall be called RUBBISH and product of madness until many people have checked it and find it the truth. Eartum told me of the nonsense written by PAUL THE APOSTLE of Nymphidis, which when the rulers of the land heard, he said, PAUL, MUCH KNOWLEDGE HAS MADE YOU MAD.
Eartum also told me of the NONSENSE of Faulkin(Zeusus Krish) aka Jesus Christ, which when the people heard them, they called him blasphemer and raised stones to stone him to death. Now Eartum said also that the same way they reacted to the falsehood of those people is the same way they'll respond to my TRUTH. so it's no new thing. I'm expecting more from you.

1 Like

Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by blueAgent(m): 12:17pm On May 28, 2016
otemanuduno:

Eartum said something similar, he said that anything new shall be called RUBBISH and product of madness until many people have checked it and find it the truth. Eartum told me of the nonsense written by PAUL THE APOSTLE of Nymphidis, which when the rulers of the land heard, he said, PAUL, MUCH KNOWLEDGE HAS MADE YOU MAD.
Eartum also told me of the NONSENSE of Faulkin(Zeusus Krish) aka Jesus Christ, which when the people heard them, they called him blasphemer and raised stones to stone him to death. Now Eartum said also that the same way they reacted to the falsehood of those people is the same way they'll respond to my TRUTH. so it's no new thing. I'm expecting more from you.

Go and take your dose. bye
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by otemanuduno: 12:23pm On May 28, 2016
blueAgent:

Go and take your dose. bye

Maybe I'll take wine because Paul said DRINK YE WINE AND NOT WATER ANYMORE FOR YOUR OFT INFIRMITY, BUT FAULKIN (Zeusus Krish aka Jesus Christ) said, BY MY STRIPES YOU ARE HEALED. Please which of the two dosages should I try? Jesus'stripes or wine? cheesy
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by Weah96: 3:50pm On May 28, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Dirt has life ?

Life also means being functional not necessarily conscious .

Is your toenail conscious? Which part of you carries the consciousness, is it your head or stomach? I ask because you're bent on isolating parts of the body of Nature and claiming that it isn't conscious. The particle to which I refer is pervasive, there's nothing that isn't completely composed of it. At its most basic level, dirt is simply an assemblage of the same nothing particles, just like we are.
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:57pm On May 28, 2016
Weah96:

Is your toenail conscious? Which part of you carries the consciousness, is it your head or stomach? I ask because you're bent on isolating parts of the body of Nature and claiming that it isn't conscious. The particle to which I refer is pervasive, there's nothing that isn't completely composed of it. At its most basic level, dirt is simply an assemblage of the same nothing particles, just like we are.

Please can you stop with the cavils . Because humans are conscious does not make nature conscious . Why do you reason like this young man .

1 Like

Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by Weah96: 5:59pm On May 28, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Please can you stop with the cavils . Because humans are conscious does not make nature conscious . Why do you reason like this young man .

What is nature to you? I'm sick of this your rigmarole.
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:25pm On May 28, 2016
Weah96:

What is nature to you? I'm sick of this your rigmarole.

You are the one that made claims you could not defend . I'm tired of it . The only two things you pointed out were

1. man being conscious , therefore nature is conscious

2. Nothing particle arranging themselves

Such jejune opinions .

I can push these down by reasoning just as you did

1. Planetary bodies , dirt are not conscious therefore nature is not conscious

2. Nature's evolution was random , chaotic and dependent on chance therefore nature is not conscious

Stop mistaking functionality for consciousness . Try to be merticulous and read through my responses to other purveyors who share your delusions

1 Like

Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by Weah96: 8:58pm On May 28, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You are the one that made claims you could not defend . I'm tired of it . The only two things you pointed out were

1. man being conscious , therefore nature is conscious

2. Nothing particle arranging themselves

Such jejune opinions .

I can push these down by reasoning just as you did

1. Planetary bodies , dirt are not conscious therefore nature is not conscious

2. Nature's evolution was random , chaotic and dependent on chance therefore nature is not conscious

Stop mistaking functionality for consciousness . Try to be merticulous and read through my responses to other purveyors who share your delusions

Dude, answer the question. What is nature to you?
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:27pm On May 28, 2016
Weah96:

Dude, answer the question. What is nature to you?

