Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:58 PM

I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help (15262 Views)

Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday / I Caught My Father FUCKING My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice / I Love My Wife. I Caught My Bestfriend bedding Her, Should I Divorce Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by 24volts: 5:52pm On Aug 16, 2009
please some one should advice me, what to do and the action to take. I was to travel to Kenya for an official work,
I have booked my flight, which was to be a night flight, on the said day of my travelling, my wife dropped me at the MM IA Lagos. we bidded each other bye as I was about checking in. she has to rushed back home to take care of the little boy. I was on the queue for almost 2 hours for checking in, when it was my turn to be checked in, lo and behold my passport was not with me, I tried calling my wife line but was not connecting, I have to take bike from the MM IA to my house for the passport, on opening my door with my key , I saw the greatest shock of my life, a young man naked on top of my naked wife. I looked at them and quickly took my passport and dashed off, I did not say a word to them, cos iam after my business trip and also thinking of the next line of action once I get back to Nigeria. Guys PLEASE THIS IS REAL , I NEED GOOD ADVICE.

1 Like

Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by C2H5OH(f): 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2009
how bland!!!! you mean you still had the time to think of a business trip. you should have blown both their brains out dude.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by 24volts: 5:58pm On Aug 16, 2009
YES I tought of that , but I might land my self in jail for killing,
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by C2H5OH(f): 6:04pm On Aug 16, 2009
don't be a straight up masochistic beta male dude. you actin' beta mode right now!

if you are at all serious, that was your wife dude! you caught a stranger dicking your wife on your matrimonial bed and you did not even give him the beating of his life.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by whiteroses(f): 6:04pm On Aug 16, 2009
i'm having a hard time digesting this story how did you forget your passport, passports are less likely to be forgotten and the time it takes for you to realize your passport is missing and going back home must be approximately 3 hour so how the heck did your wife start humping someone within 3 hours and that early, aka you lied angry

1 Like

Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by 24volts: 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2009
guys my house is just a stone throw to the airport AJAO ESTATE. this could be their plan, i.e iam sure she would have told him that iam going to travel that night, who knows if the young man was not even around the vicinity waiting for me to go out. yes pple will quetioned a lot of thing, I felt that we have some good guys on Nairaland that will advice. iam just sick and tired. My trip to kenya will fetch me not less than =N=20mil. iam due to come back to nigeria on friday this week.
its not that I can not shoot the guy or beat my wife, but have I solved the problem ?
I need a permenent solution, I have 2 year old son. OH my God.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by tubabie(f): 6:21pm On Aug 16, 2009
24volts:

guys my house is just a stone throw to the airport AJAO ESTATE. this could be their plan,  i.e iam sure she would have told him that iam going to travel that night, who knows if the young man was not even around the vicinity waiting for me to go out. yes  pple will quetioned  a  lot of thing, I felt that we have some good  guys on Nairaland that will advice. iam just sick and tired. My trip to kenya will fetch me not less than =N=20mil.  iam due to come back to nigeria on friday this week.
its not that I can not shoot the guy or beat my wife, but have I solved the problem ?
I need a permenent solution, I have 2 year old son. OH my God.

Hmmm AJAO EST. is quite nearto the airport though sad . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Go home and face your wife, You surely dont want us to decide if you should still stay with her or not.
Each circumstance is always unique . . . . . . . Find out why she did it incase its a failing on your part you can correct but if otherwise there are other factors to consider like your son . . 
It's gonna be hard one, be a man,weigh your options then act.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by Diva1(f): 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2009
This story is hard to digest, just like what we see in the movies but if it's true, what else do you want to do or would be able to do than waiting to get back home and confront her undecided There is nothing at this point, you are not home, wait till you get back, then it starts from there.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by C2H5OH(f): 6:26pm On Aug 16, 2009
how else can you manage the problem? pretend that it's okay and you can work through it?  what if the same thing happens 10 years from now?  will you continue being the little dog that allows his  cheap wife to shit on his face?

are you in an open relationship or did her father raise her to be a scandalous slut.  if you cut off your balls and let her get away with it, the joke is on you and you become the giant douche.  

if one wife is incapable of loving you right, tell her to piss off. go find yourself another!  divorce her immediately and find someone more worthy.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by C2H5OH(f): 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2009
no don't ask her why she did it. that is akin to give her a chance to come up with excuses. fling her belongings out of your house before she says "sor" talkless of sorry.

sorry dude, sounds like your wife is a LovePeddler.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by tubabie(f): 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2009
ETHANOL!!!!!!! shocked shocked lipsrsealed
There's nothing to lose from asking her, at least with the information he wont make the same mistakes no more in the future.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by C2H5OH(f): 6:41pm On Aug 16, 2009
what disgusting information?

for all we know she is still back home humping the strangers club while her husband is out of town.

you should have grabbed a video camera and recorded them or a digital camera so you can plaster pictures of her filthy bum all over the www & neighborhoods for the world to ridicule.

do not spare her soul when you confront her. never apologize or admit fault for her cheating. make sure you say everything on your mind and then some. you will regret it if you don't.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by Diva1(f): 6:44pm On Aug 16, 2009
tubabie:

ETHANOL!!!!!!! shocked shocked lipsrsealed
There's nothing to lose from asking her, at least with the information he wont make the same mistakes no more in the future.

