Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,994 members, 7,806,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Man at 38 Not Married, Wat Could B Wrong & Should I Continue wit D Relationship? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man at 38 Not Married, Wat Could B Wrong & Should I Continue wit D Relationship? (4655 Views)

Should I Continue To Wait Or Date Another? / Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? / Should I Continue With The Relationship? (25+ Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man at 38 Not Married, Wat Could B Wrong & Should I Continue wit D Relationship? by mizzochocinco: 2:37am On May 16, 2016
Mindfulness:

It's ok. I was just wondering why you would think that it is a problem not to be married at a certain age.
grandpa are you 50 and single? grin
Re: Man at 38 Not Married, Wat Could B Wrong & Should I Continue wit D Relationship? by MissCheesom: 7:07am On May 16, 2016
ivyT:
It isn't even advisable to court a man 15 yes and above older than you. Insecurity on his part is inevitable.

Op I have no advice for you

Ok..
Re: Man at 38 Not Married, Wat Could B Wrong & Should I Continue wit D Relationship? by MissCheesom: 7:14am On May 16, 2016
mizzochocinco:
Most of the times guys who play victim are usually the perpatrators, if you dig into his past a little you will find out that he was probably the one who did most of the cheating. If he is constantly going awol, then you have just entered one chance. All i say is run as fast as you can and never look back

cry cry I've ended the relationship
Re: Man at 38 Not Married, Wat Could B Wrong & Should I Continue wit D Relationship? by redgem(f): 7:51am On May 16, 2016
MissCheesom:

cry cry I've ended the relationship

That was a bad move sis.. How long have you both been dating? I know men can be annoyingly stupid most times but there is what we call endurance, give him time and watch him closely before you make a decision.. Because right now, you will be among the list of women who were at fault.

Play the fool for now..
Re: Man at 38 Not Married, Wat Could B Wrong & Should I Continue wit D Relationship? by MissCheesom: 7:56am On May 16, 2016
redgem:

That was a bad move sis.. How long have you both been dating? I know men can be annoyingly stupid most times but there is what we call endurance, give him time and watch him closely before you make a decision.. Because right now, you will be among the list of women who were at fault.

Play the fool for now..

I've ended the relationship already
Re: Man at 38 Not Married, Wat Could B Wrong & Should I Continue wit D Relationship? by redgem(f): 7:59am On May 16, 2016
MissCheesom:

I've ended the relationship already

Hmmmmm, was he in support of your decision I. E did he say anything after you told him about the breakup?
Re: Man at 38 Not Married, Wat Could B Wrong & Should I Continue wit D Relationship? by johnson232: 8:01am On May 16, 2016
MissCheesom:

Yeah... Everything is possible

Men are good at hiding secrets
yeah... but women are better at hiding secrets
Re: Man at 38 Not Married, Wat Could B Wrong & Should I Continue wit D Relationship? by johnson232: 8:04am On May 16, 2016
MissCheesom:

I've ended the relationship
u weren't even serious abt the relationship...
Re: Man at 38 Not Married, Wat Could B Wrong & Should I Continue wit D Relationship? by MissCheesom: 8:04am On May 16, 2016
redgem:

Hmmmmm, was he in support of your decision I. E did he say anything after you told him about the breakup?

He actually said nothing about d breakup was just beating around the bush
Re: Man at 38 Not Married, Wat Could B Wrong & Should I Continue wit D Relationship? by MissCheesom: 8:07am On May 16, 2016
johnson232:

u weren't even serious abt the relationship...

I was serious about it...what were you expecting me to do? People said I should run now before its too late
Re: Man at 38 Not Married, Wat Could B Wrong & Should I Continue wit D Relationship? by johnson232: 8:08am On May 16, 2016
MissCheesom:

what do u mean by beating abt the bush?
why are u trying so hard to paint this guy black?
Re: Man at 38 Not Married, Wat Could B Wrong & Should I Continue wit D Relationship? by johnson232: 8:09am On May 16, 2016
MissCheesom:

I was serious about it...what were you expecting me to do? People said I should run now before its too late
damn!!! so because people said so, u decided to end it?
Re: Man at 38 Not Married, Wat Could B Wrong & Should I Continue wit D Relationship? by aforti(m): 8:09am On May 16, 2016
A child can never think of getting married when he is still enjoying the attention of everyone around. Yes he is 38 but he is just a big child. Don't expect anything responsible from him. Besides marriage is a choice, age should not be a criteria for marriage. He is not ready for it and he has the right not to be ready for it even if he is 50yr.

