Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,419 members, 7,781,224 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:54 AM

Tiwa Savage's Body Has Lost Shape; She Now Uses Waist Trainers -teebillz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Body Has Lost Shape; She Now Uses Waist Trainers -teebillz (6057 Views)

Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage's Body Has Lost Shape; She Now Uses Waist Trainers -teebillz by shadrach77: 12:49pm On May 15, 2016
The embattled husband of the once upon a time Nigeria music industry first lady , TIWA SAVAGE, has revealed more jaw opening information why he is no more interested in his failed marriage and why he is never going back to his wife Tiwa savage.

ALSO READ - WHAT IS THE FUTURE OF “EMPIRE “WITHOUT JAMAL”

The news of their fight has been on air for sometimes now and it has led to a lot of drama which also extended to them calling each other names and even the husband going for a drug test.

News reaching us today from unconfirmed source said that Teebillz said that the reason why he is showing such levity towards the whole situation is because he has lost interest in Tiwa. According to our source, he said “the woman I got married to is not what I have been living with”

After giving birth to our son she totally let go of her body, she could not even work on her body to get back to shape. Her tummy is now completely out of shape and that was one of the attributes that attracted me to her. I complained bitterly but my complains fell on deaf ears so she was so lazy to workout.

This days she even wears waist trainer each time she is going out to make sure her fans doesn’t notice, but I bet it still shows and this is why you hardly see her on revealing dresses anymore which is against the Tiwa we all know.

For this reason I am never going back to that marriage……
http://gbojublog..com.ng/2016/05/tee-billz-further-reveals-why-he-is-no.html
Re: Tiwa Savage's Body Has Lost Shape; She Now Uses Waist Trainers -teebillz by decatalyst(m): 12:50pm On May 15, 2016
Ah! Can this supposed man calm down and not talk till whatever is left in his bloodstream cease to intoxicate? undecided

Your woman lost shape? You no see the "future" before you marry her?

She is losing shape after giving you a kinky male child?

Whatever or whoever she is now sums up how well you can care and protect what is in your custody.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Body Has Lost Shape; She Now Uses Waist Trainers -teebillz by cruzita(f): 12:52pm On May 15, 2016
grin truth don dey come out small small
Re: Tiwa Savage's Body Has Lost Shape; She Now Uses Waist Trainers -teebillz by chikel2000(m): 12:53pm On May 15, 2016
If dis report is true then dis man is d most stupid of all men, rubbish

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Body Has Lost Shape; She Now Uses Waist Trainers -teebillz by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 12:54pm On May 15, 2016
Foolish man and woman .... to hell with your pity story. cool
Re: Tiwa Savage's Body Has Lost Shape; She Now Uses Waist Trainers -teebillz by prestige2013: 12:55pm On May 15, 2016
Fantastically and nonsensically reason!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Body Has Lost Shape; She Now Uses Waist Trainers -teebillz by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 15, 2016
na U talk am oo
Re: Tiwa Savage's Body Has Lost Shape; She Now Uses Waist Trainers -teebillz by johnPollock(m): 12:59pm On May 15, 2016
we don't blame u bro....this is wat too much cocaine causes to gentlemen ..the talk rubbish anyhw

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Body Has Lost Shape; She Now Uses Waist Trainers -teebillz by Fweshspice(m): 1:11pm On May 15, 2016
Lol cheesy see yeye excuse
Re: Tiwa Savage's Body Has Lost Shape; She Now Uses Waist Trainers -teebillz by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 15, 2016
No source. OP I dey fold hand look you.

Probably true. Nigerian women're too lazy and want you to love them how you did pre-courtship even while they sit all day getting fat and nagging you for reasons known to them.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Body Has Lost Shape; She Now Uses Waist Trainers -teebillz by bigtt76(f): 1:21pm On May 15, 2016
Sauce ooooo!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Body Has Lost Shape; She Now Uses Waist Trainers -teebillz by shadrach77: 1:26pm On May 15, 2016
Re: Tiwa Savage's Body Has Lost Shape; She Now Uses Waist Trainers -teebillz by nikkypearl(f): 1:32pm On May 15, 2016
mitcheewww
Re: Tiwa Savage's Body Has Lost Shape; She Now Uses Waist Trainers -teebillz by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 15, 2016
miss tiwa... the generous sharer
Re: Tiwa Savage's Body Has Lost Shape; She Now Uses Waist Trainers -teebillz by Olasco93: 2:09pm On May 15, 2016
shadrach77:
According to our source, he said “the woman I got married to is not what I have been living with”

After giving birth to our son she totally let go of her body, she could not even work on her body to get back to shape. Her tummy is now completely out of shape and that was one of the attributes that attracted me to her. I complained bitterly but my complains fell on deaf ears so she was so lazy to workout.

This days she even wears waist trainer each time she is going out to make sure her fans doesn’t notice, but I bet it still shows and this is why you hardly see her on revealing dresses anymore which is against the Tiwa we all know.