The universe , our physical world , life
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by Nobody: 12:24am On May 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

God has no gender . God made man and plants conscious not the totality of nature . Well from most science myths say the universe was a mistake , it occurred by accident . I mean look around you , all these were not made by anyone ?

Why do you say nature is conscious ?
well it depends on ur definition of consciousness and nature. If you are being selective in ur definition of nature, that's a bad precedence. Nature encompasses all that is in existence. Nature is you, me, plants, other animals, infact the whole universe. Nature is not restricted to dirt. Dirt has consciousness. Dis is my opinion. U don't understand d complexity of nature cos ur eyes aren't as powerful as being able to see gamma rays. Ur ears cant hear supersonic sounds. Ur nose can not perceive from a mile. Our senses are limited. Nature interacts. Nature isn't accidental. You just dnt know yet.
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by Weah96: 1:07am On May 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The universe , our physical world , life

Agreed, humans are a part of the universe. So the reality suggests that portions of the universe exhibit sentience while others do not. Is it not so? Just like your body doesn't carry consciousness in your an)us. You can only think with a small portion of it. Even if humans went extinct, nature would still possess many alternatives and ways to manage stimuli.

2 Likes

Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by Nobody: 5:15am On May 29, 2016
otemanuduno:

Okay let me explain the doctrine of the the UFOS to you so that you can be blessed more in your memory. DOMINO REVERAD used a Big Bang to bring out the content of the universe you have today. Then he created all the gods you have ever heard of. The gods created the homos and when they intermingle, they began to evolve. You have heard how the gods lie with virgins to give birth or have you not? Nymphidis(Jehovah) lay with Mariah and Faulkin(Zeusus Krish) was born. Zeus lay with Semele and Dionysus was born. Vishnu(Vishinus) lay with a virgin and Krishna was born, etc. All these things happened millions of years back. Now when they kept on intermingling like that we began to have homo this and homo that, until homo sapien began to come up. But then the sun became hot and everything came to an end, including the gods. But then, Reverad the creator of them all made our world to continue by bringing back to life all that is dead, including Jehovah and Zeus etc. But all these gods asked the GOD OF THE UNIVERSE to allow them continue ruling over humanity, which reappeared and continued their existence from the Homo Sapien which they were before.

Now the gods are not permitted to appear physically to anyone anymore in our world and all the memories of the past events are already kept in our brain to use them for our own world. Then by tapping far into your brain, you could get into the WORD OF any of the gods and begin to write about them.

In THE BEGINNING OF OUR OWN WORLD ARE THE WORDS, AND THE WORDS ARE WITH the gods and the words are gods. So we bring the gods alive again by writing about their feat which happened during the times of the Neanderthals. This period is the period which is Now termed FAITH by every religion.

now in the past world, the kingdom of DOMINO REVERAD was the last kingdom to be revealed to the homos, so also in our world, the KINGDOM OF DOMINO REVERAD has come to stay forever. watch how many people will be losing their faith daily. More rapidly, people shall be losing their faith.

So the gods married the virgins giving birth to the homos. Half demon race that you call gods ( you are right there) But your theory is not water tight because you are then saying that they created a world. Why they hanging in space before? undecided

And the virgins you refer to, biblically those were daughters of men, which means that men were created before those half demons you are ascribing the creation of the world to. The creation of the worlds was done before those half men demons/gods walked the earth. And there are many references to them by ancient texts. They were very tall, they were gluttonous, murderers, beings with supernatural abilities that preyed on the children of men, and there are discoveries of giant skeletal human like forms discovered in many places that shows that these gods walked the earth in the presence of other normal humans....

1. And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them..2. And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: 3. Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, 4. the giants turned against them and devoured mankind. 5. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. 6. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.(book of Enoch ch.VII)

The same are the demons spirits who continue to live amongst us as men, because by being children of men, they are bound to the earth, just like their mothers. We meet them in their true form in our dreams and visions on our worst days, and the continue with the same old obscenities. They are not men of honour.
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by otem4eartum: 8:09am On May 29, 2016
Muafrika2:

So the gods married the virgins giving birth to the homos. Half demon race that you call gods ( you are right there) But your theory is not water tight because you are then saying that they created a world. Why they hanging in space before? undecided

And the virgins you refer to, biblically those were daughters of men, which means that men were created before those half demons you are ascribing the creation of the world to. The creation of the worlds was done before those half men demons/gods walked the earth. And there are many references to them by ancient texts. They were very tall, they were gluttonous, murderers, beings with supernatural abilities that preyed on the children of men, and there are discoveries of giant skeletal human like forms discovered in many places that shows that these gods walked the earth in the presence of other normal humans....

