Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Come Here Lets Talk About Our Marriage/relationship Challenges/issues. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Come Here Lets Talk About Our Marriage/relationship Challenges/issues. (433 Views)

Help: My Wife Altered Our Marriage Certificate (Picture) / I Discovered My Wife Lied About Her Age After 3 Years Of Our Marriage. Help! / Men Beware! This Can End That Lovely Marriage/relationship Silently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come Here Lets Talk About Our Marriage/relationship Challenges/issues. by chriskosherbal(m): 6:41am On May 15, 2016
Hello people
I am chriskosherbal, the producer of the ASAMKPOKOTO ACTION POWDER (lover's Desire), and also a marriage/relationship counsellor,by the grace of God, marriages/relationships have been saved from destruction, as they call through counselling process, yours will not be different.

Using this forum, we will hit on issues that borders on marriages, dating, courting, sex and all issues generally that focuses on marriage/relationship.

Together we can bring peace, harmony and stability to that marriage/relationship. We can all together contribute and give suggestions as well as advice to anybody in need of it.

Alright people let's do this.....

(1) (Reply)

deleted / Mom Says She Beat Daughter On Facebook Live To Embarrass Her / Hire Maids For Daily,weekly Or Monthly Cleaning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.