Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) (11001 Views)

This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) / Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor / Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by czarr(m): 9:32am On May 15, 2016
grin
This is why I have no remorse for staying single and having sex with random chicks.

And the funny thing is I actually agree with them!
I made a thread the other day where I said women crave drama so much...that's why telemundo appeals to them...I hate drama so I avoid relationships.

Lalasticlala

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by finalboss(m): 9:44am On May 15, 2016
you cnt satisfy dem

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by Nobody: 9:44am On May 15, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by Nobody: 9:46am On May 15, 2016
damned bishes grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by Smellymouth: 9:52am On May 15, 2016
Lol
Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by Michellla(f): 9:59am On May 15, 2016
see this one grin

3 Likes

Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by grad2012(f): 10:06am On May 15, 2016
What kind of talk is this? Confused gals

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by PunkyV(f): 10:12am On May 15, 2016
They're not speaking on behalf of all women though. A cheating man is not worth a fight imo. If they like that sort of thing, then whatever gets them off. Some of us like stable relationships, it's the men who bring out the unstable drama queens within

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by talk2alabama: 10:13am On May 15, 2016
I'm unapologetically myself.
Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by czarr(m): 10:14am On May 15, 2016
finalboss:
you cnt satisfy dem
my broda
Dia Mata tire me grin

4 Likes

Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by czarr(m): 10:14am On May 15, 2016
skarlett:
grin grin grin grin grin
why you dey shine teeth,
Shebi na true?

1 Like

Jarizod:
damned bishes grin
grin

1 Like

Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by czarr(m): 10:15am On May 15, 2016
PunkyV:
They're not speaking on behalf of all women though. A cheating man is not worth a fight imo. If they like that sort of thing, then whatever gets them off. Some of us like stable relationships, it's the men who bring out the unstable drama queens within
Akuko

6 Likes

Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by Nobody: 10:15am On May 15, 2016
Women love bad guys, thats why i don't have their time, na olosho sure past

9 Likes

Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by PunkyV(f): 10:16am On May 15, 2016
czarr:
Akuko

Translation, preferrably in English, please.
Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by czarr(m): 10:16am On May 15, 2016
grad2012:
What kind of talk is this? Confused gals
women may not admit it to themselves, but subconsciously they crave drama

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by Nobody: 10:18am On May 15, 2016
QUOTING ONE OF THOSE KINDS OF LADIES

"Not really. There's no shame in it, the diversity or shd i say
disparity makes the world interesting. Just imagine all of if
doing the same things, Zombieville, wont you agree?
Men don't like women say to them 'Yes Love, okay i will do',
They like those who disrespect and stand them up.
Women don't like easy men, Men who let them have their way.I remember one guy long ago, anything i want to do is

"Okay by him", What ? Why do you always say yes? Why not say no sometimes? when i say yes, its okay. When i say no, its okay.
One day i couldn't take it anymore, I told him to say no. Say no,
insist on saying no if you don't like. He said " but you liked it",
I was like, Which kind man be this?

BATTERING COULD AS WELL MEAN LOVE TO THIS KINDS.

1 Like

Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by fuckshit: 10:19am On May 15, 2016
fυςk them bitςhes; being fυςked up by a bitςh for fυςking being "Mr. Nice Guy" and being faithful; not fυςking funny; “love" is a bitςh;

BUT... shιt fυςking happens;

bitςhes fυςking love “drama" and “drama" they'll fυςking get; fυςk them bitςhes grin grin

8 Likes

Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by flexyfit(f): 10:20am On May 15, 2016
cool cool
Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by czarr(m): 10:24am On May 15, 2016
PunkyV:

Translation, preferrably in English, please.
story,tales take your pick grin
Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by Marlvin(m): 10:25am On May 15, 2016
This is ridiculous
Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by PunkyV(f): 10:30am On May 15, 2016
czarr:
story,tales take your pick grin

No, I'm being honest, actually. I cannot deal with that kind of stress, I'm not built for it, hence I say not all of us thrive on that kind of drama because it's pointless. It's like bringing a butter knife to a gun battle, knowing you will lose.
Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by czarr(m): 10:31am On May 15, 2016
PunkyV:

No, I'm being honest, actually. I cannot deal with that kind of stress, I'm not built for it, hence I say not all of us thrive on that kind of drama because it's pointless. It's like bringing a butter knife to a gun battle, knowing you will lose.
noted.
You are the exception... There is always an exception. grin

3 Likes

Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by PunkyV(f): 10:33am On May 15, 2016
czarr:
noted.
You are the exception... There is always an exception. grin

Wow I'm truly shocked because I was under the impression that women like faithful men. Hmmm...
Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by joeace2020(m): 10:34am On May 15, 2016
Any guy ho answers yes all the time is a wimp. Women love drama. The fights n makeups, those little lies, those semi abusive attitude. It would shock any sensible person but that's how a woman basically thinks

5 Likes

Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by UIA04(f): 10:53am On May 15, 2016
joeace2020:
Any guy ho answers yes all the time is a wimp. Women love drama. The fights n makeups, those little lies, those semi abusive attitude. It would shock any sensible person but that's how a woman basically thinks
So you are a woman to know how we think abi maybe you spend too much time withhoes

Even these hoes grow wiser and get tired of Bleep boys but it might be too late for some to get the nice guy

What I'll say is many ladies like spontaneous guys, if a guy is predictable it might be a bit boring. Unfortunately the spontaneous guys 80 percent are adventurous and thus might be players breaking hearts until one day they too get tired of being jerks

2 Likes

Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by joeace2020(m): 10:56am On May 15, 2016
UIA04:

So you are a woman to know how we think abi maybe you spend too much time withhoes

Even these hoes grow wiser and get tired of Bleep boys but it might be too late for some to get the nice guy

What I'll say is many ladies like spontaneous guys, if a guy is predictable it might be a bit boring. Unfortunately the spontaneous guys 80 percent are adventurous and thus might be players breaking hearts until one day they too get tired of being jerks

So have you said anything different from what i said or you dey find my mouth?

10 Likes

Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by UIA04(f): 10:59am On May 15, 2016
joeace2020:

So have you said anything different from what i said or you dey find my mouth?
You said ladies like bad boys, I said they like spontaneous guys not all spontaneous guys are bad

Gerrit

1 Like

Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by Youngpo413: 11:12am On May 15, 2016
Blah blah blah...
Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by Nobody: 11:27am On May 15, 2016
What do women want undecided
Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by xcitedjay(m): 11:39am On May 15, 2016
PunkyV:

You gonna blame us for that too?

3 Likes

Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by czarr(m): 11:43am On May 15, 2016
PunkyV:

Wow I'm truly shocked because I was under the impression that women like faithful men. Hmmm...
grin faithful men are not exciting according to dem gals

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! / . / Abeg, This One Is Too Heavy For My Mouth :D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.