Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Happy Super Sweet 16 Birthday Mother And Happy Birthday To Me. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Super Sweet 16 Birthday Mother And Happy Birthday To Me. (5691 Views)

Happy Birthday Lalasticlala / Mother And Daughter Crying At Her Traditional Wedding / Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Super Sweet 16 Birthday Mother And Happy Birthday To Me. by optional1(f): 11:57am On May 15, 2016
She is my role model, Her smiles gives me hope and courage.

She taught me so many things even though am not close to her.

She gives me Joy and make me a pretty lady I Am today, her smiles reflect in me everyday.

She is humble and sincere, honest and kind hearted.

She is a Queen Mother.

She is My Super Dopest Sweet mom.

Happy Birthday Sweet Mother may you live to eat the fruit of your labour through your basketball children.
May God continue to bless you and guard you, may He fill you heart with love, joy and happiness now and forever more.
Wish you long life and prosperity as we celebrate Pentecost today may the Holy Spirt leads and guard you for us your children. Amen!

On behalf of your basketball children I say Bon Anniversary Maami!! Love you!

Guys show some kind love to this woman cos without her there will be no me.

Cc:
robosky02
shizzy7
TheSuperNerd
klexycole
blueto
hungryboy
Dongata
firstking01
selvad
Kaira333
Mediapace
Joshrob

yelebe

cc.
lalasticlala ur MB no go reduce if u jst send ur birthday wishes to maami.

am waiting for your message.
Re: Happy Super Sweet 16 Birthday Mother And Happy Birthday To Me. by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 15, 2016
HappyBirthday to mummy. wishn her many more year to come in good health. my regards.!

1 Like

Re: Happy Super Sweet 16 Birthday Mother And Happy Birthday To Me. by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 15, 2016
happy birthday to my wonderful mother inlaw..... God will bless her for me

1 Like

Re: Happy Super Sweet 16 Birthday Mother And Happy Birthday To Me. by optional1(f): 12:25pm On May 15, 2016
sammyomal:
HappyBirthday to mummy.
wishn her many more year to come in good health.
my regards.!

Amen!
Thanks dear she will hear ur wishes 4 her.
Re: Happy Super Sweet 16 Birthday Mother And Happy Birthday To Me. by optional1(f): 12:26pm On May 15, 2016
praizeblog:
happy birthday to my wonderful mother inlaw..... God will bless her for me

Shebi u remember dat u avnt pay anything yet ba.
Re: Happy Super Sweet 16 Birthday Mother And Happy Birthday To Me. by Mediapace: 12:38pm On May 15, 2016
Happy birthday to Mama optional1,you gave birth to a brave,courageous and intelligent damsel.
Many more years ahead and i pray you will not know the burial ground of any of your children.

GOD BLESS YOU MA'AMI!
GOD BLESS YOUR NEW AGE!!
Re: Happy Super Sweet 16 Birthday Mother And Happy Birthday To Me. by optional1(f): 12:50pm On May 15, 2016
Mediapace:
Happy birthday to Mama optional1,you gave birth to a brave,courageous and intelligent damsel.
Many more years ahead and i pray you will not know the burial ground of any of your children.

GOD BLESS YOU MA'AMI!
GOD BLESS YOUR NEW AGE!!

Amen Amen Amen.

Thanks dear.

Same prayers nd wishes to your lovely mom also.

Happy Pentecost Sunday
Re: Happy Super Sweet 16 Birthday Mother And Happy Birthday To Me. by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 15, 2016
optional1:

Shebi u remember dat u avnt pay anything yet ba.
Lolz...yes I remember.... I will pay nah.... no rush
Re: Happy Super Sweet 16 Birthday Mother And Happy Birthday To Me. by optional1(f): 1:08pm On May 15, 2016
praizeblog:
Lolz...yes I remember.... I will pay nah.... no rush

I jst remind u.
Re: Happy Super Sweet 16 Birthday Mother And Happy Birthday To Me. by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 15, 2016
optional1:

I jst remind u.
alright swt hrt

1 Like

Re: Happy Super Sweet 16 Birthday Mother And Happy Birthday To Me. by andyanders: 1:33pm On May 15, 2016
Happy Birthday to a sweet mother. May all your children be a blessing unto you. Heaven shall open and bless them that there will never be any of them that will not bless you. This your daughter shall be a surprise gift to your home that people shall favor you through her.

HBD mum. You must be alive to carry your grandchildren IJN. Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
Re: Happy Super Sweet 16 Birthday Mother And Happy Birthday To Me. by Dotwillis1(m): 2:09pm On May 15, 2016
Hbd to her
Re: Happy Super Sweet 16 Birthday Mother And Happy Birthday To Me. by firstking01(m): 2:09pm On May 15, 2016
optional1:

She gives me Joy and make me a pretty lady I Am today, her smiles reflect in me everyday.