That's right C2, he stands nothing to lose. He should ask her to know why, if it's something he could live with and work out or otherwise.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by opuro(m): 6:47pm On Aug 16, 2009
Nna sorry o. Pele o. Na ur cross o. Na u go carry am o. That is why dem say if u wan marry, make u shine ur eyes o. Make man pickin no go marry ashawo o
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by adaku123(f): 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2009

@ALL
LOL>>Dis Is Hilarious obviously not dis guys situation but the comments,
When a woman cheats she is a LovePeddler/slut!! But if a man cheats and the woman complains, these same ppl would say forgive him and that these things happen!! Is dat fair at alll
Cheating Is Cheating!!! No matter wat the reason is angry!!! It is still cheating!! Why should a man cheating be more acceptable than a woman??

@POSTER
Cheating is not acceptable personally and i dont think you can make decisions without talking to your wife,
There are always two sides to a story and u cant see everything in black and white, there are always gREYs

I am not saying your wife tripped and fell on his privates>>> Am just saying you should try to make your marriage work for the sake of your child!!! And remember your VOWS for better or worse, 
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by C2H5OH(f): 6:49pm On Aug 16, 2009
I'm sorry, I think men think differently from women.  Something like that would bog down the conscience far too much.  Describe a scenario where knowing her reasoning would be beneficial to him, other than the typical "emotional abandonment", "lack of sexual satisfaction", "it's the devil" excuses that swindlers hide under.

If she was having any of these problems, she was immature for not communicating it with him.

Poster, were you beating your wife?  Depriving her of sex?  Cheating on her?
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by C2H5OH(f): 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2009
adaku123:

[color=#990000][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
@ALL
LOL>>Dis Is Hilarious obviously not dis guys situation but the comments,
When a woman cheats she is a LovePeddler/slut!! But if a man cheats and the woman complains, these same ppl would say forgive him and that these things happen!! Is dat fair at alll
You could have taken a more cognisant approach to the topic instead of engaging in all this calumny to spite men. When anyone cheats on you and on top of that is not meticulous about it you have a right to be pissed, irrespective of your gender.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by whitelexi(m): 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2009
Adaku who? shocked
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by adaku123(f): 7:09pm On Aug 16, 2009
C2H5OH:

You could have taken a more cognisant approach to the topic instead of engaging in all this calumny to spite men.  When anyone cheats on you and on top of that is not meticulous about it you have a right to be pissed, irrespective of your gender.

Are u sure u read the part of my message for the poster

My point is dat the guy should be annoyed but he should not listen to all this comments of throwing his wife away!!
Dats wat am sayin!! Ppl should try and help his marriage not end it!! Nobody is perfect and cheating isnt acceptable!!!
I am not trying to spite men am just saying the truth!! Init U cant understand what has happened till you talk about it!!
My major concern is the child not his wife or even him!!! Anger never solves any issue!!!

@ Poster
I do not understand Y U RAN AWAY instead of confronting them
U chose to get your money before your family!! Pls explain Cos me  i Dont understand
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by C2H5OH(f): 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2009
yes i read the half of the post you addressed to the poster. it was already hard enough responding to the other half of your post, so paying attention to the later half was too unbearable for me.

y'all seem to be suggesting some underlying benefits for the poster to find out why his wife was getting drilled on her marriage bed.
dunno undecided sounds a little too paradoxical to me
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by C2H5OH(f): 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2009
poster disappeared. he's either busy or he lied.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by oyinda3(f): 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2009
24volts:

guys my house is just a stone throw to the airport AJAO ESTATE.My trip to kenya will fetch me not less than =N=20mil.  iam due to come back to nigeria on friday this week.
I have 2 year old son.

guy u no dey fear? do u even kno who's reading nl?
you're bringing 20 million naira back with you from kenya on friday this week to ur home very close to ajao estate.

anyways, I like that u are calm and patient and are THINKING about your next course of action. some ppl would rather skip that step n try something foolish to land them in deep trouble.
have u ever suspected her before now? how long have you been married? I would want to know the relationship between this ur wife and the guy if i were u. find it out from her and try to listen to her 'explanations' and keep calm. doesn't mean u can't divorce her in the end because she doesn't seem worth it. she would most likely cheat again if u remain with her, i bet.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by Diva1(f): 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2009
adaku123:

U chose to get your money before your family!! Pls explain Cos me  i Dont understand