1. And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them..2. And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: 3. Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, 4. the giants turned against them and devoured mankind. 5. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. 6. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.(book of Enoch ch.VII)

The same are the demons spirits who continue to live amongst us as men, because by being children of men, they are bound to the earth, just like their mothers. We meet them in their true form in our dreams and visions on our worst days, and the continue with the same old obscenities. They are not men of honour.

You can't get answers to your questions by merely looking at the doctrine from the summary page. The DOCTRINE that is like two times the bible and you're trying to understand it without glancing thru it let alone reading it? Make I here say u fit understand.
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by Nobody: 9:20am On May 29, 2016
otem4eartum:

You can't get answers to your questions by merely looking at the doctrine from the summary page. The DOCTRINE that is like two times the bible and you're trying to understand it without glancing thru it let alone reading it? Make I here say u fit understand.

I've read your posts on the doctrine of UFO concerning creation. That's the part am interested in here.
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by orisa37: 9:30am On May 29, 2016
Bye bye from Christianity. Demons are choking you. And God doesn't value you
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by kingmexy1997(m): 9:41am On May 29, 2016
My guy stop deceiving yourself even the devil is not an atheist he believes in God,Unless uYou wan tell us say you bad pass devil..don't let the devil deceive you.....please
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by kingmexy1997(m): 9:41am On May 29, 2016
orisa37:
Bye bye from Christianity. Demons are choking you. And God doesn't value you
God values him
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:19am On May 29, 2016
Weah96:

Agreed, humans are a part of the universe. So the reality suggests that portions of the universe exhibit sentience while others do not. Is it not so? Just like your body doesn't carry consciousness in your an)us. You can only think with a small portion of it. Even if humans went extinct, nature would still possess many alternatives and ways to manage stimuli.

There is no proof to this , you asserted the latter part of your comment because you feel nature is conscious . Everything here are suppositions . Guy , you know who has the superior argument here .

The other purveyor claimed dirt has life just to prove that nature is conscious - if that is not ludicrous , I dont know what to call it .
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:41am On May 29, 2016
Muafrika2:

Dont tell me you took that guy seriously grin . My own is simple sha , I asked for a selfie wink
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:44am On May 29, 2016
BUHARIWILLWIN:
well it depends on ur definition of consciousness and nature. If you are being selective in ur definition of nature, that's a bad precedence. Nature encompasses all that is in existence. Nature is you, me, plants, other animals, infact the whole universe. Nature is not restricted to dirt. Dirt has consciousness. Dis is my opinion. U don't understand d complexity of nature cos ur eyes aren't as powerful as being able to see gamma rays. Ur ears cant hear supersonic sounds. Ur nose can not perceive from a mile. Our senses are limited. Nature interacts. Nature isn't accidental. You just dnt know yet.

What the heck is this ? Anyway , if you are an evolutionist then you shouldn't dare say nature is conscious . Like you said , its your opinion no proof at all . You keep mistaking being functional for being conscious - that's the problem
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by Nobody: 11:06am On May 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Dont tell me you took that guy seriously grin . My own is simple sha , I asked for a selfie wink

Don't be surprised to find one or two converts next year. And a church! Someone else here insists that his pastor of a certain white garment church is the Holy Spirit... and something about the kingdom of God shocked
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:14am On May 29, 2016
Muafrika2:

Don't be surprised to find one or two converts next year. And a church! Someone else here insists that his pastor of a certain white garment church is the Holy Spirit... and something about the kingdom of God shocked

Oh dear ! His pastor is the Holy Spirit ? Who knows if he is that pastor just trying to disseminate the info about his 'ministry' .

People are becoming repugnantly credulous .

1 Like

Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Oh dear ! His pastor is the Holy Spirit ? Who knows if he is that pastor just trying to disseminate the info about his 'ministry' .

People are becoming repugnantly credulous .
cheesy
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by Weah96: 1:49pm On May 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

There is no proof to this
, you asserted the latter part of your comment because you feel nature is conscious . Everything here are suppositions . Guy , you know who has the superior argument here .

