Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z (6557 Views)

Bye Bye Jarus! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by sapphirre(f): 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2006
[color=#990000]Jay-Z has confirmed to the New York Daily News that he Beyonce Knowles have broken up. He was reluctant to say what went wrong, but seemed wistful when they mentioned the '03 Bonnie & Clyde'. "That's an old video," he said. "I've got a new video out." A video that doesn't include the Destiny's Child star. "My point exactly," he said.[/color]

WHAT DOES THIS TELL YOU GUYS? FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT SAW IT COMING!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by saintkola(m): 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2006
it tells me u stole ma thread gal n this burns me up ! by d way, i luv ya Bee. Jay, 2 da left wit ya !
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by Free(f): 9:37pm On Nov 20, 2006
who cares??
do u??
cuz i dont
grin grin
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by nosa101(f): 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2006
Who is beyonce?
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by snazzydawn(f): 12:08am On Nov 21, 2006
so that is why she sang "irreplaceable"? this is so sad,honestly. And I thought they were going to get married. Beyonce abeg,that guy is not worth your tears.
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by WesleyanA(f): 12:08am On Nov 21, 2006
nosa101:

Who is beyonce?

i love you!

yeah. who is she?
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by sapphirre(f): 7:26am On Nov 21, 2006
All i ant is for you guys to see that it is over!!!!! Imagine if it was over when they were there in
Nigeria then one of you guys could have gotten him, Beyonce even wanted to get engaged and
Jay said he was not ready, "APPARENTLY" THE QUEEN B is such a pain in the ass because she
so spoilt that she wants everything and thinks that she is GOD'S gift to earth!!!!
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by IBEXY(m): 9:53am On Nov 21, 2006
whatis the source of this info.
Give us the web page u read it from. I wan see for myself.
Personally I think Jay is too ugly for B
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by uchetobi(f): 9:58am On Nov 21, 2006
Beyonce has released the BV-day album before this month so there is no way she could have sang it for Jay. That is how you people said she sang ring the alarm for Rhianna
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by IBEXY(m): 10:13am On Nov 21, 2006
Guys go sleep , wake then come here to vomit fantasy and false yarns. Haba.
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by uchetobi(f): 10:35am On Nov 21, 2006
• I just did a little research using Google. The rumors are more than three months old that is before they came to Nigeria. So my take is its nothing but a rumor (FALSE)
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by iice(f): 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2006
IBEXY:

Guys go sleep , wake then come here to vomit fantasy and false yarns. Haba.
laughin ma friggin butt off grin grin
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by obedz(m): 1:13am On Nov 22, 2006
E va since she came to Nigeria and saw Nija guys, she cudnt hold body anymore. She had no choice but to call it a quit btw tat boy. NIJA KWENU grin grin grin grin
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by LoverBwoy(m): 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2006
na wa you pheophul no go leave Beyonce alone

Jealousy jealousy na him dey worry some feful

so many rumours about this girl make you na leave am small now abi na by force make she be britney spears?
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by sapphirre(f): 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2006
It seems as if another woman is trying to 'steal' Beyonce's shine and this time it's not Rihanna!

A feud is brewing between Beyonce Knowles (not forgetting everyone in her family, as usual) and American Idol loser Jennifer Hudson over the fact that Jennifer is getting more attention from her appearance in the movie Dreamgirls than B who happens to be the lead actress in the flick.

According to published reports an insider revealed that Papa and Mama Knowles let Jennifer know exactly how they felt when they met at the movie's first screening.

'Jennifer attended the screening of the movie and [acknowledged] Tina and Mathew Knowles, but they pretended not to see her, and Mathew threw Jennifer the ugliest look.'

As we all know Papa Knowles can never leave it at that. According to reports Mathew later called up the director of the film and 'let him have it', ranting that he was upset that Beyonce was being over shadowed. It is reported that he demanded that the film be re-edited - this was for obvious reasons ignored by the film studio.

It gets worse - Beyonce isn't pleased with the movie either. According to the unnamed source when Beyonce first saw the movie, she was so upset with the way her character was portrayed, she burst into tears.

'This was supposed to be Beyonce's breakout performance, but Jennifer's getting all the attention', stated the source.

According to reports, when the entire cast of Dreamgirls was featured on Oprah, Beyonce let out her inner diva on the show.

Here's an account of what happened according to MediaTakeOut.

'Backstage [at the Oprah show], Beyonce hugged/greeted everyone, but did not say a word to or even look in Jennifer's direction. Jennifer was used to Mathew (who was always on set) being shady to her, but this was the first time Beyonce expressed any dislike or discomfort toward her. Finally, Jennifer went and spoke to Beyonce, but Beyonce acted just as distant and shady as her parents did at the movie screening.'

~Do you blame Beyonce for her behaviour?
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by iice(f): 2:14pm On Nov 28, 2006
Ahahahahaha i heard a bit about this, i mean in all these entertainment 'fore-cast' of oscar contenders, Jennifer Hudson was the mentioned amongst the girls in Dream Girls. Ahahahahahaha. If this is true that Beyonce is a lil miffed about this whole Jennifer thing, well its her palava. tongue
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by snazzydawn(f): 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2006
she is obviously not a good loser.
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by saintkola(m): 3:51am On Nov 29, 2006
@ sapphire, it aint true. where do u get all ur fake gossips !? Beyonce cnt beef anyone & even if she did, she would never show it in public.
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by sapphirre(f): 7:53am On Nov 29, 2006
ARG please man "Saintkola" stop acting like you know this woman!!! angry angry This is the reason that Jay-Z
did not want to get married, the queen "B" is such a pain and I feel sorry for Jay-Z because he wasted a
lot of time with her. And I if you know gossip the way I do then you would take back those words right now.