She is a Queen Mother.

Happy Birthday Sweet Mother may you live to eat the fruit of your labour through your basketball children.
May God continue to bless you and guard you, may He fill you heart with love, joy and happiness now and forever more.
Wish you long life and prosperity as we celebrate Pentecost today may the Holy Spirt leads and guard you for us your children. Amen!

Cc:
robosky02
shizzy7
TheSuperNerd
klexycole
blueto
hungryboy
Dongata
firstking01
selvad
Kaira333
Mediapace
Joshrob
ucnwafor
KINGinVAHALa3
yelebe

cc.

one love, and hbd to hergrin

1 Like

Re: Happy Super Sweet 16 Birthday Mother And Happy Birthday To Me. by optional1(f): 4:35pm On May 15, 2016
firstking01:
one love, and hbd to hergrin

Dis one u dey shine teeth hope say u don brush ba.
Re: Happy Super Sweet 16 Birthday Mother And Happy Birthday To Me. by firstking01(m): 4:39pm On May 15, 2016
optional1:

Dis one u dey shine teeth hope say u don brush ba.
Yeap i have...you wanna kiss megrin?
Re: Happy Super Sweet 16 Birthday Mother And Happy Birthday To Me. by optional1(f): 4:39pm On May 15, 2016
andyanders:
Happy Birthday to a sweet mother. May all your children be a blessing unto you. Heaven shall open and bless them that there will never be any of them that will not bless you. This your daughter shall be a surprise gift to your home that people shall favor you through her.

HBD mum. You must be alive to carry your grandchildren IJN. Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Amen Amen Amen.

Wow so kind of you

Thank you dear friend may God grant all your wishes too nd bless you mom.

Thank you.
Re: Happy Super Sweet 16 Birthday Mother And Happy Birthday To Me. by optional1(f): 4:44pm On May 15, 2016
firstking01:
Yeap i have...you wanna kiss megrin?

I doubt u av brush, I no kiss I don over kiss today.
Re: Happy Super Sweet 16 Birthday Mother And Happy Birthday To Me. by ucnwafor(m): 6:00pm On May 15, 2016
Happy birthday to optional1 momzy!! How old nah??

Cos I doubt if u really know if today is her birthday, don't jst say wat u are not sure of......

Smh
Re: Happy Super Sweet 16 Birthday Mother And Happy Birthday To Me. by optional1(f): 6:11pm On May 15, 2016
ucnwafor:
Happy birthday to optional1 momzy!! How old nah??

Cos I doubt if u really know if today is her birthday, don't jst say wat u are not sure of......

Smh

Lol enemy spoted

tnx 4 d wish she wil hear.
Re: Happy Super Sweet 16 Birthday Mother And Happy Birthday To Me. by shizzy7(f): 8:39pm On May 15, 2016
optional1:

She is a Queen Mother.

Cc:
robosky02
shizzy7
TheSuperNerd
klexycole
blueto
hungryboy
Dongata
firstking01
selvad
Kaira333
Mediapace
Joshrob
ucnwafor
KINGinVAHALa3
yelebe

cc.

Aawwwwwee

This is so sweet of you optional, mama is also proud of you...
Wishing her long life and prosperity to enjoy the fruit of her labour In good health, joy,peace and happiness...

The best "thank you mum" you can give to her is by being successful in all aspect of your life.....

Happy birthday to your super dopest mum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Super Sweet 16 Birthday Mother And Happy Birthday To Me. by optional1(f): 9:13pm On May 15, 2016
shizzy7:
Aawwwwwee

This is so sweet of you optional, mama is also proud of you...
Wishing her long life and prosperity to enjoy the fruit of her labour In good health, joy,peace and happiness...

The best "thank you mum" you can give to her is by being successful in all aspect of your life.....

Happy birthday to your super dopest mum.

Thanks so much dear

God bless you.
Same prayers to your mom also.
Re: Happy Super Sweet 16 Birthday Mother And Happy Birthday To Me. by robosky02(m): 9:38pm On May 15, 2016
optional1:

She is a Queen Mother.

Cc:
robosky02

wow to have a mum is to have real "cover" over your head

sometimes fathers may be too busy but mama will always be there

thank you mama for giving us optional1 the only option

please play this song for here

audio: https://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Prince-Nico-Mbarga-Sweet-Mother-BellaNaija-May-2015.mp3]
Download
Re: Happy Super Sweet 16 Birthday Mother And Happy Birthday To Me. by optional1(f): 10:12pm On May 15, 2016
robosky02:

wow to have a mum is to have real "cover" over your head

sometimes fathers may be too busy but mama will always be there

thank you mama for giving us optional1 the only option

please play this song for here

audio: https://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Prince-Nico-Mbarga-Sweet-Mother-BellaNaija-May-2015.mp3]
Download

Thanks dear friend, God bless u.

