Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Hey Guys!! Is This Scam Or Real???? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hey Guys!! Is This Scam Or Real???? (1231 Views)

Please Help Is This Scam Or Not / Is This Real Or Scam Or GNLD? / Alert!!! Job Seekers Dont Fall For This Scam - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Guys!! Is This Scam Or Real???? by fishjam: 5:36pm On May 15, 2016
I got an email this evening asking me to come for an interview. I'm not sure if i submitted my cv with them or not. See the content of the email below.

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your CV to our company. After reviewing your CV we have determined that we would appreciate you attending one of the following open interviews we will have available for technology development positions next week at the following locations and dates:

Lagos (5/19 – 5/20):

Four Points by Sheraton Lagos,

Plot 9/10 Block 2,

Oniru, Victoria Island,

Lagos

Port Harcourt (5/23 – 5/24):

Best Premier Hotel

Km 16 Ph/Aba Expressway,

Opposite Intels,

Port Harcourt

Please reply to this e-mail and RSVP a date and location at your earliest convenience.

Upon arrival at the venue chosen, please inform reception that you are there interviewing with Gulfstream Consulting Services.

Please also either bring a copy of this e-mail or your reference number *****

Thank You and I hope to see you there.

Regards,

Director, Information Technology

Gulfstream Consulting Services

Note: I've tried to do google search on the company but i didn't see anything tangible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hey Guys!! Is This Scam Or Real???? by Abduletudaye(m): 6:19pm On May 15, 2016
Well, i know four points isnt fake but try to search google properly or alternatively, if four points has a website, get their number and call to ask if theirs such in their building.
Re: Hey Guys!! Is This Scam Or Real???? by StPete: 10:43am On May 16, 2016
All those GNLD hav taken their activities to Four points by Sheraton. I'm 60% sure the interview is fake, judging by d content of the mail
Re: Hey Guys!! Is This Scam Or Real???? by Ehmer: 12:54pm On May 16, 2016
I got this same message yesterday morning. I don't remember applying for the job which leaves me a little confused and no phone number for contact.
However I called the venue in Ph and their HR said for now there is nothing like that. sad
Re: Hey Guys!! Is This Scam Or Real???? by shawl: 9:39am On May 17, 2016
Could this be their website url?

http://www.gulfstreamconsulting.com/
Re: Hey Guys!! Is This Scam Or Real???? by Ehmer: 10:04am On May 17, 2016
hi Guys,
for the Genuine applicants who got this email for the interview,
the name of the company can be found at the end of the senders email address.
if you do not still remember them their advert for the job was on one major news paper towards the end of January, 2016.
the advert was for about 4 major positions.

still dosnt ring a bell? then i guess u r a lucky person.... go for the interview. cos i am.
Re: Hey Guys!! Is This Scam Or Real???? by inas911(m): 8:10am On May 23, 2016
I also got same email. AM based in PH and am gona check it out. If its one of those GNLD stuff, I bet i will be mad at them. Has anyone attended the Lagos interview of these people? Please share your experience with us.

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Of Nigeria Insurance (FBN) Graduate Recruitment - 2016 / Verite Microfinance Bank Is Recruiting / Zenith Bank Plc Want You To Apply For This Career Opening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.