Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,800 members, 7,798,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Professional Wordpress Developer Needed For 7days Freelance Job - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Professional Wordpress Developer Needed For 7days Freelance Job (808 Views)

Earn $1000 Or More Building A Mobile App + Web Admin Panel [Freelance Job] / Web Developer And Application Developer Needed / Urgent Vacancy: Full Time Web Designer/ Developer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Wordpress Developer Needed For 7days Freelance Job by DarlintonOmeh: 9:02am On May 15, 2016
Professional WordPress developer needed at Palness Media for freelance development job.

The work is a simple installation and theme customization - The whole project is expected to take 7days to complete.

We need it starting this Monday. You will be well paid and if you are good at what you do, I'll offer you retainership.

Contact me on admin[at]palness.com with details of your qualifications and previous works including your portfolio website if you are a freelance developer. If you are working with a company, just mention the name of the company (past or present).

I will review your responses and reply only to the most impressive respondent and best qualified candidate.

Thank you
Re: Professional Wordpress Developer Needed For 7days Freelance Job by Loadedcity: 1:53pm On May 15, 2016
DarlintonOmeh:
Updated 14/05/2016: Professional WordPress developer needed at Palness Media for one day freelance development.

The work is a simple installation and theme customization - The whole project is expected to take 7days to complete.

We need it starting this Monday. You will be well paid and if you are good at what you do, I'll offer you retainership.

Contact me on admin[at]palness.com with details of your qualifications and previous works including your portfolio website if you are a freelance developer. If you are working with a company, just mention the name of the company (past or present).

I will review your responses and reply only to the most impressive respondent and best qualified candidate.

Thank you

Am in
Re: Professional Wordpress Developer Needed For 7days Freelance Job by DarlintonOmeh: 5:53pm On May 15, 2016
Our budget for this project is between N50,000 to N100,000 and it will take 7-10 days to complete. You are expected to work from our office in Ikorodu area. Internet connection, feeding, and sleeping arrangement will be provided.

Pls don't apply if you are not experienced WordPress developer who have worked on notable projects.

Thank you
Re: Professional Wordpress Developer Needed For 7days Freelance Job by Cushiteconsults(f): 10:37pm On May 15, 2016
Cushite Consults is a firm with strong team of website designers.
contact us today for your website design.
our latest job
www.ojait.com
contact us: nzeremqueenify@gmail.com
whatsaap & call : 2348037318928
Re: Professional Wordpress Developer Needed For 7days Freelance Job by romme2u: 6:49am On May 31, 2016
DarlintonOmeh:
Our budget for this project is between N50,000 to N100,000 and it will take 7-10 days to complete. You are expected to work from our office in Ikorodu area. Internet connection, feeding, and sleeping arrangement will be provided.

Pls don't apply if you are not experienced WordPress developer who have worked on notable projects.

Thank you

this one wey i never see PMs, numbers and emails, hope u have been able to get somebody to do the work.

(1) (Reply)

1z0-144 Dumps / Hacking Email / Weigh Bridge Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.