He did the right thing in this case. The money might have been a one time opportunity, not because of his wife's silliness/stupidity. She is going no where, when he gets back home, then he could confront her and it starts from there.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by justwise(m): 7:16pm On Aug 16, 2009
adaku123:

Are u sure u read the part of my message for the poster

My point is dat the guy should be annoyed but he should not listen to all this comments of throwing his wife away!!
Dats wat am sayin!! Ppl should try and help his marriage not end it!! Nobody is perfect and cheating isnt acceptable!!!
I am not trying to spite men am just saying the truth!! Init U cant understand what has happened till you talk about it!!
My major concern is the child not his wife or even him!!! Anger never solves any issue!!!
@ Poster
I do not understand Y U RAN AWAY instead of confronting them

Tell me u don't mean what u just writen. How do u mean he ran away? So he should have stayed back and do what? kill both of them? He was traveling, in this case the trip is more important than staying back to confront a cheating wife and her toy-boy
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by Diva1(f): 7:19pm On Aug 16, 2009
@Post

If you are still in Kenya, there is nothing you can do now but wait till you get home and confront her at least to know why. Then you know if it's something that can be resolved and worked out.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by C2H5OH(f): 7:20pm On Aug 16, 2009
He did the right thing in this case. The money might have been a one time opportunity, not because of his wife's silliness/stupidity. She is going no where, when he gets back home, then he could confront her and it starts from there.
he sho did

guy u no dey fear? do u even kno who's reading nl?
you're bringing 20 million naira back with you from kenya on friday this week to ur home very close to ajao estate.
LOL  shocked   omo.  you done heleeeeee be that.  wait until rosco for nl contact his  paddyss, make dem see wetin dem go fit arranger for that area.

guy you don short change yoursef ooooo

justwise:

[/b]
Tell me u don't mean what u just writen. How do u mean he ran away? So he should have stayed back and do what? kill both of them? He was traveling, in this case the trip is more important than staying back to confront a cheating wife and her toy-boy
Of course she doesn't.  Money over a a trifling wife any day of the week

anyways, I like that u are calm and patient and are THINKING about your next course of action. some ppl would rather skip that step n try something foolish to land them in deep trouble.
sounds like me.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by 24volts: 7:22pm On Aug 16, 2009
Guys thank you very much for your comments and advice, I just put a call through to one of my tenants , who told me that they have not seen her for the past one week !!!! with my son. to me the most valuable is my son.
thus iam preparing to go  airport to take the next flight to Lagos. thankgoodness my CCTV at home captured them, when my wife was inducing my son to sleep, when the young man came in and went straight to my room and lay on the bed, when two of them went to shower together, this are all in my laptop as I can view my home from my laptop anywhere in the world. I have called her parents to come to my house on tuesday, though  I did not tell them the issue at hand. Guys iam handling this with utmost maturity and care. my friend has gone to report that my wife is missing with my son at Ajao est. police command. GUYS iam off to Kenya INT airport. ADAKU 123 iam greatful to your advice and support.

1 Like

Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by oyinda3(f): 7:23pm On Aug 16, 2009
C2H5OH:

sounds like me.

haha says the guy telling him to blow both their brains out. u got jokes lol
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by C2H5OH(f): 7:25pm On Aug 16, 2009
my friend sharrap dia, i was only being mad for him
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by justwise(m): 7:25pm On Aug 16, 2009
24volts:

Guys thank you very much for your comments and advice, I just put a call through to one of my tenants , who told me that they have not seen her for the past one week !!!! with my son. to me the most valuable is my son.
thus iam preparing to go  airport to take the next flight to Lagos. thankgoodness my CCTV at home captured them, when my wife was inducing my son to sleep, when the young man came in and went straight to my room and lay on the bed, when two of them went to shower together, this are all in my laptop as I can view my home from my laptop anywhere in the world. I have called her parents to come to my house on tuesday, though  I did not tell them the issue at hand. Guys iam handling this with utmost maturity and care. my friend has gone to report that my wife is missing with my son at Ajao est. police command. GUYS iam off to Kenya INT airport. ADAKU 123 iam greatful to your advice and support.

Is like u don't trust her from day1 for u to install CCTV then there was somthing fishy b4
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by oyinda3(f): 7:33pm On Aug 16, 2009
@op, did u install cctv for armed robbers or ur wife? if it's for ur wife then get a divorce asap since u never trusted her b4
try to report the dude to the police as well. he is a suspect in this situation maybe they abducted ur son together? (yea i saw a poster once where they were searching for a mom who abducted her own daughter. lol)
i'm hope u find ur boy
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by C2H5OH(f): 7:38pm On Aug 16, 2009
guy!!!!! why are you going to the airport? there is 20 million at stake here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Kaboninc!!!! / Would You Prefer Your Wife To Be A House Wife Or A Working Class Lady? / The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.