Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) (11011 Views)

This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) / Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor / Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by PunkyV(f): 5:29am On May 16, 2016
AfroKnight:

grin women call us boring when we are faithful. You want men you can fuss over...men who need "fixing".

I agree to the "fixing" but I want mine fùcked in the head
in other ways. I can't deal with cheating because it messes with my own head. We cant have two nutjobs in a relationship, there can only be room for 1 & it aint him tongue
Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by dnatz(f): 6:35am On May 16, 2016
Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by AfroKnight: 7:17am On May 16, 2016
PunkyV:

in other ways. I can't deal with cheating because it messes with my own head. We cant have two nutjobs in a relationship, there can only be room for 1 & it aint him tongue

cheesy cheesy
Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by PunkyV(f): 7:26am On May 16, 2016
AfroKnight:

cheesy cheesy

Yessir tongue
Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by czarr(m): 8:33am On May 16, 2016
PunkyV:

you the nutjob? grin
Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by PunkyV(f): 8:44am On May 16, 2016
czarr:
you the nutjob? grin

Lol no, but I can be under the right conditions tongue It's much easier for me to go off the deep end when I'm with someone that acts foolish, so I avoid such guys for the most part because I don't enjoy being triggered. Hence I prefer guys that are stable & less annoying.

1 Like

Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by NiRfreak(m): 12:35pm On May 16, 2016
Understanding woman psychology and how they are wired is power as a man......I'm glad i knew about it early enough, and has really saved me a lot of heartaches, friend zoning and relationship stress....now...i am the free spontaneous man with no string attached.

1 Like

Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by Flickzvill(m): 12:52pm On May 16, 2016
Most women r useless I repeat "USELESS" this same girls would d same disgusting cunts dat will cry dia eyes out wen dia man cheat undecided abeg make dis world end make e restart abeg
Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by masseratti: 6:45pm On May 16, 2016
UIA04:

Wow. Did you guys know each other prior to that, maybe she still saw you as a player and was just scared
nah she wasn't scared not at all,can't on the flip side she was very daring and adventurous, that's what attracted me to her,yeah at first I wanted to just av fun and move on but when I got to know her ,I was like,wait a minute she is actually smart, intelligent and pretty,then I decided to be nice and she freaked out that am not being real anymore,how can a LovePeddler man like me ,really like someone like her,jeezz I was lost
Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by UIA04(f): 12:16pm On May 17, 2016
masseratti:
nah she wasn't scared not at all,can't on the flip side she was very daring and adventurous, that's what attracted me to her,yeah at first I wanted to just av fun and move on but when I got to know her ,I was like,wait a minute she is actually smart, intelligent and pretty,then I decided to be nice and she freaked out that am not being real anymore,how can a LovePeddler man like me ,really like someone like her,jeezz I was lost

Wow, first impressions are really difficult to break.

Maybe you should keep trying then she'll see your sincerity. Or just move on and be a good guy
Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by masseratti: 1:34pm On May 17, 2016
UIA04:

Wow, first impressions are really difficult to break.

Maybe you should keep trying then she'll see your sincerity. Or just move on and be a good guy
yh yh we "bad"bois are the most missunderstood guys out there, we, all av softs spots, in most cases they are not the most pretty, hottest or anything, it can just be anything else that attracts us, that's where people doubt our sincerity, anyway, for your advice, you didn't read the part that she didn't turn me down but She didnt believe me abit, we have a non committal relationship, nothing serious.

1 Like

Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by czarr(m): 3:42pm On May 17, 2016
NiRfreak:
Understanding woman psychology and how they are wired is power as a man......I'm glad i knew about it early enough, and has really saved me a lot of heartaches, friend zoning and relationship stress....now...i am the free spontaneous man with no string attached.
Good for you man! cool
Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by UIA04(f): 3:43pm On May 17, 2016
masseratti:
yh yh we "bad"bois are the most missunderstood guys out there, we, all av softs spots, in most cases they are not the most pretty, hottest or anything, it can just be anything else that attracts us, that's where people doubt our sincerity, anyway, for your advice, you didn't read the part that she didn't turn me down but She didnt believe me abit, we have a non committal relationship, nothing serious.

About the soft spot pretty part are you talking of ladies?

