Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Which Network Should I Join For Fast Internet Browsing? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Which Network Should I Join For Fast Internet Browsing? (4079 Views)

Please Which Network In Nigeria Has Unlimited Data Plan, Cost And How Many Days? / Mtn Introduces Simple Hourly Surf Or Internet Browsing / Get 1gb Data Plan Internet Browsing On Your Zain Sim For Just #1,100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Network Should I Join For Fast Internet Browsing? by Yemming(m): 6:54am On Aug 17, 2009
IF I COULD AUCTION THE INTERNET CONNECTION MODERMS I HAVE, AM SURE I WILL MAKE NOTHING LESS THAN 120K FROM ALL OF THEM,

ITS SO RIDICULOUS, I HAVE STARCOMS(EVDO), MULTILINKS(BLUEBROADBAND), VISAFONE(GOLD) RELTEL AND MTN 3G

ALL OF THEM ARE FUCKING SLOW,

PLEASE NL KINDLY ADVISE ME ON WHICH CONNECTION TO BUY, THAT WILL GUARANTEE ME THE SPEED I DESIRE,

PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP
Re: Which Network Should I Join For Fast Internet Browsing? by ogagusps3: 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2009
Ipnx
Re: Which Network Should I Join For Fast Internet Browsing? by lynxnoon(m): 9:47am On Aug 18, 2009
ogagusps3:

Ipnx
if u hv a stable n uninterupted power source undecided
Re: Which Network Should I Join For Fast Internet Browsing? by tunde300us(m): 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2009
Where re u stayin? if u have all this modems nd u say they re slow then am sure u go still buy more cos i doubt if u go get anytin beta in the market cos even the ipnx they told u is just a little bette than some of them.But come to think of it ! wat do u really mean by good speed ? And wetin u dey take this thing do sef wey mtn modem cant do for u.
Re: Which Network Should I Join For Fast Internet Browsing? by lynxnoon(m): 8:57am On Aug 20, 2009
word!!
Re: Which Network Should I Join For Fast Internet Browsing? by Macgreat(m): 11:59am On Aug 20, 2009
Is IpNx really that good?
Re: Which Network Should I Join For Fast Internet Browsing? by tunde300us(m): 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2009
IPNX is just one of dem and really i dont know of dem service in lagos but i have seen it in abuja and it was really good.But i hope u know dat they have limitation on the bandwidth ie u just cant download anytin u like cos u will have urself to blame.
Re: Which Network Should I Join For Fast Internet Browsing? by WhiteHair: 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2009
You can enhance the speed any of the connection using software, you can get a good one for around $45/annum in www.onspeed.com. It increases the speed of your Internet dial-up connection up to 10times the speed now.

Contact me on smartbiz909@gmail.com if you have problem getting it.
Re: Which Network Should I Join For Fast Internet Browsing? by routik(m): 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2009
You can enhance the speed any of the connection using software, you can get a good one for around $45/annum in www.onspeed.com. It increases the speed of your Internet dial-up connection up to 10times the speed now.

even when the network provider is fucking. haaba
lets be realistic.
Re: Which Network Should I Join For Fast Internet Browsing? by tunde300us(m): 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2009
Re u surprised that his log on is white hair,d guy is just looking for moni 4rm anywhere. grin
Re: Which Network Should I Join For Fast Internet Browsing? by unclebee: 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2009
The guy might be serious really, becos you get frustrated at times with the network especially in our black Nigeria.
Re: Which Network Should I Join For Fast Internet Browsing? by Mavor: 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2009
abeg who fit give me onspeed? I go give am one-month rapidshare account
Re: Which Network Should I Join For Fast Internet Browsing? by Rikimaru: 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2009
I will list the GSM networks in order of Speed:

1. MTN Download speeds of 384kps to 3.5 MB per second

2. Glo Download speeds equal to MTN but only up to 3MB maximum download speed.

3. ZAIN Download speeds of 15kbps to 48Kbps on EDGE Network and 5 - 10 kbps on GPRS network.

4. Etisalat is still a 2G network,
Re: Which Network Should I Join For Fast Internet Browsing? by init4dmoni(m): 9:36pm On Aug 29, 2009
Re: Which Network Should I Join For Fast Internet Browsing? by kusehin(m): 1:58am On Sep 03, 2009
the best network so far is MULTILINKS TELKMOM. The network was slow some few weeks ago due to SAT 3 network distruption but it has been rerstored and now very fast. Try to use it and u will enjoy you did. You can get in touch with me and i promise u money back gaurantee.
Re: Which Network Should I Join For Fast Internet Browsing? by tunde300us(m): 10:17am On Sep 03, 2009
@kusehin:why should they get in touch with u when multilinks get has an office in lagos.Multilinks is just good its not the best,infact its not on the list of the first 3 sef.
Re: Which Network Should I Join For Fast Internet Browsing? by kusehin(m): 10:37am On Sep 03, 2009
that is ur own opinion but i can tell u that ur rating is not right.Multilinks is among the first two if not the best.
Re: Which Network Should I Join For Fast Internet Browsing? by dutchy313(m): 5:16pm On Sep 03, 2009
Hello Guys,
Internet browsing has cost me a lot in cybercafes, and at a time last year,i decided
to limit myself to browsing on my PC. The IPNX i-wireless is pretty fast, but you should
be mindful of the way you download files from the internet.Dont let it surprise you that they may cut you off
at mid-month,consequently you'll need to pay about another subscription for that month.

