Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better (34667 Views)

My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me / How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data / Airtel Unlimited Night Plans: Download Up To 6GB In 2hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by Udezer69(m): 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2016
guydangerous:
Who knows this data validation period from airtel.1gb for 500 naira

Lol...its not new... Valid for 7days only...
Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by guydangerous(m): 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
Udezer69:

Lol...its not new... Valid for 7days only...
thank you,I will stick with my etisalat.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by Timbuktu14(m): 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
adibo:

Can I subscribe more than once in a night
Yes you can but you need to exhaust one before doing another.
Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by Juell(m): 7:27am On Jul 23, 2016
Udezer69:

I've done it three times in one night... Just migrate all over again each time the 1.5gb finishes... IE... *312# then select migrate each time your data finishes then select the 50naira for 1.5gb again in that same night... Keep finishing it... And redoing over and over and over again
Wow thanks man.
Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by Udezer69(m): 3:44am On Jul 29, 2016
Glo's 500naira for 3GB night plan 12-5am valid 7days and on weekends... It's really cool...they even monitor it for you... I've downloaded a lot from this thing.... Airtels 50naira for 1.5GB is cool tho but the speed isn't as good as Glo here... And I'm gonna try and see if I can do double... Ie 1k for 6GB maybe it will work and they might give me 14days....

You guys can try Etisalat 500naira fr 500mb valid 30days
Airtel 1k for 3GB BB complete plan on Android (tweak IMEI to that of a bb10 to work)
Or 1500naira for the same 3GB that works on all devices (your choice)
Airtels 500naira for 750mb valid 14days(all users) or 500naira for 1GB valid for 7days(smart trybe users only)

These are the plans ive tested and confirmed Sha... None of them passes 2k ... Looking for cheaper ways of going online... Still testing... Let me know if you've found something else that's cheap and good

Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by guydangerous(m): 9:48am On Jul 29, 2016
Udezer69:
Glo's 500naira for 3GB night plan 12-5am valid 7days and on weekends... It's really cool...they even monitor it for you... I've downloaded a lot from this thing.... Airtels 50naira for 1.5GB is cool tho but the speed isn't as good as Glo here... And I'm gonna try and see if I can do double... Ie 1k for 6GB maybe it will work and they might give me 14days....

You guys can try Etisalat 500naira fr 500mb valid 30days
Airtel 1k for 3GB BB complete plan on Android (tweak IMEI to that of a bb10 to work)
Or 1500naira for the same 3GB that works on all devices (your choice)
Airtels 500naira for 750mb valid 14days(all users) or 500naira for 1GB valid for 7days(smart trybe users only)

These are the plans ive tested and confirmed Sha... None of them passes 2k ... Looking for cheaper ways of going online... Still testing... Let me know if you've found something else that's cheap and good
nice work brother,I may opt for that airtel 5h for 750mb cos my etisalat 5h for 500mb a month don't last long..before five days sef the whole mb go finish I don't know if is etisalat that is zapping the mb or the plan dy leak.
Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by myungidbaloxy: 10:12am On Jul 29, 2016
How To Use Free Zenith Bank Wifi Even If You Are Not A Customer http://www.techsparkhub.com/2016/07/how-to-use-free-zenith-bank-wifi-even.html

Samsung Tab J Full Specifications And Price http://www.techsparkhub.com/2016/07/samsung-tab-j-full-specifications-and.html

How To Uninstall Pre-Installed System Apps On Your Android Phones http://www.techsparkhub.com/2016/07/how-to-uninstall-pre-installed-system.html

How to Erase Your iOS Device After Too Many Failed Passcode Attempts http://www.techsparkhub.com/2016/07/how-to-erase-your-ios-device-after-too.html
Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by WhyAmISoQuiet: 10:41am On Jul 29, 2016
If I'm on 2G plan and subscribe for night plan, will the speed be 3G ?
Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by guydangerous(m): 10:46am On Jul 29, 2016
WhyAmISoQuiet:
If I'm on 2G plan and subscribe for night plan, will the speed be 3G ?
you will have to change your 2G to 3G,I subscribed 4 times last night and now am replying your post with my 2G plan.

