Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Steps to Stay Off Social Media Scandals - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Steps to Stay Off Social Media Scandals (10099 Views)

Whatsapp Takes Steps To Prevent The Spread Of Fake News / Stay Off GIONEE M6, It's Not Worth It. / 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Steps to Stay Off Social Media Scandals by DRISKLEF(m): 10:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
Princelegacylemoha:
Who asked you ?
Pupupu ... Just felt like typing o gringringrin
Re: Steps to Stay Off Social Media Scandals by UuzbaGuuzba: 10:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
OP I am very sorry to say. But this has to be the most useless post on the internet right now till the end of this world.
There was once a time when there was NO social media. Friends physically came to visit you to see any pictures you wanted to share with them. And people minded their business because they could not hear or see what did not bother them.

Social media has been invented and you are all ADDICTED to it.
YOU paste the pictures up and say I should not look?
YOU start your topic and say I should not discuss?
YOU bring up unwarranted topics that can rather be discussed PHYSICALLY with your friends and family members in a family meeting and you tell me not to troll?

This is the consequence of posting your private business on the world wide web. You Face the consequence and top trying to control other people's reaction to your ground breaking f***up.

If you want privacy, stay the f*** away from the social media. You will not die. People did it since the world began till year 2000.

1 Like

Re: Steps to Stay Off Social Media Scandals by Bollinger(m): 10:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
Steps to staying out of trouble on social media? That's easy. DON'T GET A SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT WHERE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND ISSUES WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE TO EVERY TOM, DICK AND HARRY.

1 Like

Re: Steps to Stay Off Social Media Scandals by talk2alabama: 10:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
I dedicate this thread to all romancelanders... especially mimzy grin
Re: Steps to Stay Off Social Media Scandals by DRISKLEF(m): 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:
OP I am very sorry to say. But this has to be the most useless post on the internet right now till the end of this world.
There was once a time when there was NO social media. Friends physically came to visit you to see any pictures you wanted to share with them. And people minded their business because they could not hear or see what did not bother them.

Social media has been invented and you are all ADDICTED to it.
YOU paste the pictures up and say I should not look?
YOU start your topic and say I should not discuss?
YOU bring up unwarranted topics that can rather be discussed PHYSICALLY with your friends and family members in a family meeting and you tell me not to troll?

This is the consequence of posting your private business on the world wide web. You Face the consequence and top trying to control other people's reaction to your ground breaking f***up.

If you want privacy, stay the f*** away from the social media. You will not die. People did it since the world began till year 2000.
I'm sorry but this got to be the most clueless comment on the net so far! People get addicted with social media simply because they find it interestingly engaging. Becoming addicted to social media is not the issue here. The discuse is how to know the limit to things you make public!

Your overview is totally flawed!!! You say you'd troll people for creating dumb threads and making silly comment, tell me, isn't that what this writeup is up against?
what do you make of the trends and scandals involving celebrities lately? I await a sensible response this time bruh cool
Re: Steps to Stay Off Social Media Scandals by DRISKLEF(m): 11:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
wizyhuma:
some love the drama
LOL dont get it twisted babe, i do too!!!
Re: Steps to Stay Off Social Media Scandals by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
Whenever i want to send message to haters to broadcast i do it through fb i will make sure i add them so that they would know am referring to them
Re: Steps to Stay Off Social Media Scandals by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 12:09am On Jun 23, 2016
welldone
Re: Steps to Stay Off Social Media Scandals by IntroVAT: 12:42am On Jun 23, 2016
No 1 golden rule:
Do not mention Kemi Olunloyo in whatever you post. She will dig up what your great grand ancestors did grin

1 Like

Re: Steps to Stay Off Social Media Scandals by abigail4luv(f): 4:27am On Jun 23, 2016
Nice points
Re: Steps to Stay Off Social Media Scandals by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Thank u
This ur dp is come & do ooooo grin
Re: Steps to Stay Off Social Media Scandals by Kexorcist(m): 4:27am On Jun 25, 2016
1. Don't post noodz, illegal content, images of you breaking the law, etc...
2. Think before you post.
Re: Steps to Stay Off Social Media Scandals by Thollu01(m): 6:57am On Jun 25, 2016
Re: Steps to Stay Off Social Media Scandals by Thollu01(m): 6:24am On Jun 30, 2016
*How to fix the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped error* | *XtremeTechHub*| http://www.xtremetechhub.com/2016/06/how-to-fix-process-comgoogleprocessgapp.html?m=1

(1) (2) (Reply)

Upgrade Of Maemo 5 Operating System On Nokia N900 To Andriod Operating System / #hot Ppsspp Help Ask And It Shal B Gven / Effects Of Mobile Phones On Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.