Multilinks 3G is quite fast, but you need to be on the 3G coverage area to enjoy the power
of 3G.I tell you its fast!

Presently, am using MTN 3G datacard.I can tell you its the fastest around especially
when am on the 3G coverage area-V.I, Ikoyi, Ogba, Lagos Mainland. When I visit
my parents at Otta, its pretty awful, cos you only have GPRS connection there.

I can't dispute it that am enjoyin the power of 3G presently.But you know
what I'm now using a open access VPN technology that makes it faster than ever
and atimes I enjoy it with no cost. no cost I say, but terms and conditions apply.
Thats just the truth about it.3months now, am pretty confident about my pocket.

By and Large all 3G modem are the fastest in some parts of Lagos and Abuja.
but becareful of the files you download.heavy files takes the money outta
your pocket.

If you need more info, you can beep me!
keep browsing!
Re: Which Network Should I Join For Fast Internet Browsing? by ikhideman(m): 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2009
@ Rikimaru: u r there bro, MTN is the fastest. I use it daily, hence, i know what I'm talking about

@ Yemming: it depends on where u stay; with all the networks u listed, it means any other one u purchase wouldn't work.
Re: Which Network Should I Join For Fast Internet Browsing? by bobbyeno: 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2009
Re: Which Network Should I Join For Fast Internet Browsing? by dutchy313(m): 5:43pm On Sep 03, 2009
[b]Hello Guys,
Internet browsing has cost me a lot in cybercafes, and at a time last year,i decided
to limit myself to browsing on my PC. The IPNX i-wireless is pretty fast, but you should
be mindful of the way you download files from the internet.Dont let it surprise you that they may cut you off
at mid-month,consequently you'll need to pay about another subscription for that month.

Multilinks 3G is quite fast, but you need to be on the 3G coverage area to enjoy the power
of 3G.I tell you its fast!

Presently, am using MTN 3G datacard.I can tell you its the fastest around especially
when am on the 3G coverage area-V.I, Ikoyi, Ogba, Lagos Mainland. When I visit
my parents at Otta, its pretty awful, cos you only have GPRS connection there.

I can't dispute it that am enjoyin the power of 3G presently.But you know
what I'm now using a open access VPN technology that makes it faster than ever
and atimes I enjoy it with no cost. no cost I say, but terms and conditions apply.
Thats just the truth about it.3months now, am pretty confident about my pocket.

By and Large all 3G modem are the fastest in some parts of Lagos and Abuja.
but becareful of the files you download.heavy files takes the money outta
your pocket.

If you need more info, you can beep me!
keep browsing!

[/b]

Cloneshouse Nigeria
Re: Which Network Should I Join For Fast Internet Browsing? by djcrucifix(m): 9:49am On Sep 04, 2009
i think i'll go for ipnx, i've used their network several times and i have to say it has been really good.
Re: Which Network Should I Join For Fast Internet Browsing? by tunde300us(m): 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2009
Ipnx is good but you will have download limits,thats the only problem with them,unless you want to be charged so much for their unlimited downloads
Re: Which Network Should I Join For Fast Internet Browsing? by infocaster: 5:39pm On Sep 04, 2009
hello people,

I see conflicting opinions here about the speed and i believe the main reason is because of location.

Some services may be good in one place and absolutely a write off in another.

What we should do here is indicate your state and city and rhen say the best network there.

I am sure this will help a lot of people in here rather than trying to convince each other about how good your service is. You all could be right because you are all in different places.

So do it this way;

STATE, CITY, BEST NETWORK

Hope this okay for all of us?
Re: Which Network Should I Join For Fast Internet Browsing? by MrCrackles(m): 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2009
BRASHY NETWORK wink
Re: Which Network Should I Join For Fast Internet Browsing? by Elgaxton(m): 1:52pm On Mar 10, 2011
Honestly speaking if u r lookig for a real fast internet, I suggest you goto Galaxy Backbone. I mean I've been able to download a 10MB file in 2mins in a cybercafe for that matter. There speed is pretty good. All these USB modems are just there extracting cash for doing nothing.

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean UK Used HP Elitebook 8560p Is For Sale In Lagos / What Is The Difference Between Tablet And Pad? / How To Convert Drm Protected Wma To Mp3 For Ipod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.