Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion (61268 Views)

Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House / Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion / Linda Ikeji Hosts Steve Ayorinde, Lagos State Commissioner Of Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Bonaguy(m): 6:32pm On May 14, 2016

Millionaire blogger, Linda Ikeji hosted some of her “self made girls” luncheon at her Banana Island mansion today.

I’d rather be self made‘ is an empowerment program set up by self-made millionaire blogger, Linda Ikeji….where she mentor young girls and provides capital for them to start up small scale businesses.

http://www.nonsosblog.com/celebrity/linda-ikeji-hosts-her-self-made-girls-luncheon-at-her-banana-island-mansion/

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by omoyemirally(f): 6:36pm On May 14, 2016
And so what?

FTC.............no big deal

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by demolinka(m): 6:40pm On May 14, 2016
Aunty Linda, WizKid say make I greet u o cheesy

249 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Bonaguy(m): 6:42pm On May 14, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
omoyemirally:
And so what?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Afrok(m): 6:45pm On May 14, 2016
The party won't be complete without Wizkid performing cheesy. "Self-made girls" these days where THEY say men are scarce? shocked

AfroK stop thinking rubbish johr embarassed

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 14, 2016
Seun organise a self made guys and men na

177 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by goldbim(f): 6:47pm On May 14, 2016
Aww,that's sweet of her.@least some ladies'll be self dependent... .more power to aunty Linda's elbow smiley.

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 14, 2016
clap for her

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 14, 2016
Good one! She should spend her time doing this instead of causing problems for herself.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Larrey(f): 7:14pm On May 14, 2016
Good,please send my own food o smiley

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 14, 2016
That's nice. Keep on motivating young ladies on not to be baby mamas

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by computerboy: 8:23pm On May 14, 2016
If it had been a male blogger that's organizing such program for guys only, the Internet wouldn't have had peace. Words like chauvinism and misogyny would be flying around. Wonder if there's a female version of those words sef sad

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by pretydiva(f): 8:24pm On May 14, 2016
Her teeth tho undecided

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Ibelong2God: 8:38pm On May 14, 2016
pretydiva:
Her teeth tho undecided
. sssshhhhhh

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by uyisteven(m): 9:05pm On May 14, 2016
**** FP loading in d nxt 2 hourz...lol...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by GasAndOilTheory(m): 10:01pm On May 14, 2016
something reminds me of wizzy

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by OgbeniAnonymous: 10:09pm On May 14, 2016
wow! lovely.
Linda wat happened to ur eye? is it shrinking?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by chumakk: 10:13pm On May 14, 2016
I will rather empower a man than a woman. My neighbor's wife was "empowered" she make like 5k everyday but her husband still borrows

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by nikkypearl(f): 10:14pm On May 14, 2016
Some of those girls are very pretty sha

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Pamelayoung: 10:16pm On May 14, 2016
Go girls!

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by pyyxxaro: 10:16pm On May 14, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by SweetBoyFriend(m): 10:16pm On May 14, 2016
Bunch of hungry girls.
You got invited to a multi million naira home to eat rice but you borrowed 200 naira from your parents to board a bus to Linda ikeji's house.

You never eat rice or garri before ?? Na I'm longer throat carry you go person house ??

Her blog is making thousands of naira while you were seating down there swallowing amala and ewedu.

When will these girls learn ??

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Akshow: 10:17pm On May 14, 2016
I don't know why I think of stinking rotten fish any time I read about Linda. Wizkid no try at all. grin

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Saucekide25(m): 10:17pm On May 14, 2016
Ok
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by ShutdownBrown24(m): 10:17pm On May 14, 2016
G
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by ArmedRobber: 10:18pm On May 14, 2016
Kk aunty linda fish smelling puss-yyy and his goonscheesycheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Herapal(m): 10:18pm On May 14, 2016
Linda Ikeji
Linda Ikeeta
Linda Ikeerin
Linda Ikaarun.

I twale!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Barselonia(m): 10:18pm On May 14, 2016
OgbeniAnonymous:
wow! lovely.

Linda wat happened to ur eye? is it shrinking?

see question... na old age....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by somez(m): 10:18pm On May 14, 2016
and have you bought a stick of candle for your community? bad belle.
omoyemirally:
And so what?

12 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Dengemaster(m): 10:18pm On May 14, 2016
Foget her jooh Wizkid don shut am up.......Woman of Disrespect

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by LesbianBoy(m): 10:18pm On May 14, 2016
This Linda geh sef! Always looking for any little opportunity to show this her banana island "manshun" angry

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon / Davido & Chioma World Cup Photos Break Record As Most-Liked On Nigeria-Instagram / Zlatan Ibile Buys Bentley Bentayga (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.