Am not judging anybody, but what i have to say to this seemingly Unconfirmed gossip is that ''This is what happens when you marry somebody because of the Physical Endowment (Looks), forgetting that how one looks physically doesn't keep marriage, but Personality.
In the long run, looks would fade away, and you now start living with the person's personality which is the Originality of that person.
And if the personality is nothing to right a poo about, then the marriage is at Risk.
#It's better and safer to learn from other peoples experiences and mistakes.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Body Has Lost Shape; She Now Uses Waist Trainers -teebillz by Flexherbal(m): 2:18pm On May 15, 2016
Must they bring this things to the public?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Body Has Lost Shape; She Now Uses Waist Trainers -teebillz by bigtt76(f): 3:00pm On May 15, 2016
Re: Tiwa Savage's Body Has Lost Shape; She Now Uses Waist Trainers -teebillz by themmyd: 3:11pm On May 15, 2016
I don't believe ds story

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Body Has Lost Shape; She Now Uses Waist Trainers -teebillz by teekay213(m): 3:30pm On May 15, 2016
seriously
Re: Tiwa Savage's Body Has Lost Shape; She Now Uses Waist Trainers -teebillz by dopedealer(m): 3:32pm On May 15, 2016
Heya.. . And I feel pity for TBillions
But em old pass all this sha..
Abi na bcus of the waist trainer u want commit suicide too
Re: Tiwa Savage's Body Has Lost Shape; She Now Uses Waist Trainers -teebillz by Kiish(m): 3:32pm On May 15, 2016
She carry belle for 9 months, gave birth ,is taking care of your child and is working hard to put food on the table and all you can say is that she is out of shape and she has big belly....
This Teebillz is a shameless human being. Uncle Tee billz, do you have a job? Go and find job...
Re: Tiwa Savage's Body Has Lost Shape; She Now Uses Waist Trainers -teebillz by 9japride(m): 3:39pm On May 15, 2016
I don't think he said this, but if true the guy has a small pikin brain. A disgrace to men, hope his dad didn't abandon his mother? Our mothers are strong being
Re: Tiwa Savage's Body Has Lost Shape; She Now Uses Waist Trainers -teebillz by bro4u: 3:40pm On May 15, 2016
Let the allegations keep on coming, the next would be that Tiwa doesn't have a pvssy or Teebillz has a horse d¡ck...
Re: Tiwa Savage's Body Has Lost Shape; She Now Uses Waist Trainers -teebillz by Amberon: 4:31pm On May 15, 2016
oo
Re: Tiwa Savage's Body Has Lost Shape; She Now Uses Waist Trainers -teebillz by tyson99(m): 4:38pm On May 15, 2016
I SMELL PAINMENT FROM TEEBILLZ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage's Body Has Lost Shape; She Now Uses Waist Trainers -teebillz by icebebe(f): 5:01pm On May 15, 2016
True true dis guy is a drug addict
Re: Tiwa Savage's Body Has Lost Shape; She Now Uses Waist Trainers -teebillz by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 15, 2016
See this yeye man o

She has lost shape and you've lost interest...why are you then angry about her relationship with other men?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Body Has Lost Shape; She Now Uses Waist Trainers -teebillz by pretydiva(f): 5:36pm On May 15, 2016
If he actually said dis,den he is such a big fool
Re: Tiwa Savage's Body Has Lost Shape; She Now Uses Waist Trainers -teebillz by nairagossip: 5:43pm On May 15, 2016
haa
Re: Tiwa Savage's Body Has Lost Shape; She Now Uses Waist Trainers -teebillz by OgbeniAnonymous: 5:46pm On May 15, 2016
shadrach77:
The embattled husband of the once upon a time Nigeria music industry first lady , TIWA SAVAGE, has revealed more jaw opening information why he is no more interested in his failed marriage and why he is never going back to his wife Tiwa savage.

ALSO READ - WHAT IS THE FUTURE OF “EMPIRE “WITHOUT JAMAL”

The news of their fight has been on air for sometimes now and it has led to a lot of drama which also extended to them calling each other names and even the husband going for a drug test.

News reaching us today from unconfirmed source said that Teebillz said that the reason why he is showing such levity towards the whole situation is because he has lost interest in Tiwa. According to our source, he said “the woman I got married to is not what I have been living with”

http://gbojublog..com.ng/2016/05/tee-billz-further-reveals-why-he-is-no.html
I pity u, that's all I will say.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Body Has Lost Shape; She Now Uses Waist Trainers -teebillz by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 6:01pm On May 15, 2016
But if diz story na true,
This Man is Fantastically Foolish

Wetin concern me with ur wife waist
Re: Tiwa Savage's Body Has Lost Shape; She Now Uses Waist Trainers -teebillz by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 15, 2016
Mannh this is the type of man that make you lose hope in love forever.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG!!! Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniel Sets ‘studio’ On Fire (photos) / Guess What?ice Prince Real Name Is / TB Joshua's Daughter Graduates From London School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.