1 Like

Re: Man at 38 Not Married, Wat Could B Wrong & Should I Continue wit D Relationship? by PresVA: 8:12am On May 16, 2016
redgem:

Must he be in support of her decision? ? What other red flag does she need before she calls off the relationship? Or you want the man to engage her before she calls it off?
That's how it starts, she'll be encouraged to endure, before you know it they're married and OP comes here crying. ..

The signs are so glaring...

I'm even suspecting he's married, all these calling off appointments and hiding calls are huge pointers. ..

The decision is hers anyway, no be me go live with the man...

3 Likes

Re: Man at 38 Not Married, Wat Could B Wrong & Should I Continue wit D Relationship? by redgem(f): 8:12am On May 16, 2016
MissCheesom:

That means, he hasn't really accepted the breakup...

Did you meet him to tell him or you just sent a message like how girls do?

Note: you don't breakup through chats or messages, that is a sign of Cowardice. If you really want to break up with him, set up a meeting and tell him, in that way you can really deduce something from his reaction
Re: Man at 38 Not Married, Wat Could B Wrong & Should I Continue wit D Relationship? by MissCheesom: 8:16am On May 16, 2016
johnson232:

what do u mean by beating abt the bush?
why are u trying so hard to paint this guy black?

I'm not trying to paint him black, I laid an accusation and he could not really prove himself
Re: Man at 38 Not Married, Wat Could B Wrong & Should I Continue wit D Relationship? by redgem(f): 8:19am On May 16, 2016
PresVA:
Must he be in support of her decision? ? What other red flag does she need before she calls off the relationship? Or you want the man to engage her before she calls it off?
That's how it starts, she'll be encouraged to endure, before you know it they're married and OP comes here crying. ..

The signs are so glaring...

I'm even suspecting he's married, all these calling off appointments and hiding calls are huge pointers. ..

The decision is hers anyway, no be me go live with the man...

I'm saying she shouldn't just end the relationship because he cancelled their appointments or refused to pick some certain calls

There should be a reason for everything, we should not jump into conclusion
Re: Man at 38 Not Married, Wat Could B Wrong & Should I Continue wit D Relationship? by MissCheesom: 8:20am On May 16, 2016
johnson232:

damn!!! so because people said so, u decided to end it?

They made good points cry
Re: Man at 38 Not Married, Wat Could B Wrong & Should I Continue wit D Relationship? by redgem(f): 8:26am On May 16, 2016
aforti:
A child can never think of getting married when he is still enjoying the attention of everyone around. Yes he is 38 but he is just a big child. Don't expect anything responsible from him. Besides marriage is a choice, age should not be a criteria for marriage. He is not ready for it and he has the right not to be ready for it even if he is 50yr.

You made a good point but her earlier post said he talked about marriage to her. Why talk about it when you are not ready? Giving the lady hope
Re: Man at 38 Not Married, Wat Could B Wrong & Should I Continue wit D Relationship? by MissCheesom: 8:27am On May 16, 2016
redgem:

That means, he hasn't really accepted the breakup...

Did you meet him to tell him or you just sent a message like how girls do?

Note: you don't breakup through chats or messages, that is a sign of Cowardice. If you really want to break up with him, set up a meeting and tell him, in that way you can really deduce something from his reaction

We had a chat......
Re: Man at 38 Not Married, Wat Could B Wrong & Should I Continue wit D Relationship? by redgem(f): 8:55am On May 16, 2016
MissCheesom:

We had a chat......
Call him and ask to meet him
Re: Man at 38 Not Married, Wat Could B Wrong & Should I Continue wit D Relationship? by Nobody: 10:29am On May 16, 2016
mizzochocinco:
grandpa are you 50 and single? grin

I am 55 and single. Is it a problem?
Re: Man at 38 Not Married, Wat Could B Wrong & Should I Continue wit D Relationship? by MissCheesom: 10:43am On May 16, 2016
redgem:

Call him and ask to meet him

I'm not sure I can do that...
Re: Man at 38 Not Married, Wat Could B Wrong & Should I Continue wit D Relationship? by redgem(f): 11:24am On May 16, 2016
MissCheesom:

I'm not sure I can do that...
That's called pride and we ladies display dat a lot. All good though
Re: Man at 38 Not Married, Wat Could B Wrong & Should I Continue wit D Relationship? by cococandy(f): 2:07pm On May 16, 2016
He's a married man. OP don't be fooled.
He won't take calls in your presence, goes MIA unexpectedly and cancels appointments without warning at the last minute.
If that guy is not married, I'll add x to my username. angry
Good thing you dumped him.