Will download d song now
Re: Happy Super Sweet 16 Birthday Mother And Happy Birthday To Me. by Kaira333: 10:58pm On May 15, 2016
Happy birthday sweet mum. Wishing you long life and p.
Re: Happy Super Sweet 16 Birthday Mother And Happy Birthday To Me. by hungryboy(m): 8:48am On May 16, 2016
I travel go farm for weekend oh, Na now i come back, Happy birthday Mama Optional, And may her days be long enough to see her great grandchildren
Re: Happy Super Sweet 16 Birthday Mother And Happy Birthday To Me. by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:18pm On May 16, 2016
I know I'm late but that's because I'm just coming back on NL after a few weeks off....

Happy belated birthday to your mom, Optional1.... sorry I'm late.

Godbless... #smiles

optional1:

She is a Queen Mother.

Cc:
robosky02
shizzy7
TheSuperNerd
klexycole
blueto
hungryboy
Dongata
firstking01
selvad
Kaira333
Mediapace
Joshrob
ucnwafor
KINGinVAHALa3
yelebe

cc.

1 Like

Re: Happy Super Sweet 16 Birthday Mother And Happy Birthday To Me. by optional1(f): 11:34pm On May 16, 2016
TheSuperNerd:

I know I'm late but that's because I'm just coming back on NL after a few weeks off....

Happy belated birthday to your mom, Optional1.... sorry I'm late.

Godbless... #smiles

No problem dear................

Thanks so much appreciate
Re: Happy Super Sweet 16 Birthday Mother And Happy Birthday To Me. by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:29am On May 23, 2016
Your mom is may-born and you are also May-born.... grin

This is wonderful!!!

Now it's your turn.... You celebrated your mom. Now let someone else celebrate you.

Happy Birthday Optional1 (also known by the Optional2 moniker).

Your code name, Uyai means beautiful. I wish you a very beautiful day and more beautiful years up ahead.

You will not let your generation down.... smiley

God bless you...

Hey guys, it's Optional1's Birthday.... it's finally here.

Cc:

Safarigirl
(like you, Safarihoney is may-born) smiley

Shizzy7

Klexycole

Robosky2

Blueto

It's also interesting to note that she is a contestant in the MISS NL competition. I ain't really following it though but yep, I endorse her candidacy... She's a lovely lady.

Happy Birthday again..... Uyai Optional1

Godspeed. wink

optional1:

No problem dear................

Thanks so much appreciate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Super Sweet 16 Birthday Mother And Happy Birthday To Me. by optional1(f): 7:55am On May 23, 2016
TheSuperNerd:

Your mom is may-born and you are also May-born.... grin

This is wonderful!!!

Now it's your turn.... You celebrated your mom. Now let someone else celebrate you.

Happy Birthday Optional1 (also known by the Optional2 moniker).

Your code name, Uyai means beautiful. I wish you a very beautiful day and more beautiful years up ahead.

You will not let your generation down.... smiley

God bless you...

Hey guys, it's Optional1's Birthday.... it's finally here.

Cc:

Safarigirl

Shizzy7

Klexycole

Robosky2

Blueto

It's also interesting to note that she is a contestant in the MISS NL competition. I ain't really following it though but yep, I endorse her candidacy... She's a lovely lady.

Happy Birthday again..... Uyai Optional1

Godspeed. wink

Am kinda blushing now, so sweet messages nd wishes thank you so much dear really appreciate. You the best biko play the song Connect by phyno for me.
Re: Happy Super Sweet 16 Birthday Mother And Happy Birthday To Me. by bedguy(m): 12:08pm On May 23, 2016
optional1:

Am kinda blushing now, so sweet messages nd wishes thank you so much dear really appreciate. You the best biko play the song Connect by phyno for me.
Happy Birthday to your mum. But support Mimzy for Miss NL 2016 if you crash out of the competition before the grand finale.
Re: Happy Super Sweet 16 Birthday Mother And Happy Birthday To Me. by optional1(f): 12:12pm On May 23, 2016
bedguy:

Happy Birthday to your mum. But support Mimzy for Miss NL 2016 if you crash out of the competition before the grand finale.

Lol tnk u.
Re: Happy Super Sweet 16 Birthday Mother And Happy Birthday To Me. by safarigirl(f): 12:21pm On May 23, 2016
optional1:

Happy birthday dearie, wishing you long life, prosperity and God's infinite blessings and protection.

Have fun kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Outdoor Advertising On Pedestrian Bridge Advert Panels / Meet My Younger Sister / Spandex Chair Covers For Sale Call 08081504149

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.