And this your relationship, are you OK emotionally with it seeing you are in love with her and she isn't taking you seriously. If what you guys have is friends with benefits then my nigga you might end up hurting at the end o.
Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by czarr(m): 3:54pm On May 17, 2016
Flickzvill:
Most women r useless I repeat "USELESS" this same girls would d same disgusting cunts dat will cry dia eyes out wen dia man cheat undecided abeg make dis world end make e restart abeg
Loool,bro take am easy.
Dem dey make you vex ni?
Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by czarr(m): 3:56pm On May 17, 2016
masseratti:
cool story bro

Cool!
So u selling the puccie or nah?
Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by masseratti: 9:11pm On May 17, 2016
czarr:
cool story bro

Cool!
So u selling the puccie or nah?
i dont get you, ELI5, explain to me like am 5
Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by masseratti: 9:29pm On May 17, 2016
UIA04:

About the soft spot pretty part are you talking of ladies?

And this your relationship, are you OK emotionally with it seeing you are in love with her and she isn't taking you seriously. If what you guys have is friends with benefits then my nigga you might end up hurting at the end o.
yh ladies, for us being pretty and hot is just a regular thing, there must be something else about the lady to break the hard mantle(like earth crust )of our hearts and get to the soft spot og our hearts, it might be the smile, the way she talks, her carriage, passion, iq, or talents any one your hearts is dear to.

About me and her... lol One thing guys like me knows how to do is get over it immediately we pour our hearts out and you dont believe, we might keep you on the radar, but we ain't hurting, cos to us, its your loss.
Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by czarr(m): 9:47pm On May 17, 2016
masseratti:
i dont get you, ELI5, explain to me like am 5
my bad bro.typo not selling, I think I meant to write servicing. You get?
Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by UIA04(f): 9:48pm On May 17, 2016
masseratti:
yh ladies, for us being pretty and hot is just a regular thing, there must be something else about the lady to break the hard mantle(like earth crust )of our hearts and get to the soft spot og our hearts, it might be the smile, the way she talks, her carriage, passion, iq, or talents any one your hearts is dear to.

About me and her... lol One thing guys like me knows how to do is get over it immediately we pour our hearts out and you dont believe, we might keep you on the radar, but we ain't hurting, cos to us, its your loss.
Looool
You sound like the kind of guy surrounded by a bevy of ladies so if one does shakara he moves on to the next.
Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by laprince(m): 9:51pm On May 17, 2016
PunkyV:

Wow I'm truly shocked because I was under the impression that women like faithful men. Hmmm...

you may be wrong. my first love left me because, I loved too much. But, never slept wit her wen she slept in my house.

I was too boring to her. pop and plain.

she went on to date one of my funky friends who really gave her a swear time.

However, they are done with the fun. They ain't together anymore.

But, her actions were what matured me. dt ws 2013 December.

1 Like

Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by masseratti: 10:05pm On May 17, 2016
czarr:
my bad bro.typo not selling, I think I meant to write servicing. You get?
oh that, lol I respect all ladies, let me leave you to your imagination, I cany say yes or no, any answer is to that is disrespectful to women in general.
Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by masseratti: 10:12pm On May 17, 2016
UIA04:

Looool
You sound like the kind of guy surrounded by a bevy of ladies so if one does shakara he moves on to the next.
not that, we just make ou r hearts rigid,suckling because someone thinks you are a perpetual player? nah i rather move on, one thing i cant waste my time on, is money and in pursuit of happiness.

Bevy of ladies?..... lolzzz i plead the fifth cool
Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by cooljoe(m): 6:58am On Jun 26, 2016
ivyy:

Ofcoz the competition is all fun and not a platform for rivalry or hate tongue
hello. hw r u? hope ur miss NL outing was fun. I'm well aware Lanicky won, bu I sure hope u had fun. somtyms life is abou d journey nt necessarily d destination. U r one gorgeous lady. cheers
Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by ivyy(f): 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
cooljoe:
hello. hw r u? hope ur miss NL outing was fun. I'm well aware Lanicky won, bu I sure hope u had fun. somtyms life is abou d journey nt necessarily d destination. U r one gorgeous lady. cheers

Thank you dearie kiss kiss kiss
Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
That you are not cheating on me does not mean that other girls does not want you, it simply means that you love and respect me. Please God, I don't want a cheating guy!
Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
ivyy:

Thank you dearie kiss kiss kiss
Are you really 25??

In all sincerity...Are you in a relationship? You don't have to answer,but please satisfy my curiosity.
Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by ivyy(f): 3:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
Are you really 25??

In all sincerity...Are you in a relationship? You don't have to answer,but please satisfy my curiosity.

Yes, do I look older shocked
Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
ivyy:

Yes, do I look older shocked
!!wow ..Quite unbelievable.you could pass for 18 thereabout. You are beautiful. All the best dearie.
Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by ivyy(f): 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
!!wow ..Quite unbelievable.you could pass for 18 thereabout. You are beautiful. All the best dearie.

Thanks dearie kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / THIS New Photos Of The World's Hottest Grandma' Will Make Your Joystick Stand / Happy Valentine's Day Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.