Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,190 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank (94812 Views)

This Is How Americans Queue And Shop For Guns After Sandy Hook Shooting(Photos) / California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) / President Trump Leads Standing Ovation For Hillary Clinton At Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by doskie(m): 7:37am On May 16, 2016
Stephrocks:
One reason why I don't like standing in front of guys some of them can be so immature. Some try by all means to touch a lady's ass which I find annoying.

this story is doubtful. A man will not just ejaculate as soon as his penis touches her ass. How come she did not know when he was doing all it takes to release. She wasn't feeling anything touching her. What kind of bank is that nobody saw him remove his thing from his trousers. This is how bloggers go about spreading fake rumors
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by doskie(m): 7:40am On May 16, 2016
Davidovinci:

Ladies ain't left out you know....Y'all also do the same with your breast, when a guy is standing in front........ #justsaying
lemme nor lie i use to enjoy that thing ehn.

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by henry78okez(m): 7:41am On May 16, 2016
This is a complete fairy tale. How possible could he have brought out his joystick in public? Were there no security operatives in the bank? Ok, so, while he was busy rubbing his joystick on d woman's ass, she never felt anything until he released on her leg. Was d man completely unclad while in d bank. Honestly I find this story unbelievable.
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by ReachHard: 7:44am On May 16, 2016
THAT D!CK SHOULD BE CHARGED FOR ILLEGAL WANDERING LMFAO
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by Iceberg3: 7:44am On May 16, 2016
Stephrocks:
One reason why I don't like standing in front of guys some of them can be so immature. Some try by all means to touch a lady's ass which I find annoying.

picture of ur big yansh or u are a lying and certified FRYING PAN..yeye
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by MrGerald(m): 7:46am On May 16, 2016
he brought out his dick rubbing on the girl's buttock, why didn't the girl make any move until he felt the fluids all over her leg? probably she was enjoying it but knowing the release will cause attraction she turned against the man

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by Iceberg3: 7:50am On May 16, 2016
Davidovinci:

Ladies ain't left out you know....Y'all also do the same with your breast, when a guy is standing in front........ #justsaying

you garrit,man.. They do it mainly inside da public transport..one got so carried away and was virtually smooching me,i just kept cool.... truth is i enjoy it,sha hehe..
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by a4hafoe(m): 7:56am On May 16, 2016
The lie is not well constructed...ahhhanh...the news said the guy rubbed his stuff on her buttocks, how come she didn't call for help before the fluid came out, or na as the guy stuff touch am the fluid rush out ni...abi he was doing subtle rubbing ni?

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by Nature8(m): 7:57am On May 16, 2016
ChappyChase:
Chai!

Lol..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by fratermathy(m): 8:09am On May 16, 2016
jasysandra:
Perverts every where sad

Ladies protect them ass abeg.

Protect them ass?

You think say na film you dey? tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by Ibro2005: 8:09am On May 16, 2016
That is why Islam is good always.
We don't make a single queue of same men and women
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by ummeey: 8:17am On May 16, 2016
Disgusting.
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by ummeey: 8:18am On May 16, 2016
Ibro2005:
That is why Islam is good always.

We don't make a single queue of same men and women
Exactly my brother. Salam alaikum. Happy birthday to you.

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by DaMotivator(m): 8:26am On May 16, 2016
dis is d height of sexual perverseness....wat rubbish....funny tho shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by freetheking: 8:26am On May 16, 2016
This is fantastically lie.
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by wtfCode: 8:30am On May 16, 2016
Only Lai mohammed could right down this story
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by haul: 8:38am On May 16, 2016
ummeey:
Exactly my brother. Salam alaikum. Happy birthday to you.

You muslims should stop being a hypocrite, a banking hall is not a mosque, do expect banks to seperate the queue of a man and a woman again?

What kind of over religious country is this for goodness sake! You lot are repugnant.

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by 9jatatafo(m): 8:45am On May 16, 2016
Was the man naked?
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by Nickymezor(f): 8:53am On May 16, 2016
This tale seems fabricated to me... It doesnt add up abeg undecided
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by Youngpo413: 9:03am On May 16, 2016
Ladies are cheap nowadays,pusys everywhere, why should he embarrass his self in this manner?
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by Youngpo413: 9:14am On May 16, 2016
chara019:
wait o,
whilst rubbing his dick on her butt she didn't feel it? why then did she raise an alarm after he ejaculated?
i dey suspect that woman.....lol
nice poem on your siggy.
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by cr80vity(m): 9:21am On May 16, 2016
dis s addiction to d core
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by Richardfred(m): 9:23am On May 16, 2016
Not palatable for humans earing.............
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by mamajaz(f): 9:32am On May 16, 2016
Timolanki:
Lies. Was d man naked in a bank? I guess not, therefore his boxers or trouser will mop it up.

You are not used to reading and understanding
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by teejaymiquel(m): 9:38am On May 16, 2016
[color=#990000][/color][i][/i]Investigations revealed the
man was attracted to the
woman's buttocks while
standing behind her on a
queue and then he brought
out his joystick and
masturbated by rubbing it on
her buttocks till he released
all over her legs. wen d man was rubbing his joystick on her buttocks she didn't complain. she was busy njoying it too.na d fluid odour were she no like na him she complain.

mtcheeeeeeeeeeew
#End.time.buttocks
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by VanBommel(m): 9:44am On May 16, 2016
Youngpo413:
maybe she gave him a hand job then turn him to get cheap attention, ladies can be wicked. I don't think any sane man will cum with ease in a public place.
she didn't give him any handjob, the man was rubbing his already erected d!ck on the girl's arse and got lost in the act.
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by emmyblow: 9:47am On May 16, 2016
Madness. She baby all over.

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by Youngpo413: 9:50am On May 16, 2016
VanBommel:
she didn't give him any handjob, the man was rubbing his already erected d!ck on the girl's arse and got lost in the act.
beautiful world.
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by robosky02(m): 10:03am On May 16, 2016
abeg na who get this thing

Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by sukkot: 10:06am On May 16, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol.

She doesn't look like a tyranny - she just has strong features and that supremely attractive luscious/full black lips. The shyte that's supremely effective on mutumbo. grin

Ya crush, Yemi Alade - now, that's a tranny with a small willy between her legs. grin

Anyway, let me give you a next angle.

she looks like a nigga named chukwuemeka or chukwudi. maybe even chibuzor undecided cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by seanwilliam(m): 10:07am On May 16, 2016
dis makes me remember wen i wanted to obtain my jamb form.d girl was in front of me and the queue was so tight...come see the way i dey sweat
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by seanwilliam(m): 10:14am On May 16, 2016
haul:

You muslims should stop being a hypocrite, a banking hall is not a mosque, do expect banks to seperate the queue of a man and a woman again?

What kind of over religious country is this for goodness sake! You lot are repugnant.
abi oh my bro.they tink everywhere s a mosque. Crazy set of people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia / Meet Putin The Russian President, His Wife And Daughters / Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.