Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Bat Test O! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bat Test O! (3628 Views)

BAT Graduate Trade Marketing Representative job. / BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message / BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bat Test O! by blissfull(m): 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2006
one luv, what is the detail of BAT address wrt the recent invitation?
I mean their phone number so that I can call them to find out about my invitation, because I foolishing deleted my bulk mgs.
Please, somebody watch my back.
Re: Bat Test O! by crusader(f): 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2006
pls oooh this is very serious i need their no. lost my phone got a new one last week my email but bulk and inbox have no new messages except the one stating that after much consideration they would like to meet me to know more about me and would communicate a mutually beneficial date. Abeg heeeeeeelp! i have not received d invitation 4 d test.I need d number as well. Dont want to lose this opportunity.Help!
Re: Bat Test O! by crusader(f): 7:29pm On Nov 20, 2006
na wa o no new message from bat in both my inbox and bulk messages. Only the one stating that i have been shortlisted.Pls help me o
Re: Bat Test O! by anuju(f): 10:40am On Nov 21, 2006
wats up
Re: Bat Test O! by afamlaw: 11:37am On Nov 21, 2006
The test venue is No 56B,Isaac John st,Ikeja GRA.the test in in badges and will last till Thursday.Go there and ask of Mary.they have their list.G luck
Re: Bat Test O! by coman20: 9:44am On Nov 22, 2006
pls the bat test had started since 20th, does any one has useful info about the test format.pls help ur fellows in the struggle
Re: Bat Test O! by ebyadieze: 11:49am On Nov 22, 2006
hey guys, does anyone have any idea what the test format is like? please help!!!
Re: Bat Test O! by TY4succex(m): 12:34pm On Nov 22, 2006
I got my invitation from peopletemp/peopleprime on behalf of BAT yesterday asking me to check my email box as well.I check my inbox and saw this:-

Dear Applicant,

Further to your application for the position of Management Trainee at BAT Nigeria Limited, we are happy to invite you for an ability test as per the details below:

Date: Friday, November 24, 2006

Time: 12.30pm

Venue: PeopleTemp Limited

56B Isaac John Street

Ikeja GRA

Lagos

Please come with a form of identification (International Passport, Driver’s License or work Identity Card), and ask for Mary Ahimie on arrival. We expect you to be at the venue 15 minutes earlier.

Please confirm receipt and attendance by reply mail to specialprojects@peopletemp.net.

Best Regards

Yours sincerely,

Yemi Faseun

NB the test has been on since 20th.No one knows when it will end. it wont end on thursday as avered by the other poster since my one is scheduled for friday.
Re: Bat Test O! by TY4succex(m): 12:41pm On Nov 22, 2006
Blissfull,crusader their GSM phone no is 08023555261. U can call them as yourname might be on the data sheet. cheers!
Re: Bat Test O! by ifedee(f): 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2006
helleo.

I have written the test. It is computer adaptive .35 quantitative questions in 35 minutes. Mind you,the Q.A questions aren't gmat styled. It has more to do with Economics. GNP and the likes,graphical representation. 48 Verbal Aptitude questions for 25 mins, more like gmat comprehension questions. Wishing you all the best. Good luck.
Re: Bat Test O! by TY4succex(m): 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2006
Ifedee,Please i need more clarity on ur posted message.What did u mean by computer adaptive? did u write the test using a computer system online?
were the quantitative questns like data and graphical interpretation & analysis, where u will use piechart,tables and graphs to answer mathematical questions?
was the verbal aptitude questions similar to the one u will have to state TRUE,FALSE,CAN't SAY in response to statement made from a short prose or passage?
Finally, where the invited candidate very much?
Re: Bat Test O! by ifedee(f): 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2006
@TY4succex

You write it online.The verbal questins are similar to the format you stated. As for the Q. A, you have graphs as well as GNP questions. So brush up on your economics maths. It would be helpful. As to the crowd? Wasn't so crowded.20 pples in each batch. Won't say they are so organized though. I had a 4.30 appointment but didna get to write till 8.30p.m. Wishing you all the best.
Re: Bat Test O! by marcusjay(m): 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2006
d test is online. so each applicant is given a laptop to use. d numerical reasoning are 38 questions for 25mins, verbal reasoning is 48 questions for 25 mins. the computer times you, and when ur time is exhausted, you are logged out.
the number of invited are normally few, when i did mine yesterday, we were just 6 persons. it's well organized.
Re: Bat Test O! by Icejay(m): 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2006
I did BAT test conducted by People Temp yesterday. It doesnt matter if you deleted ur mail accidentally .They have your details. Go to their office at Isaac john street ,GRA, Ikeja.The only prob you'll have is that you do not know the day and time of your test but I think they'll help you sort it out. See Mary Ahimie, Angela or Yemi Faseun when you get there.The test is online and will be on till friday.I wish you all the best
Re: Bat Test O! by Icejay(m): 7:21pm On Nov 22, 2006
Saville Holdsworth(SHL ) online candidates assessment test. It consists of psychometric questions.The 1st part comprises of grapical analysis.
Re: Bat Test O! by epaloka: 7:23pm On Nov 25, 2006
please can some one notify me on how to apply to BAT. I ll really appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

P & G Recruitment! / Teachers Needed For New Pre School In Akute, Ogun state / Accion Micro Finance Bank 2015 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.