Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,080 members, 7,807,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Promising Business Partnership Proposal For A Web Developer With Foresight - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Promising Business Partnership Proposal For A Web Developer With Foresight (473 Views)

r. / A Web Developer Is Needed Urgently. / Web Developer And Application Developer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Promising Business Partnership Proposal For A Web Developer With Foresight by lordy(m): 3:33pm On May 14, 2016
I have a bright business idea which requires partnership with a fine web developer with foresight.

I'm in talks with a number of 'investors' to fund this biz idea. If I happen to get a good response from any of the investors that I've pitched this idea to, I'll just hire and pay off a web developer for his services.

However, because my discussions with prospective investors is taking a bit too long, I'm open to the idea of partnering with a web-developer to get this business idea off the ground. 

I'm willing to offer the developer a significant share (20-25% depending on the developer's level of expertise) of the business for making this business idea kick off.

What is required of the developer at this stage is to develop a standard e-commerce website that can compete with any of its kind in the same category, and also head the company's IT department (on a freelance basis for now). 

As soon as the business starts generating revenue, the company will employ a couple of web developers to be trained by you on how to maintain the website.

In return for this, you, my 'developer partner', will get monthly salary as the head of the IT department (if you want to remain with the company), and own between 20-25% share of the company (whether you stay with the company or not).

If you're interested, kindly PM me for my email so that we can continue discussions in details.
Re: Promising Business Partnership Proposal For A Web Developer With Foresight by splashz(m): 5:53pm On May 14, 2016
another Charity or 25% in the future work...
well I wish u good luck on ur idea...

but if u need someone that can really do the job u can contact me but me always will talk money...

cos the charity programmers wunt do good work for u.. they will even kill the companies image with yeye work..
Re: Promising Business Partnership Proposal For A Web Developer With Foresight by splashz(m): 5:54pm On May 14, 2016
splashz:
another Charity or 25% in the future work...
well I wish u good luck on ur idea...

but if u need someone that can really do the job u can contact me but me always will talk money...

cos the charity programmers wunt do good work for u.. they will even kill the companies image with yeye work..

(1) (Reply)

Programming Videos / BADDASS HACKING Ebook, A DO-IT-YOURSELF Guide. / Programmer Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.