The other purveyor claimed dirt has life just to prove that nature is conscious - if that is not ludicrous , I dont know what to call it .

There is no proof of what?
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:52pm On May 29, 2016
Weah96:

There is no proof of what?

You have not proven nature is conscious . You just asserted it is because man is conscious ... simple !
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by Weah96: 10:26pm On May 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You have not proven nature is conscious . You just asserted it is because man is conscious ... simple !

Bro, you just told me that you consider the entire universe to be nature. Are you trying to renege on that acknowledgement?

The universe is a composite of different things and creatures. Human beings form a part of that composite. Human beings are conscious. So it stands to reason that the universe has portions that possess consciousness.
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:45pm On May 29, 2016
Weah96:

Bro, you just told me that you consider the entire universe to be nature. Are you trying to renege on that acknowledgement?

The universe is a composite of different things and creatures. Human beings form a part of that composite. Human beings are conscious. So it stands to reason that the universe has portions that possess consciousness.

The universe is composed of independent constituents . They can function on their own like the sun , moon , stars , earth , man . Nature is just the totality of these independent constituents . Just one of these independent constituent is conscious does not make the universe conscious .

Man's toe nails , ears , eyes are not independent . Basically , the brain is responsible for man's conscious ; so if man dies his consciousness dies with him . If humanity is obliterated will nature still be conscious ?

Nature , according to your belief , is blindly creating things . Everything was not done with purpose , it was not intended to be - resulted from random , chaotic , and chance-dependent processes . So if it creates conscious life by accident again , it could obliterate it . And conscious life may never emerge again .

Because nature's evolution is random , chaotic and chance-dependent therefore it is not conscious .Nature is not aware of its activities , that self-awareness means its conscious , but it lacks that . Evolution has no goal or direction - unconscious .

The reiterations are becoming banal .

1 Like

Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by Weah96: 1:33am On May 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The universe is composed of independent constituents . They can function on their own like the sun , moon , stars , earth , man . Nature is just the totality of these independent constituents . Just one of these independent constituent is conscious does not make the universe conscious .

Man's toe nails , ears , eyes are not independent . Basically , the brain is responsible for man's conscious ; so if man dies his consciousness dies with him . If humanity is obliterated will nature still be conscious ?

Nature , according to your belief , is blindly creating things .
Everything was not done with purpose , it was not intended to be - resulted from random , chaotic , and chance-dependent processes . So if it creates conscious life by accident again , it could obliterate it . And conscious life may never emerge again .

Because nature's evolution is random , chaotic and chance-dependent therefore it is not conscious .Nature is not aware of its activities , that self-awareness means its conscious , but it lacks that . Evolution has no goal or direction - unconscious .

The reiterations are becoming banal .

You're all over the place. First, you say that the Sun is independent, without realizing that it is the Sun's relationship with empty space which allows us, and it, to remain in orbit. Nothing is independent in the universe. Like the human body, the anatomical parts of the universe work in tandem. Birds need room to fly around and nitrogen and oxygen need space to occupy. You see, all of those items have one thing in common, they are all composed of this same spirit particle once you break down their units.

Now let's address my beliefs that you love to bring up. At no point did I tell you that everything occurred by chance. All I'm saying is that Bronze age Jews did not speak to the creator of the universe and the Bible is not sanctioned by the creator.

Remember my analogy about a time watch that we both find on the street while taking a stroll together (no homo). Using common sense, it would be safe to assume that the watch was assembled by a human being like ourselves or a robot. What we both can not know, is the precise identity of the watchmaker. What is his or her name, how old is he/she, how tall is he/she, where do they live? We can only assume that a human being(s) is the author because that is all the evidence we would have at that moment.

Now, if you choose to make some additional assumptions, they must be grounded in similar logic. Just as we assumed a human designer based on our prior knowledge of the watch making process, we must use a similar line of logic to add extra assumptions. You could recognize the pattern of the serial number, for example, and use a hypothetical knowledge of the manufacturer's design process, to tell me that it was made in Stockholm. But you would still be required to satisfactorily show me how you acquired that information.
So you see, my beliefs are very simple. The universe sprung from a Source, a subatomic spirit particle, which can disguise itself as absolutely nothing. That's why all the calculations and models keep showing that we came from nothing. Until we can isolate this particle at CERN, the information on the table cannot infer intent.

