Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,101 members, 7,807,309 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

See The Pic A Lady Posted On Instagram 2 Wish Her Boyfriend Happy Birthday(pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Pic A Lady Posted On Instagram 2 Wish Her Boyfriend Happy Birthday(pics (7168 Views)

Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics / Dangote Dances As Davido Sings At His 60th Birthday (Pics, Video) / "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Pic A Lady Posted On Instagram 2 Wish Her Boyfriend Happy Birthday(pics by sixtuschimere: 8:12pm On May 14, 2016
Lady wish her sexy boyfriend HBD on IG using his adorable pic. 

Ladies my lips don dey sealed.This one pass me.I don troway my face

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/lady-post-racy-pic-of-her-sugar-boy-on.html

NB:@Mods I did not see the pic as unclad but if u deem it unclad kindly remove it.Thanks

1 Share

Re: See The Pic A Lady Posted On Instagram 2 Wish Her Boyfriend Happy Birthday(pics by sixtuschimere: 8:12pm On May 14, 2016

Re: See The Pic A Lady Posted On Instagram 2 Wish Her Boyfriend Happy Birthday(pics by derrick333(m): 8:21pm On May 14, 2016
Dis lady jus lost her man ,sowi sis tongue

2 Likes

Re: See The Pic A Lady Posted On Instagram 2 Wish Her Boyfriend Happy Birthday(pics by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:28pm On May 14, 2016
That guy is more of a sugar to her, auntie don chop kernel small..
Re: See The Pic A Lady Posted On Instagram 2 Wish Her Boyfriend Happy Birthday(pics by firstolalekan(m): 8:29pm On May 14, 2016
Ugly old mumu deek sucker
The boy is just using her pussý for training grin

8 Likes

Re: See The Pic A Lady Posted On Instagram 2 Wish Her Boyfriend Happy Birthday(pics by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 14, 2016
Ok...... undecided

Re: See The Pic A Lady Posted On Instagram 2 Wish Her Boyfriend Happy Birthday(pics by YorubaWoman: 8:35pm On May 14, 2016
Momo leleyi o cheesy
Re: See The Pic A Lady Posted On Instagram 2 Wish Her Boyfriend Happy Birthday(pics by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 14, 2016
Lol....see hilarious comments above me
Re: See The Pic A Lady Posted On Instagram 2 Wish Her Boyfriend Happy Birthday(pics by Kentura(m): 8:42pm On May 14, 2016
This old woman, girlfriend to this young nigga? iffa hear say the nigga love am wholeheartedly... deceiving herself, okwa nor soul mate... old mama

1 Like

Re: See The Pic A Lady Posted On Instagram 2 Wish Her Boyfriend Happy Birthday(pics by Afrok(m): 8:45pm On May 14, 2016
Am I surprised? shocked Nope undecided
It's not all sugars ants should move closer to and try to taste, some are actually not REFINED just like that sugar mummy-like lady/woman claiming love for d so-called modelembarassed.

All I see is advertisement johr... nothing concern me.
Re: See The Pic A Lady Posted On Instagram 2 Wish Her Boyfriend Happy Birthday(pics by Tapout(m): 8:49pm On May 14, 2016
is that the grand ma?? undecided undecided undecided I was hoping to see one pretty girl like that...