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by Udezer69(m): 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
guydangerous:
nice work brother,I may opt for that airtel 5h for 750mb cos my etisalat 5h for 500mb a month don't last long..before five days sef the whole mb go finish I don't know if is etisalat that is zapping the mb or the plan dy leak.

Lol...used that plan once.. finished fast ...
UPDATE [s]MTN N2000 for 9GB valid 30days (2k for 7GB with 2GB bonus for Recharge)[/s]
Just got report that the plan may be discontinued.... Not too sure...

Glo

Did the 500naira for 3GB three times.... Was given 9GB in batches... Should be used fast especially on weekends..
So on Glo you can do 2k for 12GB on the weekends(all day and night) if you have late files to download.... It's valid each night 12-5am of 7days

Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by guydangerous(m): 8:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
Udezer69:

UPDATE MTN N2000 for 9GB valid 30days (2k for 7GB with 2GB bonus for Recharge)

Glo

Did the 500naira for 3GB three times.... Was given in 9GB in batches... Should be used fast especially on weekends..
thanks for the update,still searching for #500 monthly plans.
Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by Timbuktu14(m): 11:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
Udezer69:

UPDATE MTN N2000 for 9GB valid 30days (2k for 7GB with 2GB bonus for Recharge)

Glo

Did the 500naira for 3GB three times.... Was given in 9GB in batches... Should be used fast especially on weekends..
The MTN 2k for 9GB... Is this legit? How do I sub?
Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by Udezer69(m): 12:43am On Jul 31, 2016
UPDATE [s]MTN N2000 for 9GB valid 30days (2k for 7GB with 2GB bonus for Recharge)[/s]
Just got report that the plan may be discontinued.... Not too sure...

[size=15pt]GLO[/size]

Did the 500naira for 3GB three times.... Was given 9GB in batches... Should be used fast especially on weekends..
So on Glo you can do 2k for 12GB on the weekends(all day and night) if you have large files to download.... It's valid each night 12-5am of 7days
Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by chillinq(m): 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
David25:
How is this better? we used to get 3hrs for 200 without migrating to one _stupid smattrybe or warefa

How?
Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by David25(m): 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2016
chillinq:

How?

lol... I said that about 9weeks ago. A lot has changed since then.
Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by chillinq(m): 11:28pm On Aug 03, 2016
David25:

lol... I said that about 9weeks ago. A lot has changed since then.
Ok
Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by fornaija(m): 4:28am On Aug 29, 2016
Airtel Trybe is ****** scam! This guys will activate you at midnight! and charge you for subscribing for stupid things that you didn't know anything about! Deactivate the Airtel Trybe for your own good! Scammers!!!!!!!!
Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by Timbuktu14(m): 9:27am On Aug 29, 2016
fornaija:
Airtel Trybe is ****** scam! This guys will activate you at midnight! and charge you for subscribing for stupid things that you didn't know anything about! Deactivate the Airtel Trybe for your own good! Scammers!!!!!!!!
This is not true at all!

1 Like

Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by pkkpro: 7:16am On Aug 30, 2016
fornaija:
You're subscribing for something else than SmartTrybe.
Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by TempleRunner: 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2016
timbros:
Please can anyone confirm this? The credit to try it out is not my problem but migrating to this "unknown" Airtel SmartTRYBE.

I use the #25 for 500mb almost every night I want to watch videos on youtube... it is incredibly fast
Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by Manchidede(m): 7:10pm On Sep 10, 2016
Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by Frankraj: 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
That's a nice plan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer / Here Is Why Apple Removed The 3.5mm Headset Jack From The New Iphone 7 / 10 Wrong Places To Use Your Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.