Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Alibaba Shades Burna Boy? Reposts Quote By Lady Who Accused Him Of Impregnating - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alibaba Shades Burna Boy? Reposts Quote By Lady Who Accused Him Of Impregnating (29950 Views)

Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped / Frank Edwards Shades Burna Boy Over Robbery Of Mr 2kay Allegations / Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba Shades Burna Boy? Reposts Quote By Lady Who Accused Him Of Impregnating by emvico(m): 8:57pm On May 14, 2016
angry this ali kingkong..... sorry ali baba. no dey mind em business again... amebor. gbeberu.. oloshi
Re: Alibaba Shades Burna Boy? Reposts Quote By Lady Who Accused Him Of Impregnating by MrRhymes101(m): 8:58pm On May 14, 2016
I love the quote he added......Until a man finds himself he will ruin every woman he comes across
Re: Alibaba Shades Burna Boy? Reposts Quote By Lady Who Accused Him Of Impregnating by toprealman: 9:00pm On May 14, 2016
same Ali baba whose cousin allegedly raped someone.
Advice vs adviser.....comot gravel wey dey you eye abeg make Burna comot his own.
Na the companies wey de thrown money any how, Na them I go blame.
Brand Ambassador ni, baby daddy ko.
Re: Alibaba Shades Burna Boy? Reposts Quote By Lady Who Accused Him Of Impregnating by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 14, 2016
Ikebe super of our time. Burna lo flex
Re: Alibaba Shades Burna Boy? Reposts Quote By Lady Who Accused Him Of Impregnating by 4X4: 9:13pm On May 14, 2016
SHES BUSY INSULTING HIM CAN SHE PROVE VIA DNA TEST THAT THE PREGNANCY BELONGS TO HIM IS IT BECAUSE HES A CELEB
Re: Alibaba Shades Burna Boy? Reposts Quote By Lady Who Accused Him Of Impregnating by jabojafa(m): 9:22pm On May 14, 2016
khaykay15:
Ok ..You can't tie a man with pregnancy.. Be yourself and the right man will come for you..Who can find a virtuous woman, for she is worth far more than rubies.Let we ladies carry ourselves with prestige.
Nairaland is becoming boring day by day.
wooow you seem to be the beautiful and brain type.
Re: Alibaba Shades Burna Boy? Reposts Quote By Lady Who Accused Him Of Impregnating by jabojafa(m): 9:23pm On May 14, 2016
optional1:
weytin concern me!
UyaiAbasi...
Re: Alibaba Shades Burna Boy? Reposts Quote By Lady Who Accused Him Of Impregnating by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 14, 2016
Chrisaali:
I'm sorry to say this but I think Burna Boy and the girl are both irresponsible adults. How can you be having unprotected sex and think nothing will happen. She knows this will happen but chose to do it anyway. And Burna will be entering "the place" without protection. I suggest they both stop fooling themselves, I start planning how to co-parent when the baby arrives.
burna boy is waiting for the baby to be born so that DNA test will be conducted, u think she slept with burna boy alone? for crying out loud, she is an olosho
Re: Alibaba Shades Burna Boy? Reposts Quote By Lady Who Accused Him Of Impregnating by optional1(f): 9:41pm On May 14, 2016
jabojafa:
UyaiAbasi...

Gud evening dear.
Re: Alibaba Shades Burna Boy? Reposts Quote By Lady Who Accused Him Of Impregnating by jabojafa(m): 9:54pm On May 14, 2016
optional1:

Gud evening dear.
good evening too. And how are you?
Re: Alibaba Shades Burna Boy? Reposts Quote By Lady Who Accused Him Of Impregnating by optional1(f): 10:05pm On May 14, 2016
jabojafa:
good evening too. And how are you?

Am good dear and you?
Re: Alibaba Shades Burna Boy? Reposts Quote By Lady Who Accused Him Of Impregnating by UuzbaGuuzba: 10:15pm On May 14, 2016
Posinovski - Posing on Lekki bridge. The highlight of your life? Wow what miracle. Put it on your CV O.
Re: Alibaba Shades Burna Boy? Reposts Quote By Lady Who Accused Him Of Impregnating by jabojafa(m): 10:15pm On May 14, 2016
optional1:

Am good dear and you?
cool.
Re: Alibaba Shades Burna Boy? Reposts Quote By Lady Who Accused Him Of Impregnating by Greatbeard(m): 10:16pm On May 14, 2016
Don't you just hate it when a woman messes up and starts talking about how women's right matters just to get sympathy.I love women but come on.....
GUESS WHAT? every body has rights!dammit!

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Shades Burna Boy? Reposts Quote By Lady Who Accused Him Of Impregnating by jabojafa(m): 10:27pm On May 14, 2016
optional1:

Am good dear and you?
where are you @
Re: Alibaba Shades Burna Boy? Reposts Quote By Lady Who Accused Him Of Impregnating by optional1(f): 10:35pm On May 14, 2016
jabojafa:
where are you @

In Kogi state dear.
Re: Alibaba Shades Burna Boy? Reposts Quote By Lady Who Accused Him Of Impregnating by jabojafa(m): 10:39pm On May 14, 2016
optional1:

In Kogi state dear.
ah.... Are you from there?
Re: Alibaba Shades Burna Boy? Reposts Quote By Lady Who Accused Him Of Impregnating by optional1(f): 10:43pm On May 14, 2016
jabojafa:
ah.... Are you from there?