WATCH E GOFO!!!!! angry angry shocked shocked
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by LiquidMind(m): 8:26am On Nov 29, 2006
Is this true ?
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by IBEXY(m): 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2006
warheads grin
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by mabelly: 8:42am On Dec 01, 2006
Dont kill ur selves over nothing if u think that it is rumour why dont u search for the new on the net and come back to tell us if its rumour or not instead of robbishing other persons' finds peace out
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by IBEXY(m): 9:52am On Dec 01, 2006
people should research their topics very well b4 coming here to feed us their fantasy and speculations angry
Peace!
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by jerrymania(m): 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2006
Ay is there nothing better to talk about than two spoilt brats?
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by jerrymania(m): 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2006
The truth of the matter is that I don't really know why Jay Z and Beyonce broke up or even if they have. When they were first dating, they were seen together in the Bahamas and also at an NBA game. And then the video. But in March 2003, rumors began of their split and Jay Z is reputed to have said that his new video doesn't include Beyonce because she's out of the picture. On KissFM's website, under the title, "Splitsville for Jay Z / Beyonce," Hova was reported to have made a rather "gayish" comment if I may say so myself (LOL):

Jay-Z has reportedly dumped Destiny's Child singer Beyonce Knowles. In an upcoming "Playboy" interview, Jay-Z says, "I used to see her all the time. We're not engaged or anything. We're just cool. We're just friends. Me and (record label pal) Memphis Bleek, we're tighter. He's been with me since 1994. Between Beyonce and him? Beyonces got to go." The breakup rumors began last Wednesday, when Jay-Z was spotted with a mystery girl at a party for record exec Andre Harrell in New York City.
http://www.playahata.com/pages/oya/beyoncejayz.htm

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]END OF THREAD!![/[/b]font]
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by sexxxxy(f): 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2006
This thread sucks,everyone that beleives that story is ignorant,how r they goin to break up when they were still pictured together yesterday?

sapphirre:

It seems as if another woman is trying to 'steal' Beyonce's shine and this time it's not Rihanna!

A feud is brewing between Beyonce Knowles (not forgetting everyone in her family, as usual) and American Idol loser Jennifer Hudson over the fact that Jennifer is getting more attention from her appearance in the movie Dreamgirls than B who happens to be the lead actress in the flick.

According to published reports an insider revealed that Papa and Mama Knowles let Jennifer know exactly how they felt when they met at the movie's first screening.

'Jennifer attended the screening of the movie and [acknowledged] Tina and Mathew Knowles, but they pretended not to see her, and Mathew threw Jennifer the ugliest look.'

As we all know Papa Knowles can never leave it at that. According to reports Mathew later called up the director of the film and 'let him have it', ranting that he was upset that Beyonce was being over shadowed. It is reported that he demanded that the film be re-edited - this was for obvious reasons ignored by the film studio.

It gets worse - Beyonce isn't pleased with the movie either. According to the unnamed source when Beyonce first saw the movie, she was so upset with the way her character was portrayed, she burst into tears.

'This was supposed to be Beyonce's breakout performance, but Jennifer's getting all the attention', stated the source.

According to reports, when the entire cast of Dreamgirls was featured on Oprah, Beyonce let out her inner diva on the show.

Here's an account of what happened according to MediaTakeOut.

'Backstage [at the Oprah show], Beyonce hugged/greeted everyone, but did not say a word to or even look in Jennifer's direction. Jennifer was used to Mathew (who was always on set) being shady to her, but this was the first time Beyonce expressed any dislike or discomfort toward her. Finally, Jennifer went and spoke to Beyonce, but Beyonce acted just as distant and shady as her parents did at the movie screening.'

~Do you blame Beyonce for her behaviour?

***shakes head***,not worth a comment
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by nt4dmasses(m): 10:39pm On Dec 05, 2006
What a pity, the relationship wuz always the talk of the town for beyonce's fans like me cry.
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by LoverBwoy(m): 12:15am On Dec 06, 2006
so you think they broke up just because she wasnt in his video?
you think they broke up just because they not in the same place at the same time?

Go find better thing do abegi!
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by 4Play(m): 12:20am On Dec 06, 2006
So beyonce has left Jay- Z .MY PLAN IS WORKING.It remains how to convince her see me
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by gianni(f): 2:07am On Dec 06, 2006
@ 4play why you no go jam am for bbc wen she came around.you had better smarten up cos all english boys are dying for her. cheesy
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by gianni(f): 2:10am On Dec 06, 2006
i do not believe the story cos i read that jay z dropped a hint at a rocafella party in november that they were getting married tongue
Re: Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z by Free(f): 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2006
not true oooo

just rumors

apparently dey still 2gether grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Plastic Surgery Addict Died After Suffering From A Seizure During / AMAZING!!! Nigerian Bride Price Calculator (IGBO Precisely) / Download New Song/lyrics- Energy By Runtown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.