Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife (40349 Views)

Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating / Woman Snatches Man From Wife, Dumps Him After 7 Years / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by fratermathy(m): 8:08am On May 16, 2016
jewelbaby55:
Actually my fiancee is very true and sincere.. He doesn't believe in cheating. Very emotional very loving and caring.. We communicate if there's any problem, we fix it. He loves sex I know what he likes and intend to do what pleases him. Not every guy cheats. Am just lucky I guess.. Love is sweet

Hehehe. Oghene! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cc: Jasysandra

1 Like

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by yemsai(f): 8:11am On May 16, 2016
undecided

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by pepigeorge(m): 8:38am On May 16, 2016
sweetcocoa:
And what will the society do about it?
throw u out like a piece of rag
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by pepigeorge(m): 8:39am On May 16, 2016
yemsai:
undecided

But a wise man like King Solomon deals with Variety
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Speakdatruth: 9:06am On May 16, 2016
dollyjoy:
i am responsible for what i type not what you understand.
epic
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by jasysandra(f): 9:20am On May 16, 2016
Food don ready for you
fratermathy:

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Seunnzy(m): 9:31am On May 16, 2016
yemsai:

Yes I am
thought as much..me too tho..would u reply PM if i send one?
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by VanBommel(m): 9:42am On May 16, 2016
yemsai:

After looking refreshed nko? Wat happens nxt?
you know the matter na wink
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by yemsai(f): 9:42am On May 16, 2016
Seunnzy:

thought as much..me too tho..would u reply PM if i send one?
Yes
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by yemsai(f): 9:47am On May 16, 2016
VanBommel:
you know the matter na
I dnt o
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Nobody: 9:48am On May 16, 2016
We guys are in trouble. Can u guys see d number of likes! They are from women we call our wives. Jesus help us ooh

germainediva:
Same with women.......we all cheat but still love our partner......not really easy to have seex with one person all ur life.
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by jewelbaby55(f): 9:55am On May 16, 2016
fratermathy:

lol. wink
fratermathy:

lol.
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by fratermathy(m): 10:09am On May 16, 2016
jasysandra:
Food don ready for you

Who food epp?

1 Like

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Praktikals(m): 10:10am On May 16, 2016
yemsai:

How old r u nww? undecided
120+ tongue
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Babacele: 10:15am On May 16, 2016
jasysandra:
Food don ready for you
Lols..
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Seunnzy(m): 10:21am On May 16, 2016
yemsai:
Yes
donesmiley
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by MarieSucre(f): 10:26am On May 16, 2016
buksaylor001:

Embrace of conventional common sense does not make you an atheist-

If you say that it is conventional common sense for a man to cheat on his wife then I'm sorry but you have very questionable morals. I pray not to ever run into someone like you.

Then you'll also say it's okay for politicians to swindle us of our cash because is conventional common sense after all they're are politicians and we left our money with them. Its also okay for petty thieves to steal phones from people, after all it's common sense, why leave your phone in your pocket, making it hard for him to control his behaviour when he sees an exposed phone. Its okay for oil companies to use us, after all it is the nature of big corporations all over the world to exploit poorer communities or it's okay for your wife to cheat on you when you are transferred to another state, abi what do you expect her to do. Hold body. In this weather.

They're are all conventional "common sense". But I'm guessing it is not as sweet when you're on the receiving end of "conventional common sense".

And yes you have to be from a fetish family to justify and make excuses for such because if you we're truly a Christian and followed the Scriptures, you will not be so cavalier about the sins of the flesh. Even a Christian admits that they're weak but they do not make excuses for their weakness by using secular standards, so no! you're from a fetish family.

Do unto others as you want to be done to you.

edited..

buksaylor001

This is my original post to you. If you noticed when I gave the examples, I didn't say they don't exist. That's why I gave them as examples. But I always added "is it okay to do so and so?".

Maybe when next they're about to burn a thief alive in Lagos, you'll tell the crowd to hold on, that's is conventional common sense for humans to steal things.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by MarieSucre(f): 10:27am On May 16, 2016
Princechristian:
We guys are in trouble. Can u guys see d number of likes! They are from women we call our wives. Jesus help us ooh

Women have been in trouble a long time and are still in trouble. Did you even see the statement she quoted from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by smite(m): 10:41am On May 16, 2016
hardcorevin:

for people who believe in Love cos i dont!!..Infact love does nt exist to be frank........if u as a man changes ur mindset,u will never be angry say ur boo cheated on u....no be she go loose,no be she we dey dug borehole??....i tell u,having sex with may men makes a girl older than her actual age....stick with one man,it helps!!!!!!

I swear, I was thinking about visiting a shrink, people keep throwing the word Love around... and I keeping wondering where is the love? Love doesn't exist. just can't shake such thought off my mind.
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Nobody: 10:44am On May 16, 2016
What if your partner feels he such a stud because he bangs women who will fake pleasure for the money and would feel too shy or proud to discuss sex
Rockmyworld:
Continuation from above.

That's why when you ask a married woman that, "which will you prefer your husband have, a secret lover or prostitute" many ladies will go for the later one. That's because emotions are not involved. But a man have a secret affair and the lady he's having it with is not a prostitute please don't allow him to say all is well because it can never be.
I believe when you are bored of your partner explain things out make it interesting and stop the adventure thing. It's not nice for you to do that to your partner, because they deserve better. If she's not good enough make her the best, bring him to style. Discuss sex and everything with your partner conveniently. So you two will have the best of the relationship. If there was something your ex did that you like teach him or her to do it to you, else you start missing people you don't suppose to miss and Temptation start setting in.
God help us all.
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Flickzvill(m): 10:53am On May 16, 2016
germainediva:
Same with women.......we all cheat but still love our partner......not really easy to have seex with one person all ur life.
it is try it
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Flickzvill(m): 10:54am On May 16, 2016
cruzita:
undecided where u there when God placed cheating in their DNA ?stop saying nonsense abeg .God created one man and one woman ,if he had wanted to make them polygamous in nature ,he would have created Adam ,eve and Evelyn

Even cheating doesn't stop the wife from loving her husband too,do you agree?
I disagree
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by yemsai(f): 11:46am On May 16, 2016
Praktikals:

120+ tongue
Clap fr ursef...wat r u still doin on nairaland greatgrandpa? U still looking fr a babe dat will poison u?
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by buksaylor001: 12:41pm On May 16, 2016
MarieSucre:

If you say that it is conventional common sense for a man to cheat on his wife then I'm sorry but you have very questionable morals. I pray not ever run into someone like you.

