Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

What Would You Do In This Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do In This Situation? (10850 Views)

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Be Sincere!! What Would You Do In This Situation (pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do In This Situation? by AngelAhnie(f): 5:10pm On May 15, 2016
A friend of mine complained to me that her bf can't satisfy her in bed. As an angel I'm not too experienced so I don't know what to tell her. She love the guy so much and wouldn't want a breakup

So ladies if your man is not satisfying you in bed, what would you do?

Happy Sunday!

6 Likes

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by DanceVille: 5:20pm On May 15, 2016
Please allow me to talk.

If I were a lady... Seriously! I'll give him a well-coloured "Red Card" and break-up with him.

As my slang remains.."No Time To Check Wristwatch, Time's moving quickly".

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by falconey(m): 5:23pm On May 15, 2016
crap!!!

No man is born a sex machine we evolve as time goes. Listen op him not satisfying her is her fault i repeat it is her FAULT.

Most men power lies in the first round which most of us last 2-5 minutes without using any sexual stimulation substances . After the first round he will become weak and tired to go on to the next (where it will take time for him for CUM).

You will need to wake johnny bravo and make it hard again by romancing, sucking his nipples ( sucking the nipples not only arouse women but men too) and any sort of things to make him hard again. when he is hard that's when the show begins.

I know some ladies will antagonise my perception on this because they believe he should be a macho man and go 3-6rounds . The truth is he can but with the help of drugs which has side effect.

Good luck and happy premarital sex life.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by Maxi112: 5:23pm On May 15, 2016
advice her to go on sex strike
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by obiorathesubtle: 5:25pm On May 15, 2016
make she buy dîldo na undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by advanceDNA: 5:32pm On May 15, 2016
I think u ladies are usually too passive during sexx..u just want to lie down,or kneel down nd expect to enjoy the the whole shiit...some guys aren't as experienced as u expect..so u teach him nd say what u want.. no biggie...

Anyways..as for ur boyfriend that u love...try nd get what the issue is...is it that he doesn't last long,he doesn't do orals,or not enuf pre-intimacy,..all these are fixable....with discussion nd proper diet with excercising....but if it's the usual 2inches not so big kinda guy...well it's really not his fault that uve started ur bangging career with sizes larger than his..if u r a kinda a lady that can't do with out mind blowing sex..i suggest u break up nd move on to avoid cheating after marriage....but life isn't all about sexx..for u to have fallen in love with him means there's something great about him.. goodluck

6 Likes

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by AngelAhnie(f): 5:35pm On May 15, 2016
Felconey, kilode?
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by lirusehn(m): 5:52pm On May 15, 2016
Mtcheewwwwww!!! a friend of yours?? undecided

liar of a fox undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by kaylechy(m): 6:09pm On May 15, 2016
AngelAhnie:
A friend of mine complained to me that her bf can't satisfy her in bed. As an angel I'm not too experienced so I don't know what to tell her. She love the guy so much and wouldn't want a breakup

Happy Sunday!

A friend of urs abi u r d one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by najib632(m): 6:17pm On May 15, 2016
advanceDNA:
I think u ladies are usually too passive during sexx..u just want to lie down,or kneel down nd expect to enjoy the the whole shiit...some guys aren't as experienced as u expect..so u teach him nd say what u want.. no biggie...

Anyways..as for ur boyfriend that u love...try nd get what the issue is...is it that he doesn't last long,he doesn't do orals,or not enuf pre-intimacy,..all these are fixable....with discussion nd proper diet with excercising....but if it's the usual 2inches not so big kinda guy...well it's really not his fault that uve started ur bangging career with sizes larger than his..if u r a kinda a lady that can't do with out mind blowing sex..i suggest u break up nd move on to avoid cheating after marriage....but life isn't all about sexx..for u to have fallen in love with him means there's something great about him.. goodluck
F*ck the OP's b*tchass motherf*ckin Who#e of a friend. When the b#cch was going around spreading her legs wide open for any ni*ga to hit it, why d f@ck didn't she think of a time like this. This is one of the reasons marriages don't last now adays.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by fuckshit: 6:25pm On May 15, 2016
in fυςking agreement; be fυςking open; tell your man how you would fυςking loved to be fυςked; sex ought to be fυςking fun; fυςking tell him how you would love to spice things up; make it fυςking fun;

be fυςking adventurous; try different fυςking styles;
never fυςking take foreplαy for granted; it fυςking goes a long way; and if you two are fυςking down with it; then “69" is one fυςking hot style; fυςking best immediately after shower; wink

fυςking take turns to fυςk each other; it's fυςking fun; grin grin

12 Likes

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by misspicy(f): 6:42pm On May 15, 2016
fuckshit:
in fυςking agreement; be fυςking open; tell your man how you would fυςking loved to be fυςked; sex ought to be fυςking fun; fυςking tell him how you would love to spice things up; make it fυςking fun;

never fυςking take foreplαy for granted; it fυςking goes a long way; and if you two are fυςking down with it; then “69" is one fυςking hot style; fυςking best immediately after shower; wink

LOL grin

you still dey?

