Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Best Alternative To Google Adsense: My Personal Review - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best Alternative To Google Adsense: My Personal Review (640 Views)

Adsense: My Adsense Earnings Is Very Slow, Too Slow, Please Help Me Nairalanders / Pls What Is The Best Alternative To Adsense / Best Alternative To Google Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Alternative To Google Adsense: My Personal Review by bet9ja(m): 3:46am On May 15, 2016
I will like to hear from people there experience with google ad-sense and www.revenuehits.com (Best alternative to google Ad-sense)

In recent times, there are quite a few ways to earn cash from websites/blogs. either by CPC, CPM, CPA and so forth are maximum famous methods. As in line with my view, it is quite easy to earn cash with CPC as opposed to CPM, CPA. Coming to CPC, Google Adsense is the most well-known one to earn cash, but getting Adsense approval is tough these days. despite the fact that we have Adsense, we won't get enough cash! as an example, I don’t have Adsense for some of my websites, oftentimes I got rejected earlier after approval So i was searching for google adsense alternative, then i discovered Revenuehits “the best Google Adsense alternative”.

As we all know, there are thousands of articles that promise you will earn lot of cash with this classified ads platform and all of them describe you earn a lot of $ as pretty smooth to attain, however they just describe how it works, the kind of placement and so on. in reality, I didn’t find no person illustrating actual facts about earnings in relation with pageviews/impressions, Although it depends on your area of interest, “you have to improve your visitors” (Traffic) and so forth. that’s all authentic, but humans simply need real numbers!

So I determined to try this platform right here on one of my site www.soutynews.co.za and i’m going to reveal you outcome I got for just yesterday. For this primary test I simply used the best vintage banner layout 728x90 rectangle banner. The blog scored approximately 19 page-views with 4 clicks which worth $0.28 (Though i registered last-night around 11:30pm), Effects of my first day the use of Best alternative to google ad-sense are the following:

(1) (Reply)

. / How To Buy Domain Names With Just #1000. renewal remains #1000 yearly / Adsense Injection Video For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.