4 Likes

Re: See The Pic A Lady Posted On Instagram 2 Wish Her Boyfriend Happy Birthday(pics by Stanleywaxy(m): 9:12pm On May 14, 2016
Kasala don burst for this girl head ... As she worwor finish like this , she just lost this guy grin ... besides , I won't be surprised if the dude has a main chic , cos this geh na correct Mama to this boy .... Gaskia
Re: See The Pic A Lady Posted On Instagram 2 Wish Her Boyfriend Happy Birthday(pics by divinehand2003(m): 9:47pm On May 14, 2016
Lol
Nairabet: Lets bet that this relationship won't last
Re: See The Pic A Lady Posted On Instagram 2 Wish Her Boyfriend Happy Birthday(pics by mrhansome12(m): 10:01pm On May 14, 2016
Girlfriend abi na sugar mummy, the Lady looks like an elder sister
Re: See The Pic A Lady Posted On Instagram 2 Wish Her Boyfriend Happy Birthday(pics by nikkypearl(f): 10:09pm On May 14, 2016
She look older undecided
Re: See The Pic A Lady Posted On Instagram 2 Wish Her Boyfriend Happy Birthday(pics by danduj(m): 10:34pm On May 14, 2016
see the sma eggplant
Re: See The Pic A Lady Posted On Instagram 2 Wish Her Boyfriend Happy Birthday(pics by danduj(m): 10:34pm On May 14, 2016
see the small eggplant
Re: See The Pic A Lady Posted On Instagram 2 Wish Her Boyfriend Happy Birthday(pics by Nixiepie(f): 10:42pm On May 14, 2016
Nawa oo. This one na sugar mummy
Re: See The Pic A Lady Posted On Instagram 2 Wish Her Boyfriend Happy Birthday(pics by milky3(f): 10:47pm On May 14, 2016
if that's what she cherish in her man lets her flaunt it if his man is ok with it
Re: See The Pic A Lady Posted On Instagram 2 Wish Her Boyfriend Happy Birthday(pics by kaylechy(m): 11:02pm On May 14, 2016
firstolalekan:
Ugly old mumu deek sucker The boy is just using her pussý for training grin
Hahahhaha....baba u gat no chill....lmaoo
Re: See The Pic A Lady Posted On Instagram 2 Wish Her Boyfriend Happy Birthday(pics by Seeeeeeee: 11:33pm On May 14, 2016
Hmmm
Re: See The Pic A Lady Posted On Instagram 2 Wish Her Boyfriend Happy Birthday(pics by Realhommie(m): 11:46pm On May 14, 2016
Some ladies will just never learn, tomorrow now she'll be crying blue murder quarreling/fighting with another over this bobo. SMH
Re: See The Pic A Lady Posted On Instagram 2 Wish Her Boyfriend Happy Birthday(pics by okoro4: 5:51am On May 15, 2016
This lady no go kill me.See ur life
Re: See The Pic A Lady Posted On Instagram 2 Wish Her Boyfriend Happy Birthday(pics by pretydiva(f): 6:33am On May 15, 2016
Dis big girl jst grow leave her sense behind. Now dat we ve seen d pics, wat next undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Pic A Lady Posted On Instagram 2 Wish Her Boyfriend Happy Birthday(pics by amiskurie(m): 7:57am On May 15, 2016
milky3:
if that's what she cherish in her man lets her flaunt it if his man is ok with it
Grow up,It's people like you that keeps pushing the world to the edge with your weird tolerance.
Re: See The Pic A Lady Posted On Instagram 2 Wish Her Boyfriend Happy Birthday(pics by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:47am On May 15, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Ok...... undecided
If too say we close, I for don woo you since...
how you doing this morning??

Re: See The Pic A Lady Posted On Instagram 2 Wish Her Boyfriend Happy Birthday(pics by ENDTIMELIFE: 9:54am On May 15, 2016
Who told you the Guy doesn't have many Holes around him, he mistakenly Fucckk her out of Conji. she's dreaming to have someone like this in her life as a Boy friend. some times we Guys makes mistake later regret why i fucckk this kind Bush rat
Re: See The Pic A Lady Posted On Instagram 2 Wish Her Boyfriend Happy Birthday(pics by AfricanApple(f): 10:27am On May 15, 2016
I wonder when big pen1s has made someone to become honey
Re: See The Pic A Lady Posted On Instagram 2 Wish Her Boyfriend Happy Birthday(pics by Kiish(m): 12:50pm On May 15, 2016
Lol i don die. See d babe pic sef. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Pic A Lady Posted On Instagram 2 Wish Her Boyfriend Happy Birthday(pics by milky3(f): 2:40pm On May 15, 2016
amiskurie:

Grow up,It's people like you that keeps pushing the world to the edge with your weird tolerance.

chill man, I will rather go private abt my relationship and leave it confidential rather than being an empty barren
Re: See The Pic A Lady Posted On Instagram 2 Wish Her Boyfriend Happy Birthday(pics by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 15, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

If too say we close, I for don woo you since...

how you doing this morning??

Ewoooo..... Woo ke

You don forget sai you be my brothercheesygrin

Re: See The Pic A Lady Posted On Instagram 2 Wish Her Boyfriend Happy Birthday(pics by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:00pm On May 15, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Ewoooo..... Woo ke
You don forget sai you be my brothercheesygrin
I know what you mean...
But let's keep getting closer..
I gat my eyes on you like......

(1) (2) (Reply)

The African "Khoikhoi" Woman With Extraordinary Buttocks (during Colonial Era) / Annie Macaulay Idibia Poses Unclad!-photos / R&B Singer Ashanti Is Getting So THICK From Behind; See Before An After Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.