Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Mtn Startpack >> How To Migrate >> Benefits >> Tariffs And Bonuses - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Startpack >> How To Migrate >> Benefits >> Tariffs And Bonuses (22640 Views)

Get 6 Times Bonus On Every Recharge Using MTN Startpack Promo Plan / MTN Startpack: Enjoy 500% Extra Bonus On Every Recharge / Get 6 Times Bonus On Every Recharge Using MTN Startpack Promo Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Startpack >> How To Migrate >> Benefits >> Tariffs And Bonuses by mtndata(m): 4:33pm On May 14, 2016
MTN StartPack is a special tariff plan that allows New MTN customers enjoy the 500% bonus on any recharge of their choice. E.g you recharge N100, you get N600; N200 gives you N1,200; N500 gives you N3,000; N1,000 gives you N6,000.

As soon as a customer successfully registers and activates his or her new SIM card, she/he will automatically be switched to the MTN StartPack tariff plan and will be eligible to flex the following amazing offers:

MTN StartPack Tariff Plan Offers

* You get massive 500% bonus on EVERY recharge, but valid for only 7 days
* You get 10MB on EVERY recharge of N200 and above, but unfortunately, it valids for just 2 days.
* Load N100 and get N600
* Load N200 and get N1200
* Load N500 and get N3000

How Do I Receive 500% Bonus On Recharge?

1. Simply recharge with ANY airtime value by dialling *555*digits PIN# and you will automatically receive 500% bonus that will be credited in a dedicated account.

2. You will be able to use the airtime bonus to make calls and send SMS to ALL Local Networks in Nigeria. You will be able to browse the internet with the airtime bonus.
3. The airtime bonus is valid for 3 days.

4. You will receive the 500% bonus on ALL your recharges for a period of 6 months.

5. After 6 months you will stop receiving the bonus on your recharges and the system will
automatically migrate you to MTN BetaTalk tariff plan. >> http://www.mtndata.com.ng/2016/05/mtn-beta-talk-how-to-migrate-benefits.html

6. To check your 500% bonus and 10MB bonus balances, simply dial *559*17#.

How Do I Receive Free 10MB From MTN StartPack?

=> Whenever you recharge with N200 or above, 10MB will be automatically wired into your SIM card.
=> This 10MB can be used to browse the internet at anytime until it get exhausted or expired.

=> The data bonus is valid for 2 days.

Remember you can check any of this bonuses by simply dialing *559*17#.

Source: www.mtndata.com.ng
Quick Line: http://www.mtndata.com.ng/2016/05/mtn-startpack-how-to-migrate-benefits.html

Re: Mtn Startpack >> How To Migrate >> Benefits >> Tariffs And Bonuses by sewizzy(m): 4:53pm On May 14, 2016
And what's d call rate?
Re: Mtn Startpack >> How To Migrate >> Benefits >> Tariffs And Bonuses by beehighdee(m): 4:59pm On May 14, 2016
sewizzy:
And what's d call rate?
67k/sec
Re: Mtn Startpack >> How To Migrate >> Benefits >> Tariffs And Bonuses by sewizzy(m): 5:01pm On May 14, 2016
beehighdee:
67k/sec
too much
Re: Mtn Startpack >> How To Migrate >> Benefits >> Tariffs And Bonuses by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 14, 2016
sewizzy:
And what's d call rate?
As usual nah 40k/sec from bonus account. Infact migrating to this plan means opt-in for beta talk plan indirectly since they share similar traits.
Re: Mtn Startpack >> How To Migrate >> Benefits >> Tariffs And Bonuses by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 14, 2016
sewizzy:
too much
It's 40k/sec

Re: Mtn Startpack >> How To Migrate >> Benefits >> Tariffs And Bonuses by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 14, 2016
40k/sec to all networks from main and bonus account

Re: Mtn Startpack >> How To Migrate >> Benefits >> Tariffs And Bonuses by beehighdee(m): 5:44pm On May 14, 2016
asuustrike2009:
D one I'm using is 67k/sec I don't know about yours ooo
Re: Mtn Startpack >> How To Migrate >> Benefits >> Tariffs And Bonuses by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 14, 2016
beehighdee:

Check their website for clarity
Re: Mtn Startpack >> How To Migrate >> Benefits >> Tariffs And Bonuses by beehighdee(m): 5:51pm On May 14, 2016
beehighdee:

Re: Mtn Startpack >> How To Migrate >> Benefits >> Tariffs And Bonuses by beehighdee(m): 5:54pm On May 14, 2016
asuustrike2009:

I don't need to check their website coz I av d sim with d plan already using it since thursday and they charge 67k/sec till nao
Re: Mtn Startpack >> How To Migrate >> Benefits >> Tariffs And Bonuses by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 14, 2016
beehighdee:

I don't need to check their website coz I av d sim with d plan already using it since thursday and they charge 67k/sec till nao
Hmmmm
Re: Mtn Startpack >> How To Migrate >> Benefits >> Tariffs And Bonuses by LongsLevi: 6:38pm On May 14, 2016
asuustrike2009:
mtn go tel u 1 tin dn charge u anoda tin
Re: Mtn Startpack >> How To Migrate >> Benefits >> Tariffs And Bonuses by Ina2k(m): 6:55pm On May 14, 2016
hw do i migrate? I have 3 new sim cards all on mtn pulse
Re: Mtn Startpack >> How To Migrate >> Benefits >> Tariffs And Bonuses by beehighdee(m): 7:50pm On May 14, 2016
Ina2k:
hw do i migrate? I have 3 new sim cards all on mtn pulse
U can't sir, it's default plan for new sim
Re: Mtn Startpack >> How To Migrate >> Benefits >> Tariffs And Bonuses by Osyxcel(m): 11:55pm On May 14, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Your pics says N40/min which is the same as 67k/secs.

(1) (Reply)

Twitter User Laments Over Exploded Samsung Phone / Do You Still Use 2go ? / How To Survive The Impending Doom Of Data Tariff Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.