Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Tired Of Blackheads, Pimples And Uneven Tone? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tired Of Blackheads, Pimples And Uneven Tone? (1718 Views)

7 Wrong Things Nigerians Say About Acnes And Pimples / Removal Of Blackheads –how To Get Rid Of Blackheads Overnight / Does Bronze Tone Cream Bleaches The Skin Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of Blackheads, Pimples And Uneven Tone? by oloriB(f): 1:21pm On May 15, 2016
Do you have any embarrassing skin condition? Uneven skin tone, Dark knuckles, pimples,sunburn, stretch mark we have the perfect solution for you.
All our products are organic no side effects, visible results within days. Call/ whatssap 08133646179. BBM 5bf5e02f

Re: Tired Of Blackheads, Pimples And Uneven Tone? by oloriB(f): 4:52pm On May 21, 2016
How to reduce/ prevent acne.
Keep your phone clean- yes your phone, stores more dirt than a public toilet. You don't know when you just take dirt from your hands to your face. Always wash your hands.
Clean pillow case and towel.
If your sebum(sebaceous gland) level is high I.e if you have an oily skin you would have to watch your intake. Avoid oily food, fizzy drinks(coke,Pepsi) take juice instead, ground nut, coconut, peanuts, doughnut, etc.
Have a facial routine. Get a good face soap, face cream to help prevent pimples, blackheads while you also watch your intake.
Get any of our products today if you have blackheads, uneven skin tone, stretch mark, Dark knuckles, acne, chocolate cream, whitening cream, glowing oil.
Call/whatssap 08133646179 talk to a skin expert today!
Re: Tired Of Blackheads, Pimples And Uneven Tone? by oloriB(f): 8:14pm On May 22, 2016
Mila face cream and clenser, fades out blackheads and pimples leaving your face smooth and fresh. Call/ whatssap 08133646179 to order for yours.#nationwidedelievery

Re: Tired Of Blackheads, Pimples And Uneven Tone? by benefitzte: 9:38pm On May 24, 2016
Hello Op, I have acne on my face and Blackspot also. Which of your products do I go for?
Re: Tired Of Blackheads, Pimples And Uneven Tone? by oloriB(f): 1:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
benefitzte:
Hello Op, I have acne on my face and Blackspot also. Which of your products do I go for?
Thanks for the patronage and the referral.
Re: Tired Of Blackheads, Pimples And Uneven Tone? by oloriB(f): 1:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
Before meets after of our client. call /whatssap 08133646179 today to start your treatment.

Re: Tired Of Blackheads, Pimples And Uneven Tone? by oloriB(f): 6:57am On Jun 16, 2016
Re: Tired Of Blackheads, Pimples And Uneven Tone? by oloriB(f): 10:07am On Jun 19, 2016
Mila Body Butter
Smoothen the Skin, moisturize. Good for those with Dry skin, pregnant women.
Natural ingredients
Call /whatssap 08133646179 today

Re: Tired Of Blackheads, Pimples And Uneven Tone? by kazzonline: 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
How much for the treatment for pimples,uneventone,acne,reply asap
Re: Tired Of Blackheads, Pimples And Uneven Tone? by oloriB(f): 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
kazzonline:
How much for the treatment for pimples,uneventone,acne,reply asap
Call/whatssap 08133646179 for more information.
Re: Tired Of Blackheads, Pimples And Uneven Tone? by oloriB(f): 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
He has had this Eczema for years and he can't take his shirt off in public. He used our Eczema kit and here is the after result.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: FG Sacks Striking Doctors / Buy 100% Pure Argan Oil In Lagos And Other Parts Of Nigeria / Please Recommend An Arthritis Drugs For My Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.