Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics (9235 Views)

41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) / I Receive Not Less Than 150 Pms From Nairaland Babes Everyday. (pic) / Why Nairaland Babes Are Not Getting Pm From Handsome Guys Like Me (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by StubbornGoat: 5:24pm On May 14, 2016
I have spent the last 3 days checking out all nairalander's dp and after days of rigorous and extensive research, I was able to shortlist the top 3 babes with the sexiest lips. Lips any man would die to kiss! Oya let's go

3. Onstelly. She's got the lips of an angel. Lips looks so sweet it makes me wanna cry. embarassed

www.nairaland.com/onstelly

2. Sinaj: Lips so hot, lips so plump, lips so pretty looking at them has made it realize how hard it would be for me to be faithful with my babe. Sinaj lips is making my head go gaga.......

www.nairaland.com/sinaj

1. Ivyy. Not only does she have the sexiest eyes I have ever seen on a woman ever, she has also got the sexiest lips I have seen,.....errrrrr except maybe Angelina Jolie. undecided Staring at those lips keeps me wondering and I sure it will keep you readers wondering too - What could ever taste more sweeter than those lips? embarassed embarassed

www.nairaland.com/ivyy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 14, 2016
So u just sidon dey do 'rigorous research' on NL gals photo dey find 'sexy' lips.

U need Lai Mohammed's masquerade job ASAP.

7 Likes

Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by midehi2(f): 5:30pm On May 14, 2016
grin

i came to realize that 'the way and size of lip is same way as punna
*confirmed*

grin
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by Oluwapresley(m): 5:31pm On May 14, 2016
stubborngoat, abeg, share me data
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by hresso: 5:32pm On May 14, 2016
The nose on that first gal though undecided

Op is high on pubic hair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by StubbornGoat: 5:34pm On May 14, 2016
Oluwapresley:
stubborngoat, abeg, share me data
Go and sleep
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by maryam6(f): 5:35pm On May 14, 2016
Kai, ur joblessness no be 4 here o.
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by Maxi112: 5:35pm On May 14, 2016
op u are right with ur number one
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by StubbornGoat: 5:35pm On May 14, 2016
hresso:
The nose on that first gal though undecided

Op is high on pubic hair.
Yes, on your sister's pubic hair. angry
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by StubbornGoat: 5:36pm On May 14, 2016
maryam6:
Kai, ur joblessness no be 4 here o.
I'm a factory worker, I have a well paying job. undecided
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by hresso: 5:37pm On May 14, 2016
StubbornGoat:
Yes, on your sister's pubic hair. angry

I don't have one. Goatee!

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by StubbornGoat: 5:38pm On May 14, 2016
hresso:

I don't have one. Goatee!
Then on your wife's pubic hair! angry
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by Oluwapresley(m): 5:38pm On May 14, 2016
StubbornGoat:
Go and sleep
E finish me sha..lol weyrey!
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 14, 2016
can u people see the early effects of removal of fuel subsidy. joblessness of the highest order
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by hresso: 5:41pm On May 14, 2016
StubbornGoat:
Then on your wife's pubic hair! angry

Wife undecided undecided
Gerarahia goatee before I hump your sister like a camel.

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by StubbornGoat: 5:41pm On May 14, 2016
Oluwapresley:

E finish me sha..lol weyrey!
With that kind of fufu you called head, I can see who is the real werey here. angry
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by StubbornGoat: 5:42pm On May 14, 2016
hresso:

Wife undecided undecided
Gerarahia goatee before I hump your sister like a camel.
with that your 1-inch bandooky? I give up! grin
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by Oluwapresley(m): 5:42pm On May 14, 2016
StubbornGoat:
With that kind of fufu you called head, I can see who is the real werey here. angry

u don go chk ma Dp be that oo.. Hehe.. abeg, no start with me today, ah use God beg u..
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 14, 2016
midehi2:
grin

i came to realize that 'the way and size of lip is same way as punna
*confirmed*

grin
very true...
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 14, 2016
StubbornGoat:
I have spent the last 3 days checking out all nairalander's dp and after days of rigorous and extensive research, I was able to shortlist the top 3 babes with the sexiest lips. Lips any man would die to kiss! Oya let's go

3. Onstelly. She's got the lips of an angel. Lips looks so sweet it makes me wanna cry. embarassed

www.nairaland.com/onstelly

2. Sinaj: Lips so hot, lips so plump, lips so pretty looking at them has made it realize how hard it would be for me to be faithful with my babe. Sinaj lips is making my head go gaga.......

www.nairaland.com/sinaj

1. Ivyy. Not only does she have the sexiest eyes I have ever seen on a woman ever, she has also got the sexiest lips I have seen,.....errrrrr except maybe Angelina Jolie. undecided Staring at those lips keeps me wondering and I sure it will keep you readers wondering too - What could ever taste more sweeter than those lips? embarassed embarassed

www.nairaland.com/ivyy

Ivvy and sinaj looks cool, but I don't know what the other is doing on your list.

Your choice and opinion though.
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by hresso: 5:44pm On May 14, 2016
StubbornGoat:
with that your 1-inch bandooky? I give up! grin

And then wipe your face with her puccy juice.

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by Capernaum(m): 5:44pm On May 14, 2016
Just lips?
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by controlG(m): 5:45pm On May 14, 2016
Came in to view the lips
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by SyndicatesMedia: 5:46pm On May 14, 2016
#TeamSinaj cool

gringrin
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by StubbornGoat: 5:46pm On May 14, 2016
Capernaum:
Just lips?
No, with their puccy....ode! angry
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 14, 2016
midehi2:
grin
i came to realize that 'the way and size of lip is same way as punna *confirmed*
grin
hahahaaha, trouble maker.
Oya come nearer and whisper to my ears, *who amongst the 3 are you throwing shade at* ?
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by StubbornGoat: 5:48pm On May 14, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Ivvy and sinaj looks cool, but I don't know what the other is doing on your list.

Your choice and opinion though.
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 14, 2016
Still not yet back from Nairaland detention? @ireneony1
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by midehi2(f): 5:49pm On May 14, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:
hahahaaha, trouble maker.
Oya come nearer and whisper to my ears, *who amongst the 3 are you throwing shade at* ?
none grin i only checked the lips cheesy
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 14, 2016
StubbornGoat:
Lol, my one and only nigga, hope there is a bottle of champagne there?
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by StubbornGoat: 5:51pm On May 14, 2016
hresso:

And then wipe your face with her puccy juice.

undecided undecided
This one don craze finish. undecided
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by midehi2(f): 5:51pm On May 14, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
very true...
confirmed cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What My Girl Did To Me Tonight (pic) / Lady Who Appeared In Leaked Sex Tape With Lekki Pastor Breaks Down In Tears / How My Boyfriend And Friend Forcefully Took Turns On Me – Lady Reveals (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.