There is order to the universe, as well as disorder. However, it's true that everything works in tandem, even the f.eces that is discharged from my a.nus is a valuable commodity to something somewhere, creature or plant. One may then choose to believe that our parent particle planned all of this with direct intent. That's fine. It's your beliefs, they are grounded in honesty. However, don't quote from a book and then shy away from presenting your evidence when I question you. You can never defend a good lie under the proper scrutiny. So what makes you think that a terrible lie, like "god told bronze age Hebrews" will survive?

You are living a lie, otherwise, even the diehard anti-deist atheists would have cowered under your arguments. The Bible was a very clever Illuminati plot with the primary intention being to make African people waste time. Africa lags behind every continent in every department, but p-enis size. We are kings of the big p-enis. Nigeria has had some of the brightest humans to ever walk, but take a look at the infrastructure? I know Nigerians who are scary smart in mathematics. I know others who put fear in Caucasian professors. What is it? It's the time wasting. Collective time wasting. That's why I've decided to devote my life to reversing that trend for the future generation of Nigerian babies.

1 Like

Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:37am On May 30, 2016
Weah96:

You're all over the place. First, you say that the Sun is independent, without realizing that it is the Sun's relationship with empty space which allows us, and it, to remain in orbit. Nothing is independent in the universe. Like the human body, the anatomical parts of the universe work in tandem. Birds need room to fly around and nitrogen and oxygen need space to occupy. You see, all of those items have one thing in common, they are all composed of this same spirit particle once you break down their units.

Now let's address my beliefs that you love to bring up. At no point did I tell you that everything occurred by chance. All I'm saying is that Bronze age Jews did not speak to the creator of the universe and the Bible is not sanctioned by the creator.

This guy you are now clutching unto beliefs not ratiocination .

1. Consciousness is basically self awareness .

a. Is nature aware of its activities ?
b. What part of nature is its consciousness contained in ? / What exactly is responsible for nature's consciousness

2. Your argument deviates totally from the generally accepted philosophical proposition for the existence of consciousness - Cogito ergo sum, I think , therefore I am . Does nature think ?

3. Functionality =! Consciousness . Nature is functional not conscious

4. Denying that the evolution of nature is not random , chaotic and chance-dependent was just to win this argument . The development of nature was done through evolution . And generally accepted science beliefs described the process like I did .
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 30, 2016
sylvalord:
[b]It's been a long time coming! I was a christian before i began to see the numerous shortcomings of the supposedly infallible BIBLE. After noticing these shortcomings, the self-contradiction, the implausible events like the sun(a static object)being commanded to stand still(buhahahaha! sorry, i just had to laugh there) and also the evil pepetrated by the god of the bible i began to seek more answers. I discovered that the bible is just a copy and paste(an amateurish one at that)of the torah, the sumerian tablets and some other mythological writtings. I have discovered that the driving factor of christianity is fear! Fear of hell and fear of the unknown. Also fear of a father figure according to sigmund freud. The numerous unanswered questions about the universe have forced men to come to believe in the existence of supernatural beings whose existence cannot be fathomed. I have been on the bridge of agnostism for a long time and after so much research and findings, i have discovered religion is a sham and now i have crossed over to the land of atheism. Some deluded folks might say my soul is lost; OH WELL, CEST LA VIE! ATLEAST FINALLY I AM FREE!!![/b]
Dude it has been scientifically proven that a day was lost in history, many cultures have their different myth and explanations, it all points to the fact it happened, so you should laugh at your lack of research and not the Bible, secondly you question God of his actions, how many times have you questioned your president for putting your country into the mess it is, you take all the shit the government gives you and dare question the actions of a being so far more intelligent than you can imagine(a good proof is your body, even science can't explain how it works fully and also can't explain WHAT LIFE IS?) I pray before you leave this world, you will see the truth you deny and make things die? Ask yourself this question :WHY ARE WE HERE? WHY ARE HUMANS SO UNIQUE IN STRUCTURE and intellect? There is God in everything you do, I am a medic and I can testify that you being alive is a scientific miracle, if you don't understand, go study medicine and surgery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven / Why Do Nigerian Motorists Keep Religious Books On Their Dashboards? / How Did You Handle That Noisy 'church' Or 'mosque'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.