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by jubrealguy(m): 6:46pm On May 15, 2016
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by jubrealguy(m): 6:46pm On May 15, 2016
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by fuckshit: 6:49pm On May 15, 2016
misspicy:

LOL grin

you still dey?
a big fυςking yes; fuckshit still dey; and still fυςking having fun; grin grin
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by misspicy(f): 7:00pm On May 15, 2016
fuckshit:
a big fυςking yes; fuckshit still dey; and still fυςking having fun; grin grin
gringrin

5 Likes

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 15, 2016
AngelAhnie:

Happy Sunday!
Then tell your friend to teach her bf how to make love now...breaking up with him should be her last option..

VOTE MIMZY FOR MISS NAIRALAND
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by Menzy86(m): 7:44pm On May 15, 2016
falconey:
crap!!!

No man is born a sex machine we evolve as time goes. Listen op him not satisfying her is her fault i repeat it is her FAULT.

Most men power lies in the first round which most of us last 2-5 minutes without using any sexual stimulation substances . After the first round he will become weak and tired to go on to the next (where it will take time for him for CUM).

You will need to wake johnny bravo and make it hard again by romancing, sucking his nipples ( sucking the nipples not only arouse women but men too) and any sort of things to make him hard again. when he is hard that's when the show begins.

I know some ladies will antagonise my perception on this because they believe he should be a macho man and go 3-6rounds . The truth is he can but with the help of drugs which has side effect.

Good luck and happy premarital sex life.

lol happy PREMARITAL SEX life. Epic.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by Bambless1(m): 8:00pm On May 15, 2016
Your Friend Na Calabar Girl?
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by jmoore(m): 8:09pm On May 15, 2016
You are an angel, huh? If you are truly an angel, you should have told her to stop fornicating.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by AngelAhnie(f): 8:38pm On May 15, 2016
fuckshit:

You füçking get me füçking hawt cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by AngelAhnie(f): 8:39pm On May 15, 2016
jmoore:
You are an angel, huh? If you are truly an angel, you should have told her to stop fornicating.
Mr man! Sure you satisfying your gf?
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by jmoore(m): 8:41pm On May 15, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Mr man! Sure you satisfying your gf?
I am not married, therefore sex ain't part of my life.

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:19pm On May 15, 2016
Hmmm this one strong pass me...
But I recommend a method that has never failed for ages...
My grand pa taught me....
Bleep her like it is your only source of wealth.. lol.

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by Adesiji77: 9:30pm On May 15, 2016
NLers and their "friends" cheesy
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by SkinnyDude(m): 9:32pm On May 15, 2016
everytime, my friend my friend.. my friend this, my friend that.. na only una friend dey get problem?

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by philybuck(m): 10:14pm On May 15, 2016
I know u asked the ladies, but I don't mind lending my voice here, cos this is a man's issue, the first and most important thing is communication, she needs to talk to him about the way she feels and things she thinks he can do to satisfy her, it might take time but he will learn with time and practice, the only mitigating factor might be if he is 2 to 3 inches. I don't know if there are safe natural ways to enlarge. Less that, talk to him and he will upgrade.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by skywalker240(m): 10:45pm On May 15, 2016
the main problem with nigerian ladies is that they dont communicate..when it comes to matters of sex, they always tend to shy away and pretend that the conversation is boring always doing holier than when she knows its killing her.. but she prefers to die in silence thats if she doesnt cheats......

that freind of urs will just keep bearing the wounds silently and hoping for a more better alpha male and in no time she gonna get one...thats how cheating is born. Instead of trying to make things right, she would be fantasizing musa's big dick whenever shakau is on top of her.........

aside that, alot of naija babes dont like been spontanious when actually they good @ diff positions, they think u making them like slutty b!tch.

Tell that ur freind to come out clean, there is noting like bruising his ego....if he realy loves her he gonna do things to satisfy her.

Skywalker240 thinks so.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by AceDomino(m): 11:01pm On May 15, 2016
najib632:
F*ck the OP's b*tchass motherf*ckin Who#e of a friend. When the b#cch was going around spreading her legs wide open for any ni*ga to hit it, why d f@ck didn't she think of a time like this. This is one of the reasons marriages don't last now adays.

Anger Management, please
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by AngelAhnie(f): 5:40am On May 16, 2016
najib632:
Dude! Take your frustration off my thread..I'm not the cause of your problem. angry
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by PunkyV(f): 5:55am On May 16, 2016
Lol, I think I'd stay with him regardless if he's good in other ways. Sex doesnt rule everything around me. What I wouldnt stand though is a guy who cant fùck but still has the nerve to have a stinking attitude. He must have other redeeming qualities or else...
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by silvertongue(m): 9:17am On May 16, 2016
My advice to your friend get an olosho trainer to help him. And practice lots of 3sum. Always make him take lots of water and publicly seduce him.

It helps

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Janemena Shares Video Of Her Receiving Doggy Style Inside Her Car / Miss Nairaland(1st Runner Up) Is Becoming Ugleeee / When A Guy Says "Damn Girl, You Have A Bright Future Behind You".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.