Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:58 PM

Kanye West To Visit Nigeria During Star Mega Jam - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kanye West To Visit Nigeria During Star Mega Jam (3972 Views)

R Kelly For Star Mega Jam 2010 / 9ice Fought @star Mega Jamz Abuja / Busta Rhymes, Ludacris Come For Star Mega Jam 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West To Visit Nigeria During Star Mega Jam by Manta(m): 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2006
Kanye West Storms Naija!

Word on the street is that more and more international stars will be trooping into Nigeria in this last quarter of the year!

The latest gist is that Kanye West will reportedly be headlining the Star Mega Jam this year! That's not all, my super secrete source also speculates that Kanye will not be coming alone but with an entourage of stars as well.
Re: Kanye West To Visit Nigeria During Star Mega Jam by nguage(m): 12:59am On Nov 25, 2006
Brother man, I hope you have a very good source. I heard the same sh*t and i heard he was comin wit john legend. But lets keep our Nigerian fingers crossed.ßßßßßßß
Re: Kanye West To Visit Nigeria During Star Mega Jam by edygirl(f): 2:02am On Nov 25, 2006
Just let him not come with his pyscho problems. grin grin grin
Re: Kanye West To Visit Nigeria During Star Mega Jam by samsick: 8:38am On Nov 25, 2006
@Manta that's going 2 be nice i just hope the gate fee is not going to be outrageous because i would love to see kanye perform THROUGH THE WIRE.
Re: Kanye West To Visit Nigeria During Star Mega Jam by stillkay(m): 10:23am On Nov 25, 2006
@ Manta

where did you get your gist from

At the press conference,LL COOL J and Akon are the two foreign acts mentioned.

Go confirm again cool

Local acts: P square,Dbanj,KC Presh,Weird MC,Mode 9,Muma G,Obesere,Tony Tetuilla,African China etc
Re: Kanye West To Visit Nigeria During Star Mega Jam by samsick: 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2006
@Manta just heard from rythm 93.7fm's entertainment news that the artistes billed to come from America are Uncle L and Akon,P.square are among the local artistes that are going to perform wit them.Probably Kanye is billed for another show.
Re: Kanye West To Visit Nigeria During Star Mega Jam by Freestyl(m): 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2006
I trus Manta cos he is always current when it comes to Music. i think it's a welcome idea
Re: Kanye West To Visit Nigeria During Star Mega Jam by Arogz(m): 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2006
Abeg, @ d press conference, they sed it was ll cool j & akon
Re: Kanye West To Visit Nigeria During Star Mega Jam by iice(f): 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2006
Cool cool
Re: Kanye West To Visit Nigeria During Star Mega Jam by kaylala(m): 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2006
Dats the way its cool
Re: Kanye West To Visit Nigeria During Star Mega Jam by soulpatrol(f): 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2006
wow, thats really cool. even we wey dey abroad sometimes no fit see these big stars. e get as e be o. make we come home or what? grin
Re: Kanye West To Visit Nigeria During Star Mega Jam by kaylala(m): 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2006
Power and centre of activities is changing hands
Re: Kanye West To Visit Nigeria During Star Mega Jam by soulpatrol(f): 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2006
meaning?
Re: Kanye West To Visit Nigeria During Star Mega Jam by kaylala(m): 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2006
Alot more foreign act are begining to recognise naija
Re: Kanye West To Visit Nigeria During Star Mega Jam by dblock(m): 2:32am On Nov 27, 2006
Awesome, west is mad
Re: Kanye West To Visit Nigeria During Star Mega Jam by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2006
edygirl:

Just let him not come with his pyscho problems. grin grin grin

angry angry angry angry Kanye is not crazy!!
Re: Kanye West To Visit Nigeria During Star Mega Jam by LoverBwoy(m): 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2006
kaylala:

Alot more foreign act are begining to recognise naija

naija or the easy money ? grin
Re: Kanye West To Visit Nigeria During Star Mega Jam by edygirl(f): 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2006
emmeno:

angry angry angry angry Kanye is not crazy!!
What is he?
Re: Kanye West To Visit Nigeria During Star Mega Jam by nguage(m): 12:55am On Nov 28, 2006
if its the truth.I would like him to come wit lupe fiasco and jamie foxx and john legend. it will be cool.
Re: Kanye West To Visit Nigeria During Star Mega Jam by kaylala(m): 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2006
Do do some collabos
Re: Kanye West To Visit Nigeria During Star Mega Jam by baby4u2(f): 6:15am On Nov 29, 2006
soulpatrol:

wow, thats really cool. even we wey dey abroad sometimes no fit see these big stars. e get as e be o. make we come home or what? grin
lol, no stars are in Canada now. U need to head down to America more often,
Re: Kanye West To Visit Nigeria During Star Mega Jam by soulpatrol(f): 11:35pm On Nov 29, 2006
@ baby4u2. na me you dey diss like that? grin no worry, i go come yankee eventually. make i just finish school for here first. i go come look for you to. cool cool cool
Re: Kanye West To Visit Nigeria During Star Mega Jam by kaylala(m): 10:11pm On Nov 30, 2006
;d
Re: Kanye West To Visit Nigeria During Star Mega Jam by samsick: 10:56pm On Dec 02, 2006
@ Manta!The star mega jam will be held at the Polo club,Awolowo road Ikoyi on the 15th of Dec gate fees:Regular is #1000 while vip is #5000 am going 2 be there live men!So after the show they will move down to Benin City.
Re: Kanye West To Visit Nigeria During Star Mega Jam by samsick: 11:01pm On Dec 02, 2006
Nigerian artistes that are going to perform alongside Uncle L and Akon are P.square,Weird Mc,Modenine,Tony Tetuila,Star Quest 2006 winners D'Accord, amongst many others.
Re: Kanye West To Visit Nigeria During Star Mega Jam by Oracle(m): 1:42am On Dec 04, 2006
Kanye is cool but i'm not expecting him, i'd prefer R.kelly to be here

Re: Kanye West To Visit Nigeria During Star Mega Jam by kaylala(m): 10:20am On Dec 04, 2006
R.kelly would have drawn more crowd.
Re: Kanye West To Visit Nigeria During Star Mega Jam by samsick: 10:54am On Dec 04, 2006
@Oracle: Come off it dude Kanye ain't coming to Nigeria it's LL cool J and Akon.
Re: Kanye West To Visit Nigeria During Star Mega Jam by samsick: 10:55am On Dec 04, 2006
@Oracle: Come off it dude Kanye ain't coming to Nigeria it's LL cool J and Akon.
Re: Kanye West To Visit Nigeria During Star Mega Jam by nguage(m): 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2006
we dont want r.kelly to have sex wif 16 yr olds! wink
Re: Kanye West To Visit Nigeria During Star Mega Jam by Oracle(m): 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2006
C'mon n-guage
thatz not too good

i still respect Mr Kelly
Re: Kanye West To Visit Nigeria During Star Mega Jam by kaylala(m): 11:40pm On Dec 04, 2006
n-guage:

we don't want r.kelly to have sex with 16 yr olds! wink

Bird of a feather, grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Terry The Rapman's Lyrics For 'i'm A Nigeria'. / Ese Peters: The Acoustic EP Album / Who Listens To Enya?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.