Those are what we call destiny blockers. He won't get serious with you and he won't leave you so that a better person can have a chance with you.
Until you're 35, then he'll find an excuse to break up with you after wasting 8yrs of your life and in the process making you say no to others who might have been better for you.
Then you start looking for how to start a new relationship when that's not what you planned for yourself at that stage.
Re: Man at 38 Not Married, Wat Could B Wrong & Should I Continue wit D Relationship? by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 16, 2016
THE REASON WHY HE ISNT MARRIED YET COULD BE
1)HE IS ALREADY MARRIED{YET STILL CLAIMS SINGLE TO GET YOU IN HIS BED,I HAVE MET SUCH GUYS),OR HE HAS A BABYMAMA, OR HE IS A DIVORCEE.
2)HE FEELS THAT EVERY WOMAN HE COMES ACROSS IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH(fault Finder)
3)FEAR OF COMMITMENT.
4)HE IS A WOMANIZER.
5)MONETARY/FINANCIAL PROBLEMS.
Re: Man at 38 Not Married, Wat Could B Wrong & Should I Continue wit D Relationship? by yvelchstores(f): 3:41pm On May 16, 2016
Miss cheesom, RUN, RUN AS FAST AS U CAN, D SIGNS ARE EVERYWHERE, D GUY IS A NO NO.

1 Like

Re: Man at 38 Not Married, Wat Could B Wrong & Should I Continue wit D Relationship? by StPete: 5:48pm On May 16, 2016
Your man is either a chronic womanizer or already married. One or both!
Re: Man at 38 Not Married, Wat Could B Wrong & Should I Continue wit D Relationship? by thorpido(m): 8:30pm On May 16, 2016
onegig:

Lol... You seem young and someone he can bobo.

The first red flag is not admitting to wrong doing in any of his previous relationships. It takes two to tango and if he would claim saint during the previous ones and no't take responsibility for his current situation; you are better off without this fellow.

He still has a lot to learn .
Lol,even at 38yrs.
Re: Man at 38 Not Married, Wat Could B Wrong & Should I Continue wit D Relationship? by ogawisdom(m): 9:31pm On May 16, 2016
MissCheesom:
What do you think keeps a man till 38 and he is not yet married?

I'm currently dating a man of 38 before we started dating, he always called, was eager to see me and always bugging me.. Told me he wants a serious relationship with me cos he wants to settle down

He said he has been in relationships with different ladies and all the breakups were the fault of the females,that they were all cheats, his last lady broke up with him cos his refusal to kiss & sex her cos dey had an agreement of no sex before marriage.

We also made same agreement yet he has been wanting to kiss/touch me and I've been refusing, this is the same man that said his ex broke up with him cos he refused kissing her..

I also noticed he is not straight forward and always gives excuses, he cancels appointments at late hour without calling to even tell me, gives silly reasons, and he doesn't pick some calls in my presence..

God's time is the best
Re: Man at 38 Not Married, Wat Could B Wrong & Should I Continue wit D Relationship? by mizzochocinco: 7:17am On May 17, 2016
Mindfulness:

I am 55 and single. Is it a problem?
kai 55? embarassed can I get you a walking stick embarassed
Re: Man at 38 Not Married, Wat Could B Wrong & Should I Continue wit D Relationship? by Nobody: 8:12am On May 17, 2016
mizzochocinco:
kai 55? embarassed can I get you a walking stick embarassed

In 20 years. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Takes Pictures Of His Wife Privates Parts, To See If She Had Sex At Churc / Swing Lifestyle / Have You Seen This Photo Of A Nigerian Woman Who Had A Set Of Twins, Twice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.