Then you'll also say it's okay for politicians to swindle us of our cash because is conventional common sense after all they're are politicians and we left our money with them. Its also okay for petty thieves to steal phones from people, after all it's common sense, why leave your phone in your pocket, making it hard for him to control his behaviour when he sees an exposed phone. Its okay for oil companies to use us, after all it is the nature of big corporations all over the world to exploit poorer communities or it's okay for your wife to cheat on you when you are transferred to another state, abi what do you expect her to do. Hold body. In this weather.

They're are all conventional "common sense". But I'm guessing it is not as sweet when you're on the receiving end of "conventional common sense".

And yes you have to be from a fetish family to justify and make excuses for such because if you we're truly a Christian and followed the Scriptures, you will not be so cavalier about the sins of the flesh. Even a Christian admits that they're weak but they do not make excuses for their weakness by using secular standards, so no! you're from a fetish family.

Do unto others as you want to be done to you.

I am actually conventionally falling in love with you and your common sense-

Then "And yes you have to be from a fetish family to justify and make excuses for such because if you we're truly a Christian and followed the Scriptures, you will not be so cavalier about the sins of the flesh. Even a Christian admits that they're weak but they do not make excuses for their weakness by using secular standards, so no! you're from a fetish family." I will pretend I didn't see it again.But learn to be objective in attitude for future discussions because we are not arguing-

And also it is the conventional rule that the rich controls the poor,the strong controls the weak and the man controls the woman.Even in the bible the rich oppresses the poor as it is said that it would be "collected from the poor to give the rich" .Don't look at the bible as something that is preternatural and hard to understand,it is just a holy Spirit inspired collection of what has happened before,what is happening now and what will happen in the future.

I have developed MIGRAINE!

Be guided accordingly-
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Praktikals(m): 12:51pm On May 16, 2016
yemsai:

Clap fr ursef...wat r u still doin on nairaland greatgrandpa? U still looking fr a babe dat will poison u?
Poison ke? Rara o. A sweet 16 like you can only bring out the youth in me
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by bluestone2015: 1:35pm On May 16, 2016
For every man that cheats, there is a woman.

The only difference between men and women is that most women keep their relationships secret.
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by sweetcocoa(f): 3:42pm On May 16, 2016
pepigeorge:

throw u out like a piece of rag
You must be living in a cave.

How do you throw someone out of society?
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by MarieSucre(f): 4:21pm On May 16, 2016
buksaylor001:

I am actually conventionally falling in love with you and your common sense-

Then "And yes you have to be from a fetish family to justify and make excuses for such because if you we're truly a Christian and followed the Scriptures, you will not be so cavalier about the sins of the flesh. Even a Christian admits that they're weak but they do not make excuses for their weakness by using secular standards, so no! you're from a fetish family." I will pretend I didn't see it again.But learn to be objective in attitude for future discussions because we are not arguing-

And also it is the conventional rule that the rich controls the poor,the strong controls the weak and the man controls the woman.Even in the bible the rich oppresses the poor as it is said that it would be "collected from the poor to give the rich" .Don't look at the bible as something that is preternatural and hard to understand,it is just a holy Spirit inspired collection of what has happened before,what is happening now and what will happen in the future.

I have developed MIGRAINE!

Be guided accordingly-

No you did it see. I was being objective when I mentioned that fetish part because for some people it is convenient to pick what part of their religion , they like and fits them and try to look for a way around the others. I needed to push you to question the morality of your stand.

Secondly, we are not talking about whether power imbalance happens in a conventional setting. We have acknowledge that it does. The purpose of this is what is our moral barometer concerning it?

1 Like

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by DaGeneral(m): 4:33pm On May 16, 2016
Its saddening that most of the people saying cheating is good and men are cheats by nature are professing christians,you go before man and God and take an oath not to share your body and you dare celebrate infidelity..for the love and fear of God cant you be yourself,if truly you are christians the thought of infidelity should cripple you with fear talk more of doing it and celebrating it.Proverbs 6:32 (NLT)" But a man who commits adultery has no sense,WHOEVER does so destroys himself"..I pray that the eyes of your understanding be openned and his light shine into you hearts.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by cr80vity(m): 5:00pm On May 16, 2016
we r nw in a world whr wat seems wrong is nw right den we term it Alright (meaning Altered Right)....cheatin on ur wife does nt min u dnt love her - seriously!!! then wat does it min...dat u love her bt love d oda woman more
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by pepigeorge(m): 5:07pm On May 16, 2016
sweetcocoa:
You must be living in a cave.

How do you throw someone out of society?

if adultery to u is civilization. ... I prefer being a cave man
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by sweetcocoa(f): 5:31pm On May 16, 2016
pepigeorge:

if adultery to u is civilization. ... I prefer being a cave man
If you like, live in a ditch it really isn't my business, the question is, how do you throw someone out of society?

If you don't have an answer, no need to quote me spewing gibberish.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

A Thread For "Everything Polygamy"! / 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) / Whose Church Is The Family Church??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.