Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

NYSC Stream II Latest News - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Stream II Latest News (7037 Views)

Nysc Stream 2 New Time Table / Nysc Stream 2 2016 Call Up Letter Officially Out For Printing *PICTURE* / Nysc Stream 2 Latest News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Stream II Latest News by bamlams(m): 3:21pm On May 14, 2016
2016 NYSC Stream 2 Call Up Letter Start – NYSC Stream Stream I orientation camp just ended today 13th May, 2016, making way for 2016 NYSC stream 2 batch to enter camp but before that, you should know you will have to print out the call up letter via NYSC official website.
READ ALSO NYSC Stream II Call Up Letter | WWW.NYSC.ORG.NG
SAMPLE OF NYSC CALL UP LETTER
For that reason I have taken my time to follow this event up to this stage and finally glad to bring to your notice concerning 2016 NYSC Stream 2 Call Up Letter for those who are unable to print out there call up letter or didn’t see it on their profile portal as at 21st April, 2016 to know that the 2016 NYSC Stream 2 call up letter is about to starts.
Meanwhile, 2016 NYSC Stream 2 call up letter will likely start on 16th May, 2016 and prospective corps members who are to depart to their various posted location or States on 20th May, 2016 are advice to visit the official NYSC website for their call up letters.
How to Print 2016 NYSC Stream 2 Call Up Letter | WWW.NYSC.ORG.NG
I will be directing you on how you can be able to print NYSC Stream 2 Call Up Letter on www.nysc.org.ng/portal.nysc.org.ng. Follow this easy steps below to print your call up letter.
Visit official NYSC portal on
www.nysc.org.ng or
portal.nysc.org.ng
Clicking on Login
Enter your email address and the password you used during online registration.
Click on Print call up letter (Sorry i couldn’t provide image).
Then save it to your Computer or flash drive and send to printer.
Date For 2016 NYSC Stream 2 Call Up Letter Printing
The Printing of NYSC stream 2 call up letter will likely start by:
16th May – 20th May, 2016
Orientation 21st May – 6th June, 2016
Note: please that The printout letter must be in coloured and should not be laminated. Also your statement of result must not be laminated as it will pass through verification with result verification machine.
READ ALSO 2016 NYSC Call Up Letter Batch A Starts | www.nysc.org.ng
Am sure we have cleared your doubt by now. Don’t forget to use the comment box below if you are encountering any problem printing your 2016 NYSC Stream 2 Call Up Letter. We are here to assist you. Cheers!!!
Re: NYSC Stream II Latest News by flamingsword1: 4:15pm On May 14, 2016
bamlams:
2016 NYSC Stream 2 Call Up Letter Start – NYSC Stream Stream I orientation camp just ended today 13th May, 2016, making way for 2016 NYSC stream 2 batch to enter camp but before that, you should know you will have to print out the call up letter via NYSC official website.
READ ALSO NYSC Stream II Call Up Letter | WWW.NYSC.ORG.NG
SAMPLE OF NYSC CALL UP LETTER
For that reason I have taken my time to follow this event up to this stage and finally glad to bring to your notice concerning 2016 NYSC Stream 2 Call Up Letter for those who are unable to print out there call up letter or didn’t see it on their profile portal as at 21st April, 2016 to know that the 2016 NYSC Stream 2 call up letter is about to starts.
Meanwhile, 2016 NYSC Stream 2 call up letter will likely start on 16th May, 2016 and prospective corps members who are to depart to their various posted location or States on 20th May, 2016 are advice to visit the official NYSC website for their call up letters.
How to Print 2016 NYSC Stream 2 Call Up Letter | WWW.NYSC.ORG.NG
I will be directing you on how you can be able to print NYSC Stream 2 Call Up Letter on www.nysc.org.ng/portal.nysc.org.ng. Follow this easy steps below to print your call up letter.
Visit official NYSC portal on
www.nysc.org.ng or
portal.nysc.org.ng
Clicking on Login
Enter your email address and the password you used during online registration.
Click on Print call up letter (Sorry i couldn’t provide image).
Then save it to your Computer or flash drive and send to printer.
Date For 2016 NYSC Stream 2 Call Up Letter Printing
The Printing of NYSC stream 2 call up letter will likely start by:
16th May – 20th May, 2016
Orientation 21st May – 6th June, 2016
Note: please that The printout letter must be in coloured and should not be laminated. Also your statement of result must not be laminated as it will pass through verification with result verification machine.
READ ALSO 2016 NYSC Call Up Letter Batch A Starts | www.nysc.org.ng
Am sure we have cleared your doubt by now. Don’t forget to use the comment box below if you are encountering any problem printing your 2016 NYSC Stream 2 Call Up Letter. We are here to assist you. Cheers!!!
Give us the link to this info
Re: NYSC Stream II Latest News by iykebobywhite(m): 8:35pm On May 14, 2016
How true is dis info cos nysc is yet 2 notify us on both our dashboard&cell phone.
Re: NYSC Stream II Latest News by OtunbaC1: 10:05pm On May 18, 2016
ondo Coper

(1) (Reply)

Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State / Five Suspects Nabbed For Abducting Corpers / Nyse Minimum Wage Arrears Coming Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.