Nop I live nd school here.
Re: Alibaba Shades Burna Boy? Reposts Quote By Lady Who Accused Him Of Impregnating by ladyF(f): 10:48pm On May 14, 2016
Wetin consign us consign the belle? When she was doing, what exactly was she expecting?
Re: Alibaba Shades Burna Boy? Reposts Quote By Lady Who Accused Him Of Impregnating by adexosteve(m): 11:29pm On May 14, 2016
Burna boy u dey crase ,even if dis is a lie i expect buna to grip dis sexy babe wit both hand.afterall no be him mate dey get babe mama for d industry.but come to tink of one tin,becos shatter wale dey dere she no call his name,ali baba dey,davido dey,MI dey,hw com bona u com dey denied dis angel called woman,it is obvious
Re: Alibaba Shades Burna Boy? Reposts Quote By Lady Who Accused Him Of Impregnating by stanliwise(m): 11:32pm On May 14, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
I don't pity the girl one bit . Let's assume she gets married to Burna Boy and she begins to suffer the same violence most women suffer , the same "No violence against women group " will still come out to back her . No one forced her to do what she did , she deserves anything that comes her way .

Shameless woman , just negodu how she destroyed her future and tarnishes her image !!!
stop talking like a complete goat, why did burna boy dig his stuff into a hoe without think of the consequences.
Anyway wetin concern me, price of Garri don increase
Re: Alibaba Shades Burna Boy? Reposts Quote By Lady Who Accused Him Of Impregnating by Heavance(m): 12:08am On May 15, 2016
Why is this girl just shouting since? Abeg, face your thing jare...... marriage would have been out of it o, so why the noise?
you no fit tie the guy o, this trap na offside, no otumopo go help you tie burna..............

omo mama razi lomo yen o,
won ro kpe oti tan,
won ro kpe opa iro,
Re: Alibaba Shades Burna Boy? Reposts Quote By Lady Who Accused Him Of Impregnating by Mosb(m): 12:41am On May 15, 2016
Airforce1:
her plan was to tie down burna boy with pregnancy.. but unfortunately Shiit didn't work out.

. Lol and its air force 1 again
Re: Alibaba Shades Burna Boy? Reposts Quote By Lady Who Accused Him Of Impregnating by Barayeks(m): 6:05am On May 15, 2016
adexosteve:
Burna boy u dey crase ,even if dis is a lie i expect buna to grip dis sexy babe wit both hand.afterall no be him mate dey get babe mama for d industry.but come to tink of one tin,becos shatter wale dey dere she no call his name,ali baba dey,davido dey,MI dey,hw com bona u com dey denied dis angel called woman,it is obvious

Sexy babe ? This one that low key looks like a hoelosho.
Re: Alibaba Shades Burna Boy? Reposts Quote By Lady Who Accused Him Of Impregnating by javispj(m): 6:38am On May 15, 2016
Na so johny take fall enter trap...haaa oluwa burna
Re: Alibaba Shades Burna Boy? Reposts Quote By Lady Who Accused Him Of Impregnating by fwwins(m): 7:15am On May 15, 2016
goldbim:
young man,watch your language or you FLY off my post!!!.did I attach your name to my post??now,run along kiddo.

Ok OLD WOMAN. I'm off your post
Re: Alibaba Shades Burna Boy? Reposts Quote By Lady Who Accused Him Of Impregnating by Dinocarex(m): 7:27am On May 15, 2016
Condom is a strange term for the girl and Burna boy
Re: Alibaba Shades Burna Boy? Reposts Quote By Lady Who Accused Him Of Impregnating by tammie24: 7:55am On May 15, 2016
This Ali baba is a tribal bigot!

He should learn to mind his business when it has to do with his colleagues

Imagine them throwing shades at him for his dry jokes

Not funny
Re: Alibaba Shades Burna Boy? Reposts Quote By Lady Who Accused Him Of Impregnating by olayinkaj2(m): 10:11am On May 15, 2016
When both of them were enjoying the action, nobody new but when deal gone bad, we are hearing noise. Some ladies sef, them no dey hear word. She shouldn't disturb us with her wahala o because when she was eating the gala, we no dey there.
Re: Alibaba Shades Burna Boy? Reposts Quote By Lady Who Accused Him Of Impregnating by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 15, 2016
d truth is bitter....men should learn to take responsibility for their actions nd stop crying a river when it comes to issues like this...
Re: Alibaba Shades Burna Boy? Reposts Quote By Lady Who Accused Him Of Impregnating by jabojafa(m): 1:33pm On May 15, 2016
optional1:

NDU?
Re: Alibaba Shades Burna Boy? Reposts Quote By Lady Who Accused Him Of Impregnating by jabojafa(m): 1:40pm On May 15, 2016
optional1:

but whr are you from precisely

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Wins BET "Best African International Act" Award / Comedian C-ri Snow Dedicates His House In Abuja (Photos) / Olajumoke Orisaguana's Valentine Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.