Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

What Websites Would You Recommend To An Internet Newbie And Why? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Websites Would You Recommend To An Internet Newbie And Why? (451 Views)

Which network Internet connection do you use and recommend to people / Buying Traffic Online? Then You Really Need To Know This As A Newbie And A Pro. / What Education Would We Recommend To Be A Web Developer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Websites Would You Recommend To An Internet Newbie And Why? by Politicalidiot: 12:17am On May 15, 2016
Its so easy to take the internet for granted but lots of people do not even have such opportunity. I for one discovered the Internet in 2009 and I was so astonished that words can describe. Even our dear Nairaland was discovered in 2012!!!!

So this morning, let us create our own Nairaland's Guide To The Nigerian Internet. What sites would you recommend to an Internet Newbie and why?
Re: What Websites Would You Recommend To An Internet Newbie And Why? by Politicalidiot: 12:19am On May 15, 2016
Let's get started. Here is mine --

Tech;

1. Nairaland.com/programming ( really helpful if thou wants to learn code)
2. Techcabal.com (hardly updated with interesting stuff but sometimes a marvel)
3.Tech point.ng ( really interesting to read on a weekday)
4. Radar.techcabal.com (the most interesting technical forum on the Nigerian internet. Seriously)
5. News.ycombinator.com (the best aggregator of foreign tech news on the planet).

add yours......

(1) (Reply)

23 Hour Offer! Grab A 395$ Course On Shawacademy Free / Join Gurustablet Today And Enjoy Mtn Airtel Etisalat Cheat And Much More. / Do You Really Worry To Discover Where To Newly Host Or Transfer Your Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.