Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion (61266 Views)

Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House / Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion / Linda Ikeji Hosts Steve Ayorinde, Lagos State Commissioner Of Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Topestbilly(m): 10:19pm On May 14, 2016
undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by sauceEEP(m): 10:20pm On May 14, 2016
This linda fine o without makeup... shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by MzUkay24(f): 10:21pm On May 14, 2016
Linda Darling, u ar aging real fast look at those sweet eyes of urs
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Idydarling(f): 10:22pm On May 14, 2016
I'm aiming to be self made too.
God willing

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by domopps(m): 10:23pm On May 14, 2016
nikkypearl:
Some of those girls are very pretty sha

U av eyes bae!

Cheeeeers

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Menace2Society(m): 10:23pm On May 14, 2016
Who send am undecided yeye

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 14, 2016
OgbeniAnonymous:
wow! lovely.

Linda wat happened to ur eye? is it shrinking?
I observed dat also... shocked

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Orikinla(m): 10:24pm On May 14, 2016
Real #GidiBlues.
Girls United Together for Success (GUTS).
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by izzou(m): 10:25pm On May 14, 2016
SweetBoyFriend:
Bunch of hungry girls.
You got invited to a multi million naira home to eat rice but you borrowed 200 naira from your parents to board a bus to Linda ikeji's house.

You never eat rice or garri before ?? Na I'm longer throat carry you go person house ??

Her blog is making thousands of naira while you were seating down there swallowing amala and ewedu.

When will these girls learn ??

Brosss
From this your writeup so....

Did any of them offend you?

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Qabt(m): 10:26pm On May 14, 2016
Aunty linda,abeg stop pullin stunt

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by brajy(m): 10:26pm On May 14, 2016
Am suspecting this woman to be a LESBIANS. she is definitely a LESBIAN

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by SAMBARRY: 10:27pm On May 14, 2016
Bad belle and hater spotted
SweetBoyFriend:
Bunch of hungry girls.
You got invited to a multi million naira home to eat rice but you borrowed 200 naira from your parents to board a bus to Linda ikeji's house.

You never eat rice or garri before ?? Na I'm longer throat carry you go person house ??

Her blog is making thousands of naira while you were seating down there swallowing amala and ewedu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by money121(m): 10:27pm On May 14, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by nuelzy: 10:28pm On May 14, 2016
computerboy:
If it had been a male blogger that's organizing such program for guys only, the Internet wouldn't have had peace. Words like chauvinism and misogyny would be flying around. Wonder if there's a female version of those words sef sad
dem go say nah gay meeting...

God....pls am tired of Nigeria....kill me and send me somewhere of my heart desire...not dis neighbour to hell

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by nuelzy: 10:28pm On May 14, 2016
computerboy:
If it had been a male blogger that's organizing such program for guys only, the Internet wouldn't have had peace. Words like chauvinism and misogyny would be flying around. Wonder if there's a female version of those words sef sad
dem go say nah gay meeting...

God....pls am tired of Nigeria....kill me and send me somewhere of my heart desire...not dis neighbour to hell of a country

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Kc3000: 10:29pm On May 14, 2016
Linda is doing well. I applaud her efforts in helping others get on their feet. She'll soar to greater heights!!

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Gkemz: 10:30pm On May 14, 2016
Pretty damsels
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by reflx(m): 10:30pm On May 14, 2016
since the wizkid issue, i haven't been to her blog...
the level of pettiness revealed in that one issue had its toll on me...
wish her the best!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by chimoskyg(m): 10:34pm On May 14, 2016
Linda don epp ladies oo grin
Seun yr turn oo

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by reflx(m): 10:35pm On May 14, 2016
Timothychima:
I observed dat also... shocked

those wrinkles tho...age cometh linda

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by EmekaBlue(m): 10:37pm On May 14, 2016
The only time i heard a feminist say something smart iz when she began her sentence with “A man once said” Abeg carry ur yeye women thing comot fr here and no spoil other african women with ur woman pride....I guess she has given up anything concerning getting married.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by loomer: 10:39pm On May 14, 2016
Na bald head she get like that?

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by chocolateme(f): 10:42pm On May 14, 2016
OgbeniAnonymous:
wow! lovely.

Linda wat happened to ur eye? is it shrinking?
abeg no make me dey laugh out loud like a mad person by this time of the night.. Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Pavore9: 10:43pm On May 14, 2016
EmekaBlue:
The only time i heard a feminist say something smart iz when she began her sentence with “A man once said” Abeg carry ur yeye women thing comot fr here and no spoil other african women with ur woman pride....I guess she has given up anything concerning getting married.

Do go about it as if marriage is the solution to life's problems.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by tayork(m): 10:43pm On May 14, 2016
SweetBoyFriend:
Bunch of hungry girls.

Guy u spilling trash,what are you saying,look at your comment for 5 minute and think yourself. are u a kindergarten??
nice one from Linda. things like this helps,some peiple have idea for business but no capital.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Dainikel(m): 10:45pm On May 14, 2016
Nyc 1 Linda, more of that!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Kc3000: 10:46pm On May 14, 2016
computerboy:

Misandry
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by SweetBoyFriend(m): 10:46pm On May 14, 2016
tayork:

Guy u spilling trash,what are you saying,look at your comment for 5 minute and think yourself. are u a kindergarten??
nice one from Linda. things like this helps,some peiple have idea for business but no capital.

What's the reason for the meeting ??
To eat food ??
To give them 50 thousand naira each to go start a business ??

You need to join them

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by UjSizzle(f): 10:49pm On May 14, 2016
computerboy:
Misandrist

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Whitneysoma(f): 10:51pm On May 14, 2016
Aww d foundation didnt hide d wrinkles well

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Mortiano(m): 10:51pm On May 14, 2016
SweetBoyFriend:
Bunch of hungry girls.

bad belle; have mercy on ur self dats why people like u will never succeed when only envy and jealousy becloud ur reasoning
what happen to praising the good thing so that those good thing will come ur way ideology..

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Mortiano(m): 10:54pm On May 14, 2016
Whitneysoma:
Aww d foundation didnt hide d wrinkles well
what about urs; at ur age what have u b able to achieve
another jealousy buffallo spotted

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon / Davido & Chioma World Cup Photos Break Record As Most-Liked On Nigeria-Instagram / Davido's Chioma Shows Cleavage During Vacation In Dubai (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.